How Nice is it Going into Training Camp With a Clear Cut #1 QB
-
Now we can put our focus on improving team and playing some winning football
what a difference Baker Mayfield makes.
-
Don't you think we should revert back to Tyrod for 2019 ?
We have had our bit of fun
-
Now we can put our focus on improving team and playing some winning football
what a difference Baker Mayfield makes.
Now we can put our focus on improving team and playing some winning football
what a difference Baker Mayfield makes.
Yep, and now we truly can take the best player available and with Dorsey's recent draft history, that should be a very good thing overall team wise.
-
Now we can put our focus on improving team and playing some winning football
what a difference Baker Mayfield makes.
Yep, and now we truly can take the best player available and with Dorsey's recent draft history, that should be a very good thing overall team wise.
-
I don’t know how long it’s been since I can say that “I’m REALLY looking forward to TC this summer”!!!!!!
-
I don’t know how long it’s been since I can say that “I’m REALLY looking forward to TC this summer”!!!!!!
I don’t know how long it’s been since I can say that “I’m REALLY looking forward to TC this summer”!!!!!!
Even though I was not looking forward to getting Huey back, I was looking forward to the blend of new players.
-
I just hope that BPA isn't an O lineman at 17, lets pray its a LB.
This is a defensive heavy draft so I would think our first pick would be at DL or LB or even corner.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login