Skip to content

Antonio Brown Asks For Trade

The Browns Board
56 23 1.4k 1
  • Would you make an offer ?

    Value 1 and a 3 ?

    @darren15 said:

    Would you make an offer ?

    Value 1 and a 3 ?

    No and hell no. His contract is stupid expensive. And as others have said, his attitude sucks. 30 years old too, we're building with a young team.

    I'll research it, but Fox Sports said the Steelers would have to eat a ton of dead money if they trade him.

  • There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

  • There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

    @louisville-slugger said:

    There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

    I wonder if baker would tolerate his ass. Baker is not passive like Ben..

  • I hope he gets traded to the Edmonton Eskimos or Winnipeg Blue Bombers for a case of Molson.

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

    I wonder if baker would tolerate his ass. Baker is not passive like Ben..

    @clevfan4life said:

    I wonder if baker would tolerate his ass. Baker is not passive like Ben..

    Baker is a leader and has never had issues with his teammates as far as I know. He played on the same team with Mixon right? I'm sure he is just a bundle of joy

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I wonder if baker would tolerate his ass. Baker is not passive like Ben..

    Baker is a leader and has never had issues with his teammates as far as I know. He played on the same team with Mixon right? I'm sure he is just a bundle of joy

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Baker is a leader and has never had issues with his teammates as far as I know. He played on the same team with Mixon right? I'm sure he is just a bundle of joy

    Was mixon cancer? I dont recall lockerroom issue but then i didnt exactly follow baker either nor OK at all.

  • The stories coming out about brown, i just dont see baker working well with that

  • There's no way in Hades the Steelers would trade possibly the best WR in the NFL to an AFC North rival. 

  • PPittsburgh is full of drama queens. If Le’Veon Bell is a drama queen and Anthony Brown is a drama queen they are  simply taking their cues from Ben R. who has been the biggest drama queen of all  

  • No we don't need his cunty attitude here.. I have a feeling Callaway and Perriman will explode next year...

  • Giants look to be trading OBJ too? 

  • There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

    @louisville-slugger said:

    There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

    Top 5 WR, and top 5 jackass. Former teammate pegged it. As soon as he got paid, attitude turned to shit. Who shows up for training camp in a helicopter?  

    & yup- the way the Steelers structured his contract- there's a $21 million (and any team that might trade for him) cap hit they have to deal with in 2019. Sorry he's not worth it- regardless of how good you think he is... 

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

    Top 5 WR, and top 5 jackass. Former teammate pegged it. As soon as he got paid, attitude turned to shit. Who shows up for training camp in a helicopter?  

    & yup- the way the Steelers structured his contract- there's a $21 million (and any team that might trade for him) cap hit they have to deal with in 2019. Sorry he's not worth it- regardless of how good you think he is... 

    @hoorta said:

    Top 5 WR, and top 5 jackass. Former teammate pegged it. As soon as he got paid, attitude turned to shit. Who shows up for training camp in a helicopter?  

    & yup- the way the Steelers structured his contract- there's a $21 million (and any team that might trade for him) cap hit they have to deal with in 2019. Sorry he's not worth it- regardless of how good you think he is... 

    Not worth a number one for sure so that probably makes the entire question moot.

    WSS

  • Why does he want to be traded?  

    @orion said:

    Why does he want to be traded?  

    He’s a pussy

  • I dont know the situation in Pittsburgh, but I haven't heard of Brown being a bad teammate. Hes been around for the better part of a decade and hes made big bucks before this year, so it has to be the environment. I think Tomlin may be the problem honestly

  • Look up Ryan Clark's opinion on this ... Brown has always been a me first guy, he'd rather have big stats and lose than not be involved in a win.

  • AB is the exact opposite of Baker.  Baker is about the team and winning.  AB is about his numbers and himself.

    Nope

  • @darren15 said:

    Would you make an offer ?

    Value 1 and a 3 ?

    No and hell no. His contract is stupid expensive. And as others have said, his attitude sucks. 30 years old too, we're building with a young team.

    I'll research it, but Fox Sports said the Steelers would have to eat a ton of dead money if they trade him.

    @hoorta said:

    No and hell no. His contract is stupid expensive. And as others have said, his attitude sucks. 30 years old too, we're building with a young team.

    I'll research it, but Fox Sports said the Steelers would have to eat a ton of dead money if they trade him.

    If they trade him before Jun 21, they eat the money.

    So basically they can't trade him for a draft pick for this year.  It would have to be 2020.

    There will be no trade.  He didn't "demand" a trade he "requested" a trade.  Everyone will go away for a while and it will be business as usual next year.  

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    There is no chance were going to land him but he is still a top 5 WR. If they cut him or are taking a late round pick I would be all over that.

    Top 5 WR, and top 5 jackass. Former teammate pegged it. As soon as he got paid, attitude turned to shit. Who shows up for training camp in a helicopter?  

    & yup- the way the Steelers structured his contract- there's a $21 million (and any team that might trade for him) cap hit they have to deal with in 2019. Sorry he's not worth it- regardless of how good you think he is... 

    @hoorta said:

    Top 5 WR, and top 5 jackass. Former teammate pegged it. As soon as he got paid, attitude turned to shit. Who shows up for training camp in a helicopter?  

    & yup- the way the Steelers structured his contract- there's a $21 million (and any team that might trade for him) cap hit they have to deal with in 2019. Sorry he's not worth it- regardless of how good you think he is... 

    As far as I am concerned he can stay right there...sowing dissension in that locker room,  creating resentments, acting the ass, having his teammates hate him....leading to poor on field performances by that entire team.

  • @hoorta said:

    No and hell no. His contract is stupid expensive. And as others have said, his attitude sucks. 30 years old too, we're building with a young team.

    I'll research it, but Fox Sports said the Steelers would have to eat a ton of dead money if they trade him.

    If they trade him before Jun 21, they eat the money.

    So basically they can't trade him for a draft pick for this year.  It would have to be 2020.

    There will be no trade.  He didn't "demand" a trade he "requested" a trade.  Everyone will go away for a while and it will be business as usual next year.  

    @crstphr2 said:

    If they trade him before Jun 21, they eat the money.

    So basically they can't trade him for a draft pick for this year.  It would have to be 2020.

    There will be no trade.  He didn't "demand" a trade he "requested" a trade.  Everyone will go away for a while and it will be business as usual next year.  

    He could sit out...like Bell.  Difference is that Bell sat out thinking that it would help him financially down the road.  I cannot see where Brown could be under the delusion that he can do better financially elsewhere.