Skip to content

Pittsburgh loses

The Browns Board
38 20 3.4k
  • \ said:

    \ said:

    I think we struck a nerve with ol' Byner. Where is the squeeler fan that kept running his mouth this week about how the steelers were going to win the next 5 straight games? Oh, and dont look now, but that steeler secondary is getting thinner and thinner.

    I believe that was Homeless10WardOfTheState86 that had the Squeals at 14-2 and a shoo-in for Tampa in February. I guess they'll have to run the table now. Big Benny looked uglier than usual after that beating today.

    Doug

    I still am of the opinion that we will win the next four. I said in the four game stretch we would go 3-1 at the very worst, losing to either the Giants or Skins. Well, we lost to the Giants in a game that we could have won. So, I say we go into Washington and beat the Skins on MNF and win our next three home games. That would put us at 9-2 going into the final five games.

    @holmes10_ward_86 said:

    I believe that was Homeless10WardOfTheState86 that had the Squeals at 14-2 and a shoo-in for Tampa in February. I guess they'll have to run the table now. Big Benny looked uglier than usual after that beating today.

    Doug

    I still am of the opinion that we will win the next four. I said in the four game stretch we would go 3-1 at the very worst, losing to either the Giants or Skins. Well, we lost to the Giants in a game that we could have won. So, I say we go into Washington and beat the Skins on MNF and win our next three home games. That would put us at 9-2 going into the final five games.

    Well 8-3 and winning 3 out of the last 4 still looks pretty good and it would be 9-2 had Big Ben not shit the bed in the Indy game and thrown the two picks deep in his own end. But he didnt so it is what it is as far as that goes. Overall, Ill take 8-3 and being in first place with a chance to put a huge dent in the Patriots playoff chances next week should the Steelers beat them up there...

  • They lose to the weak Giants team we crushed.

    Big Ben when asked to step up, falls on his face in throwing three picks.

    Stick a fork in'em, they're done.

    @atenears said:

    They lose to the weak Giants team we crushed.

    Big Gay Ben when asked to step up, falls on his face in throwing three picks.

    Stick a fork in'em, they're done.

    Just like in the Super Bowl and his other 5 fourth quarter comebacks this season.......

  • I think you need to dig up more old threads, SiVLerback. I mean, could anyone give less of a fcuk...

    PS, if you can't spell your own screen name properly, I believe you should be banned. That's why I kept mine simple.

  • They lose to the weak Giants team we crushed.

    Big Ben when asked to step up, falls on his face in throwing three picks.

    Stick a fork in'em, they're done.

    @atenears said:

    They lose to the weak Giants team we crushed.

    Big Gay Ben when asked to step up, falls on his face in throwing three picks.

    Stick a fork in'em, they're done.

    '

    LOL... and ??

  • We know, you won the Super Bowl. Now you want us to fellate you, too?

  • I think you need to dig up more old threads, SiVLerback. I mean, could anyone give less of a fcuk...

    PS, if you can't spell your own screen name properly, I believe you should be banned. That's why I kept mine simple.

    mz. said:

    I think you need to dig up more old threads, SiVLerback. I mean, could anyone give less of a fcuk...

    PS, if you can't spell your own screen name properly, I believe you should be banned. That's why I kept mine simple.

    Just holding people to their words and pointing out when they are wrong. As I expect people to do with me! 😆

    I already adressed why I had to chose this name.... It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

  • We know, you won the Super Bowl. Now you want us to fellate you, too?

    mz. said:

    We know, you won the Super Bowl. Now you want us to fellate you, too?

    No actually just wondered the Point ?

  • mz. said:

    I think you need to dig up more old threads, SiVLerback. I mean, could anyone give less of a fcuk...

    PS, if you can't spell your own screen name properly, I believe you should be banned. That's why I kept mine simple.

    Just holding people to their words and pointing out when they are wrong. As I expect people to do with me! 😆

    I already adressed why I had to chose this name.... It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

    Yur smurt...

  • mz. said:

    I think you need to dig up more old threads, SiVLerback. I mean, could anyone give less of a fcuk...

    PS, if you can't spell your own screen name properly, I believe you should be banned. That's why I kept mine simple.

    Just holding people to their words and pointing out when they are wrong. As I expect people to do with me! 😆

    I already adressed why I had to chose this name.... It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Just holding people to their words and pointing out when they are wrong. As I expect people to do with me! 😆

    I already adressed why I had to chose this name.... It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

    He misspelled the F-Bomb on purpose Bro... to "Keep it Clean" ... lol.

  • FREAK, you really need to have a chat with some of these Steeler trolls. They're giving you a bad name...

  • FREAK, you really need to have a chat with some of these Steeler trolls. They're giving you a bad name...

    mz. said:

    FREAK, you really need to have a chat with some of these Steeler trolls. They're giving you a bad name...

    Cant help what others say. I am a Lifetime Steeler Fan ..Born in the Burgh and Raised in the Mahining Valley since age 5. Have too many Friends who LOVE the Browns to just Pile on... Not my Idea of Fun. Look forward to hearing you guys talk REAL Smak again , when the Rivalry gets competitive again. If your squad ever decides to get there. GL. I will call you guys out for idiot remarks ...but I aint Piling on needlessly !

  • mz. said:

    I think you need to dig up more old threads, SiVLerback. I mean, could anyone give less of a fcuk...

    PS, if you can't spell your own screen name properly, I believe you should be banned. That's why I kept mine simple.

    Just holding people to their words and pointing out when they are wrong. As I expect people to do with me! 😆

    I already adressed why I had to chose this name.... It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Just holding people to their words and pointing out when they are wrong. As I expect people to do with me! 😆

    I already adressed why I had to chose this name.... It doesn't look like you are that great of a speller to try and ciriticize me any way... "fcuk"....

    Your a dumb ass! or you just have a short memory! When the Titans went down and on the same weekend the Giants lost, the 2 teams that beat the shit out of the steelers it only left one thing. a mediocre Super Bowl with the steelers and the 9-7 Cardinals who almost won! 😆You guys SUCK ASSSSSS!!!!!

  • @atenears said:

    They lose to the weak Giants team we crushed.

    Big Gay Ben when asked to step up, falls on his face in throwing three picks.

    Stick a fork in'em, they're done.

    Just like in the Super Bowl and his other 5 fourth quarter comebacks this season.......

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Just like in the Super Bowl and his other 5 fourth quarter comebacks this season.......

    how pathetic can you be? you dig up a thread from over 3 months ago and talk shit about it. this just proves that you have no life and spend your saturdays doing nothing productive. most people have hobbies or at least some what of a life. move out of your mom's basement loser. or better yet, talk to a girl without giving your credit card number first.