Skip to content

Trade Value

The Browns Board
23 12 1.1k 1
  • A 1st rounder for garrett is putting it mildly. Arizona would jump all over a trade with clev for that 1st pick if we gave em myles. A proven #1 pick for a college DL in bosa or oliver, who havent played a diwn of nfl football...myles is 6th in the league in sacks. And the guys above him, play on "stacked" d lines.

  • I've always liked the Twilight Zone marathon on Christmas Day, and this thread just officially kicked it off........ 

  • I've always liked the Twilight Zone marathon on Christmas Day, and this thread just officially kicked it off........ 

    @d-bone said:

    I've always liked the Twilight Zone marathon on Christmas Day, and this thread just officially kicked it off........ 

    I thought that is the Fourth of July... we did trade off a loser of a head coach for one that gets it come game time. 

  • I've always liked the Twilight Zone marathon on Christmas Day, and this thread just officially kicked it off........ 

    @d-bone said:

    I've always liked the Twilight Zone marathon on Christmas Day, and this thread just officially kicked it off........ 

    Yeah- Baker's current value is probably around three first round picks. It's an exercise in futility, because the value of certain players is so high, they wouldn't get traded for any price.   

  • @d-bone said:

    I've always liked the Twilight Zone marathon on Christmas Day, and this thread just officially kicked it off........ 

    Yeah- Baker's current value is probably around three first round picks. It's an exercise in futility, because the value of certain players is so high, they wouldn't get traded for any price.   

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- Baker's current value is probably around three first round picks. It's an exercise in futility, because the value of certain players is so high, they wouldn't get traded for any price.   

    And if we can keep Ward healthy, he is every bit as good a value, especially when added to the pressure of the Garrett Gang of Four.

  • @d-bone said:

    I've always liked the Twilight Zone marathon on Christmas Day, and this thread just officially kicked it off........ 

    Yeah- Baker's current value is probably around three first round picks. It's an exercise in futility, because the value of certain players is so high, they wouldn't get traded for any price.   

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- Baker's current value is probably around three first round picks. It's an exercise in futility, because the value of certain players is so high, they wouldn't get traded for any price.   

    I think this would only work for bottom of the roster guys.

    Boddy calhoun was a undrafted player.  We could probably trade him for a 6th rounder.

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah- Baker's current value is probably around three first round picks. It's an exercise in futility, because the value of certain players is so high, they wouldn't get traded for any price.   

    I think this would only work for bottom of the roster guys.

    Boddy calhoun was a undrafted player.  We could probably trade him for a 6th rounder.

    @ballpeen said:

    I think this would only work for bottom of the roster guys.

    Boddy calhoun was a undrafted player.  We could probably trade him for a 6th rounder.

    BBC is a FA and I think we need to bring him back. He covers the slot well, plays the run well, blitzes well, plays special teams, and offers depth at safety. I dont know why he doesn't get more snaps, but he is deserves an extension.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I think this would only work for bottom of the roster guys.

    Boddy calhoun was a undrafted player.  We could probably trade him for a 6th rounder.

    BBC is a FA and I think we need to bring him back. He covers the slot well, plays the run well, blitzes well, plays special teams, and offers depth at safety. I dont know why he doesn't get more snaps, but he is deserves an extension.

    @louisville-slugger said:

    BBC is a FA and I think we need to bring him back. He covers the slot well, plays the run well, blitzes well, plays special teams, and offers depth at safety. I dont know why he doesn't get more snaps, but he is deserves an extension.

    He's a major asset and a bargain for nothing. Keep him.

