Baker Mayfield Busted By Newburgh Heights Police
-
-
That kid’s gonna own this town.
-
-
-
I honrstly thought this was gonna have to.do with newburghs infamous speed trap cameras.
-
that really is excellent. Gotta be proud of a class act like that.
-
That kid’s gonna own this town.
That kid’s gonna own this town.
He darn near does already! I have NEVER seen a football player win over a fan base (AND a Team) as quickly as he has.
Mike
-
It seems that Baker has decided this is home, at least for his career. He’s fitting in very well and we as good neighbors shall roll out that welcome wagon for him.
-
Can you imagine how fun it'd be when just your very presence (presents?) makes people smile and act like giddy children?
Baker gets it, and his fiancé does too. They're going to be fixtures in our community for a while.
-
Man I read this title of this thread and thought Baker ran from the cops again.
-
Man I read this title of this thread and thought Baker ran from the cops again.
Man I read this title of this thread and thought Baker ran from the cops again.
So did I .. I was like WTF!..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login