Skip to content

Mary Kay Cabot

The Browns Board
17 9 772 1
  • Why does this bimbo bother being a Browns reporter ...always negative ....her headline is Mayfield throws 3 picks in loss to Ravens when it should of been Mayfield breaks rookie TD record in loss to Ravens ....or Mayfield throws for 350 yards in close loss to Ravens .....

    She needs to be run out of town ....she irks me more than Ann Coulter and believe me that is something ........ 

  • She hates Baker and has since they drafted him. Same goes for Grossi.

    Im not sure about other teams but the Browns have some really bad beat reporters in those two. 

  • Smh what a fail way to report the game?

    headline should’ve been about breaking the breaking the rookie record, falling 600 yards short of Andrew Luck for passing yards in 2 less games. 

    And Peyton threw way more picks his rookie season...

  • Broke the record for TD passes by a rookie, didn’t even start the first three games, had a HC change mid year and took almost no first team reps in pre season

    i mean what does he have to do 

  • Watch Baker's post game presser..Baker schools both Grossi & MKC and then they grab their angry media pens..nothing has changed with these two media divas when we lose..

  • She should go and work in Shitsburgh

  • She hates Baker and has since they drafted him. Same goes for Grossi.

    Im not sure about other teams but the Browns have some really bad beat reporters in those two. 

    @londonbrown said:

    She hates Baker and has since they drafted him. Same goes for Grossi.

    Im not sure about other teams but the Browns have some really bad beat reporters in those two. 

    I'm not defending either reported but Grossi doesn't hate Baker, he actually predicted them to win today because of Baker.

  • @londonbrown said:

    She hates Baker and has since they drafted him. Same goes for Grossi.

    Im not sure about other teams but the Browns have some really bad beat reporters in those two. 

    I'm not defending either reported but Grossi doesn't hate Baker, he actually predicted them to win today because of Baker.

    @runyon27 said:

    I'm not defending either reported but Grossi doesn't hate Baker, he actually predicted them to win today because of Baker.

    Grossi was furious when we took Baker in the draft wasn’t he? 

  • @runyon27 said:

    I'm not defending either reported but Grossi doesn't hate Baker, he actually predicted them to win today because of Baker.

    Grossi was furious when we took Baker in the draft wasn’t he? 

    @londonbrown said:

    Grossi was furious when we took Baker in the draft wasn’t he? 

    He was...

  • Did baker break the record or tie it?

  • @runyon27 said:

    I'm not defending either reported but Grossi doesn't hate Baker, he actually predicted them to win today because of Baker.

    Grossi was furious when we took Baker in the draft wasn’t he? 

    @londonbrown said:

    Grossi was furious when we took Baker in the draft wasn’t he? 

    A lot of people disagreed with that pick, including myself. I was for Darnold until I saw Baker play in the preseason. Myself and many others have changed their tune since then. Dorsey finally proved we a GM he knows more than fans do.

  • Did baker break the record or tie it?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Did baker break the record or tie it?

    Broke it.

  • Apparently she’s deleted the headline and report. The fans are really turning on her and Grossi these days, had enough of the negativity 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Did baker break the record or tie it?

    Broke it.

    @runyon27 said:

    Broke it.

    I though that last td tied manning and wilson....

  • I'm hard pressed to remember another MKC thread this season...

    PROGRESS!!!!

  • I hope nobody here has a heart attack reading what I am about to say, but yes, this is me.

    Part of what makes us better fans than any fans in all of pro-sports is that we are veterans of continually being bombarded by this and other types of total bullshit.

    I don't care who you are, but the Browns are a better team than the Ravens. We are a better team for sure than our 7-8-1 record. Missed field goals, extra points, and ref decisions like the Dumb-bar fumble at the goal line, and Hue Jackson/Blow-Rod Taylor at the start of the season are the only reasons we did not finish as division champs.

    My venom for Dumb-bar Jackson is merely a culmination of all this bullshit. But, on a side note, you see now I was right. We have a real QB, they have a nipple jumping around in a frying pan of hot oil. 

    27 TDs.............. 13 games? You're fucking right that is the story.

    But look, you guys need to put blinders on to all this shit. For the first time, in a long, long time, we all know in our hearts what the truth is. We have a team, and I promise you, the rest of the NFL is shitting their pants at what is coming.

    Baker is a rookie. For the love of God, how can anyone not be in awe of this kid and what he has in store as he matures.

    Guys, seriously, we have us. Fuck Cabot, fuck everyone else. Sleep easy tonight knowing that soon it will be the Browns who are the darlings of the NFL, with Baker being protected and the refs doing what they can to favor us.

    It has been so very, very long for me, and for you guys as well, but dudes.......It's REALLY 1999. I wish I could give my Mom and Stan a call tonight. Hate the loss, hate that we have to wait, but this Dorsey guy is the leader we have been waiting for.

    It's good to be a Browns fan. Fuck Cabot, and fuck anyone else who can't appreciate what this team has done. God bless the Cleveland Browns, and God Bless all of you. I am going to check out for a couple days to attend to a couple personal matters.

    Happy New Year. 

    Go Browns !

  • @runyon27 said:

    Broke it.

    I though that last td tied manning and wilson....

    @clevfan4life said:

    I though that last td tied manning and wilson....

    Baker is number Juan, meng