  • One off season possible WR FA target just re-signed back with the Jets today.WR Quincy Enunna, 4 year deal 36M/20M guaranteed..WR Hollywood Higgins is also a RFA at season end. Baker has been on fire with Higgy since Camp..Your move Mr.Dorsey.. ?'ing deals..Coley(ERFA),Higgins(RFA),BBC(RFA),EJ Gaines(UFA),G.Robinson(UFA),O.Charlse(UFA),B.Perriman(UFA).  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/cleveland-browns/      

  • One off season possible WR FA target just re-signed back with the Jets today.WR Quincy Enunna, 4 year deal 36M/20M guaranteed..WR Hollywood Higgins is also a RFA at season end. Baker has been on fire with Higgy since Camp..Your move Mr.Dorsey.. ?'ing deals..Coley(ERFA),Higgins(RFA),BBC(RFA),EJ Gaines(UFA),G.Robinson(UFA),O.Charlse(UFA),B.Perriman(UFA).  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/cleveland-browns/      

    @gumby73 said:

    One off season possible WR FA target just re-signed back with the Jets today.WR Quincy Enunna, 4 year deal 36M/20M guaranteed..WR Hollywood Higgins is also a FA at season end. Baker has been on fire with Higgy since Camp..Your move Mr.Dorsey.. ?'ing deals..Coley,Higgins,BBC,EJ Gaines,G.Robinson,O.Charlse,B.Perriman. Could we get a 4/5th for Tyrod Taylor with a weak QB draft class?   

    Taylor only signed a 1 year deal did he not so no trade value ?

  • @gumby73 said:

    One off season possible WR FA target just re-signed back with the Jets today.WR Quincy Enunna, 4 year deal 36M/20M guaranteed..WR Hollywood Higgins is also a FA at season end. Baker has been on fire with Higgy since Camp..Your move Mr.Dorsey.. ?'ing deals..Coley,Higgins,BBC,EJ Gaines,G.Robinson,O.Charlse,B.Perriman. Could we get a 4/5th for Tyrod Taylor with a weak QB draft class?   

    Taylor only signed a 1 year deal did he not so no trade value ?

    @darren15 said:

    Taylor only signed a 1 year deal did he not so no trade value ?

    yep correct, sorry it was Drew Stanton that got the 2 year deal.. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah- Baker's current value is probably around three first round picks. It's an exercise in futility, because the value of certain players is so high, they wouldn't get traded for any price.   

    I think this would only work for bottom of the roster guys.

    Boddy calhoun was a undrafted player.  We could probably trade him for a 6th rounder.

    @ballpeen said:

    I think this would only work for bottom of the roster guys.

    Boddy calhoun was a undrafted player.  We could probably trade him for a 6th rounder.

    He's part of the secondary core we're building.....i.hope we dont send him anywhere

  • Why now when we get good players.. Why is ther always some numb nut who wants to trade everybody?.. Get out of here with that stupid shit man..

  • Why now when we get good players.. Why is ther always some numb nut who wants to trade everybody?.. Get out of here with that stupid shit man..

    @nickers said:

    Why now when we get good players.. Why is ther always some numb nut who wants to trade everybody?.. Get out of here with that stupid shit man..

    Especially one who's making plays. I mean fuck it lets trade baker now while he's hot right?

    ?

  • @nickers said:

    Why now when we get good players.. Why is ther always some numb nut who wants to trade everybody?.. Get out of here with that stupid shit man..

    Especially one who's making plays. I mean fuck it lets trade baker now while he's hot right?

    ?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Especially one who's making plays. I mean fuck it lets trade baker now while he's hot right?

    ?

    Well he's now worth at least two number ones!

    WSS

  • Peppers will get traded for a 3rd rounder. 

  • Peppers will get traded for a 3rd rounder. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Peppers will get traded for a 3rd rounder. 

    Uh...wut? Only way that happens if 3g and Blake move on

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Peppers will get traded for a 3rd rounder. 

    Uh...wut? Only way that happens if 3g and Blake move on

    @choco said:

    Uh...wut? Only way that happens if 3g and Blake move on

    I don’t think he will be here next season no matter what. Kinda light but fast. If he had hands he’d be returning kicks. He’s made a handful of decent plays in 2 years. I just don’t see him as a Dorsey kind of player

  • Peppers will get traded for a 3rd rounder. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Peppers will get traded for a 3rd rounder. 

    Sounds like betting material to me, any takers?

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Peppers will get traded for a 3rd rounder. 

    Sounds like betting material to me, any takers?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Sounds like betting material to me, any takers?

    I don’t care for gambling. I just have a hunch that JD is gonna pull something off involving Peppers. It fits his MO