Happy New Year Browns Fans!!!!
-
That would be Mexican. I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.
and it's not tacos- it's tapas.
-
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.
and it's not tacos- it's tapas.
Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.
and it's not tacos- it's tapas.
Not surprised that the Spanish would be different between the two cultures.
I'm Italian, and Italians from the north would have a hard time conversing with Italians from the south. Then throw in that Sicilians almost have their own language, I guess.
-
That would be Mexican. I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
What? they all look alike to you?
-
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
What? they all look alike to you?
What? they all look alike to you?
Christ Gipper, what do you think I am, one of those MAGAtards? ?
-
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.
and it's not tacos- it's tapas.
Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.
and it's not tacos- it's tapas.
Tap ass? You told me that I could not put nude photos anywhere but in the cheerleader thread. Do donkeys count?

-
What? they all look alike to you?
Christ Gipper, what do you think I am, one of those MAGAtards? ?
Christ Gipper, what do you think I am, one of those MAGAtards? ?
Just following where the converstion flows.

-
That would be Mexican. I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
While I load my gun... Wait, I don't live in 'Murica!
-
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
While I load my gun... Wait, I don't live in 'Murica!
-
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
While I load my gun... Wait, I don't live in 'Murica!
-
-
Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.
and it's not tacos- it's tapas.
Tap ass? You told me that I could not put nude photos anywhere but in the cheerleader thread. Do donkeys count?

Tap ass? You told me that I could not put nude photos anywhere but in the cheerleader thread. Do donkeys count?

U R Funnee, U shud be uh comedian... We don't allow any bestiality Gip. If you want to use your imagination- the guy who posted the stuff that got me promoted to Moderator involved toilet fun.
-
That would be Mexican. I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
¿no habla ingles?
Just kidding like speaking Spanish or Italian......there are differences, I guess.
-
Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?
¿no habla ingles?
Just kidding like speaking Spanish or Italian......there are differences, I guess.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
