Skip to content

Looks like the steelers just sealed the win against the saints...

The Browns Board
86 25 2.6k 1
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So what is the deal? If the ravens beat us next week are the steelers out and the ravens in? And vice versa? Or does it not matter now thst they've beaten the saints?

    I ask cause in no way shape or form did i want the browns paving the way for the steelers into the playoffs...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Dumbasses just ran a fake punt that failed.

    Sealed nothing. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #3

    That fake punt was idiotic

    The Steelers celebrating like that got it was hilarious

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Tomlin wants to be run out of town. Yay

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #5

    The fake punt that almost worked was idiotic? In order to prevent the most successful qb all time from getting the ball...

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Yep spoke too soon

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Thought that they werent gonna give NO that TD just cause #itsthesteelers

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Oh yeah! 01:25....

  • Oh yeah! 01:25....

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yeah! 01:25....

    01:02 might come down to a FG?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    American football! Is this a great country or what.  😁

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    ROTFL, the Steelers just became huge Browns fans...  

  • runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Steeler fans across the world become become Browns fans next week, ha ha ha ha ha.

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #13

    I can't express my happiness at this moment. 

    Next game, either we eliminate the Ravens, or we eliminate the Steelers. 

    EDIT: I say this because I don't think that A, Steelers are losing to this Bengals, B I don't see Titans and Colts tying so they end up 9-6-1... Any of them is putting the Wildcard seed at 10 wins. 

  • bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by bjh2130
    #14

    If we beat ravens and Steelers beat Bengals Steelers get in. If we beat ravens but Steelers lose to Bengals ravens get in. If ravens beat us ravens get in but that scenario stays the same. The only scenario that changes is if they both win Steelers get left out.

  • ROTFL, the Steelers just became huge Browns fans...  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @hoorta said:

    ROTFL, the Steelers just became huge Browns fans...  

    OMG! I can just hear the steelrz fans now...... "here we go Brownies here we go!".  😆

  • I can't express my happiness at this moment. 

    Next game, either we eliminate the Ravens, or we eliminate the Steelers. 

    EDIT: I say this because I don't think that A, Steelers are losing to this Bengals, B I don't see Titans and Colts tying so they end up 9-6-1... Any of them is putting the Wildcard seed at 10 wins. 

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @nero said:

    I can't express my happiness at this moment. 

    Next game, either we eliminate the Ravens, or we eliminate the Steelers. 

    Or we could beat the ravens destroy their confidence and Steelers lose to bengals ravens still get in.

  • @nero said:

    I can't express my happiness at this moment. 

    Next game, either we eliminate the Ravens, or we eliminate the Steelers. 

    Or we could beat the ravens destroy their confidence and Steelers lose to bengals ravens still get in.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @bjh2130 said:

    Or we could beat the ravens destroy their confidence and Steelers lose to bengals ravens still get in.

    I edited my comment 😉 

  • @nero said:

    I can't express my happiness at this moment. 

    Next game, either we eliminate the Ravens, or we eliminate the Steelers. 

    Or we could beat the ravens destroy their confidence and Steelers lose to bengals ravens still get in.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @bjh2130 said:

    Or we could beat the ravens destroy their confidence and Steelers lose to bengals ravens still get in.

    Or tie the ravens, finish 7-7-2 and knock the steelrz out! No matter what HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • So what is the deal? If the ravens beat us next week are the steelers out and the ravens in? And vice versa? Or does it not matter now thst they've beaten the saints?

    I ask cause in no way shape or form did i want the browns paving the way for the steelers into the playoffs...

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @clevfan4life said:

    So what is the deal? If the ravens beat us next week are the steelers out and the ravens in? And vice versa? Or does it not matter now thst they've beaten the saints?

    I ask cause in no way shape or form did i want the browns paving the way for the steelers into the playoffs...

    I am on a cruise ship. Left Nassau headed for Cuba. Here are my thoughts.

    1) Something is wrong with the TVs here because they doctored the video to make it look like the Steelers lost.

    2) DeShitt Watson blows donkey dick. Rah Rah Rah.....he was the Texans leading rusher.

    = another fucktard Tarkenton. Will Never smell a SB. Run First QBs are ALL worthless pieces of shit.

    3) The Browns can play with any NFL team. If it wasn't for fucktard Hue jackson the Browns would have won the.divisoon.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Don't get too close to the edge of the railing after drinking a few at night .    Dark water is mezmorising