I have to THANK these Wonderful Browns for a great season !
-
Amazing to watch the growth of this TEAM. That means these coaches are the right coaches.
We have now TURNED the corner. So much fun !
-
-
We started out with me thinking that despite all the talent, Hue would keep us around 4 wins for the season. Fortunately the powers that be figured that out too, even if it was a decision that should have been easy last Dec. after 1-31. So the rest of the season after his departure looked like the team of the future and I'm very happy with that?. Of course I'm also happy I doubled my investment in my FF league too. And the last two weeks Chubb did not help me on that a bit, but I kept playing him anyway. LOL!?
-
good season fellas
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login