Skip to content

Happy New Year Browns Fans!!!!

The Browns Board
19 8 222
  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #1

    Happy New Year (Feliz Año Nuevo!!!)!!!!

    It's ironic how 2017 was for me on the personal side an awful year, and I joined this forum only to suffer with a bunch of idiots who rooted for a long time losing team.

    In 2018 I kind of turned some things around in my life, and there is a lot of work to do, but there were the Cleveland Browns giving me more things to cheer about. We didn't get to the playoffs, but there's hope!

    I'm looking forward to next season as much as to next year. I hope 2019 is even better than 2018 for all of you too!!!

    Take care 😉

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Same to you. Try to get over here for a game sometime, if your finances allow.  🙂  

  • Same to you. Try to get over here for a game sometime, if your finances allow.  🙂  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @hoorta said:

    Same to you. Try to get over here for a game sometime, if your finances allow.  🙂  

    Yeah, we'll take you out for some good Spanish food... You'll love Taco Bell. ?

  • @hoorta said:

    Same to you. Try to get over here for a game sometime, if your finances allow.  🙂  

    Yeah, we'll take you out for some good Spanish food... You'll love Taco Bell. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #4

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, we'll take you out for some good Spanish food... You'll love Taco Bell. ?

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, we'll take you out for some good Spanish food... You'll love Taco Bell. ?

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @the-gipper said:

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

    it has something to do with the beans

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, we'll take you out for some good Spanish food... You'll love Taco Bell. ?

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce  those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.   

    and it's not tacos- it's tapas.   😁 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce  those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.   

    and it's not tacos- it's tapas.   😁 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce  those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.   

    and it's not tacos- it's tapas.   😁 

    Not surprised that the Spanish would be different between the two cultures.

    I'm Italian, and Italians from the north would have a hard time conversing with Italians from the south. Then throw in that Sicilians almost have their own language, I guess. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    What? they all look alike to you?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    What? they all look alike to you?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    What? they all look alike to you?

    Christ Gipper, what do you think I am, one of those MAGAtards? ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce  those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.   

    and it's not tacos- it's tapas.   😁 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce  those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.   

    and it's not tacos- it's tapas.   😁 

    Tap ass?   You told me that I could not put nude photos anywhere but in the cheerleader thread. Do donkeys count?

    xZHkJ0W.gif

  • @the-gipper said:

    What? they all look alike to you?

    Christ Gipper, what do you think I am, one of those MAGAtards? ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @dutch-oven said:

    Christ Gipper, what do you think I am, one of those MAGAtards? ?

    Just following where the converstion flows. 

    anigif_enhanced-31294-1403623329-16.gif

  • @the-gipper said:

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    While I load my gun... Wait, I don't live in 'Murica!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    While I load my gun... Wait, I don't live in 'Murica!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nero said:

    While I load my gun... Wait, I don't live in 'Murica!

    We Americans have so many guns some of us sprinkle guns on our morning cereal... ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    While I load my gun... Wait, I don't live in 'Murica!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @nero said:

    While I load my gun... Wait, I don't live in 'Murica!

    check-out-my-guns.gif

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #16

    D8B53A76-AD8A-4189-8451-A2D8CC90E0A8.jpeg

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah- big differences in the way Spanish is spoken in Spain and Mexico. If you learned Castillian (Spain) Spanish trying to pronounce  those Mayan words that crept into the language and geography are tongue twisters. Ixtapa.   

    and it's not tacos- it's tapas.   😁 

    Tap ass?   You told me that I could not put nude photos anywhere but in the cheerleader thread. Do donkeys count?

    xZHkJ0W.gif

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    Tap ass?   You told me that I could not put nude photos anywhere but in the cheerleader thread. Do donkeys count?

    xZHkJ0W.gif

    U R Funnee, U shud be uh comedian...  We don't allow any bestiality Gip. If you want to use your imagination- the guy who posted the stuff that got me promoted to Moderator involved toilet fun. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    That would be Mexican.    I know that I am not the foodie on here.....but I do believe there are great differences between Spanish food and Mexican food. (yes...I know you were joking)

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    ¿no habla ingles? 

    Just kidding like speaking Spanish or Italian......there are differences, I guess.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Every once in a while I like to pretend that Mexicans and Spaniards are the same... Nero and I laugh and laugh and laugh. ?

    ¿no habla ingles? 

    Just kidding like speaking Spanish or Italian......there are differences, I guess.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mjp28 said:

    ¿no habla ingles? 

    Just kidding like speaking Spanish or Italian......there are differences, I guess.

    I had no trouble at all conversing with a woman at a restaurant in Madrid. Then it turned out she was actually Venezuelan.  LOL!?