Barbara Boxer
-
Clearly she has no clue on military protocol.
-
-
That was so stupid of her, and dishonest, I didn't even post it
because I'm still stupified she's THAT ignorant.
(can you imagine Obama saying "don't call me "sir", call me "Mr. President" because I have
lied so hard to get here, (sniff, sniff)"
-
LOL
Working hard apparently means marrying a rich california attorney after getting bored as a stockbroker...
She is kind of cute for a senator though....
I'd do her.

WSS
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
