Skip to content

Kudos to Njoku

The Browns Board
6 6 360
  • One of my big takeaways from today's game was how he's grown this year.

    There was the TD that wasn't (at least according to NYC Replay Central), but even more impressive was how he bodied Humphrey out of the way for a jump ball Baker offered up.

    Next... blocking... which I think improved thru the season as well.

  • I agree. I'm happy to see him start to come into his own.

    But we need to remember how young Njoku is. Sky's the limit

  • He has evolved and I love him catching contested throws. Till now, it seemed he was more like a big WR. I hope he keeps trying to get better in every aspect.

  • He'll be fine. After all, Oz was a WR at Alabama.

    Mike

  • One of my big takeaways from today's game was how he's grown this year.

    There was the TD that wasn't (at least according to NYC Replay Central), but even more impressive was how he bodied Humphrey out of the way for a jump ball Baker offered up.

    Next... blocking... which I think improved thru the season as well.

    @tour2ma said:

    One of my big takeaways from today's game was how he's grown this year.

    There was the TD that wasn't (at least according to NYC Replay Central), but even more impressive was how he bodied Humphrey out of the way for a jump ball Baker offered up.

    Next... blocking... which I think improved thru the season as well.

    Homeboy came to PLAY yesterday, for sure. Don't forget he had a couple of catch and runs, too. He's growing, and also don't forget that he's just 21 or 22. Lol

  • David Njoku quietly finished 8th in the NFL among TEs in receiving yards (639). He had a strong finish and wound up 2nd on the team in rec. yards.