I am devastated the season has ended
-
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
-
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
ditto.......now we wait and cheer when the ravens lose.....onc and done for the ravens...
-
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
As someone said way back- The future's so bright- I gotta wear shades".
Jackson will not survive an entire season running that much. Browns WILL pick up an interior run stuffer in the off season.
-
Browns have arrived, national coverage today and the rest of the nfl now knows the browns are for real
-
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
It's going to take a little while we come down from the most exciting season in a few decades then the draft then months of getting ready for the regular season to start back up.
Meanwhile for me there's the INDIANS in a few months.
GO CLEVELAND, it's been fun!
-
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
It's going to take a little while we come down from the most exciting season in a few decades then the draft then months of getting ready for the regular season to start back up.
Meanwhile for me there's the INDIANS in a few months.
GO CLEVELAND, it's been fun!
It's going to take a little while we come down from the most exciting season in a few decades then the draft then months of getting ready for the regular season to start back jp.
Meanwhile for me there's the INDIANS in a few months.
GO CLEVELAND, it's been fun!
I know more about women than I do baseball but from what I read, aren't the Indians are pretty much finished in terms of being contenders?
Hope I am wrong!
-
It's going to take a little while we come down from the most exciting season in a few decades then the draft then months of getting ready for the regular season to start back jp.
Meanwhile for me there's the INDIANS in a few months.
GO CLEVELAND, it's been fun!
I know more about women than I do baseball but from what I read, aren't the Indians are pretty much finished in terms of being contenders?
Hope I am wrong!
I know more about women than I do baseball but from what I read, aren't the Indians are pretty much finished in terms of being contenders?
Hope I am wrong!
They still have some good pitchers and players and are in a weak division -but- world series talk will be tough.
The NBA Cleveland Cadavers are another story.
-
I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year
It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks
This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT
As someone said way back- The future's so bright- I gotta wear shades".
Jackson will not survive an entire season running that much. Browns WILL pick up an interior run stuffer in the off season.
-
-
If the Browns take a run stuffer in the first round I might cry, that's not how to set up to win in today's NFL.
Ask Vita Vea's head coach
-
John Dorsey has picked at the top of the draft. He’s also picked in the middle
He’s a proven talent evaluator
-
John Dorsey has picked at the top of the draft. He’s also picked in the middle
He’s a proven talent evaluator
John Dorsey has picked at the top of the draft. He’s also picked in the middle
He’s a proven talent evaluator
Yep, I'll ride with his choices all day over what some of our fans think..... should be a fun offseason.
-
If the Browns take a run stuffer in the first round I might cry, that's not how to set up to win in today's NFL.
Ask Vita Vea's head coach
If the Browns take a run stuffer in the first round I might cry, that's not how to set up to win in today's NFL.
Ask Vita Vea's head coach
The 2019 draft is defense heavy, I would expect them to take a DL or possibly corner with their first pick.
-
If the Browns take a run stuffer in the first round I might cry, that's not how to set up to win in today's NFL.
Ask Vita Vea's head coach
If the Browns take a run stuffer in the first round I might cry,
If we dont, todays game will happen many times next season..
-
If Devin White or Josh Allen fall, you take them in a second..
There are a lot more DT/DE who will be available at that spot. Time for us to start drafting whoever falls and not reach like Hue had us doing..
DT may not be sexy, but neither is giving up 300yds rushing in December.
-
-
What Dorsey did with Shelton shows how he sees the NFL today. Those type of guys aren’t versatile enough to warrant being picked so high. I was against trading him btw, and I was wrong
You don’t pick players like that in the first any more, they only play around 30% of the snaps
-
What Dorsey did with Shelton shows how he sees the NFL today. Those type of guys aren’t versatile enough to warrant being picked so high. I was against trading him btw, and I was wrong
You don’t pick players like that in the first any more, they only play around 30% of the snaps
What Dorsey did with Shelton shows how he sees the NFL today. Those type of guys aren’t versatile enough to warrant being picked so high. I was against trading him btw, and I was wrong
You don’t pick players like that in the first any more, they only play around 30% of the snaps
All picks that high should be based around the passing game. It is a passing league.
A run stuffer that plays 2 or less downs isn't that valuable.
-
-
This is....very stupid
So are you.. Thanks for playing...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login