Skip to content

Your Top Five ROTY List and Prediction

The Browns Board
12 7 235 1
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Simple task... Who are your Top Five Rooks and who do you predict voters will select?

    My List:

    1. Baker
    2. Derwin James
    3. Saquon Barkley
    4. Leighton Vander Esch
    5. Quenton Nelson

    Honorable Mention: Justin Reid

    My Prediction:

    1. Saquon
    2. Baker
    3. Derwin
    4. Bradley Chubb
    5. Leighton
  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Derwin James, Baker, Barkley, Darius Leonard, Quenton Nelson(G from Colts)

    ..in no order

    Its tough to keep the list to 5.. lots of really good rooks this year.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I was a big Minkah Fitpatrick fan, but didn't hear much about him during the season...

    How did he do? 

  • Simple task... Who are your Top Five Rooks and who do you predict voters will select?

    My List:

    1. Baker
    2. Derwin James
    3. Saquon Barkley
    4. Leighton Vander Esch
    5. Quenton Nelson

    Honorable Mention: Justin Reid

    My Prediction:

    1. Saquon
    2. Baker
    3. Derwin
    4. Bradley Chubb
    5. Leighton
    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @tour2ma said:

    Simple task... Who are your Top Five Rooks and who do you predict voters will select?

    My List:

    1. Baker
    2. Derwin James
    3. Saquon Barkley
    4. Darius Leonard
    5. Quenton Nelson

    Honorable Mention: Roquan Smith, sleeper Donte Jackson

    My Prediction:

    1. Baker
    2. 'Bark'ley
    3. D.Leonard
    4. D.James
    5. Q.Nelson

    ^^^ If these voters hold a grudge on Mayfield? Fire all of them! 😉 

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #5

    1 Barker

    2 That guy the giants took

    3 Chubb 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Baker

    Pat Lindsey

    Saquan

    Derwin

    Lamar

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Lindsay is an interesting add... another in a long line of obscure Bronco RBs to thrive that's crossed a few regimes.

    LJ? Resume is a tad thin thin for serous consideration IMO.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Simple task... Who are your Top Five Rooks and who do you predict voters will select?

    My List:

    1. Baker
    2. Derwin James
    3. Saquon Barkley
    4. Darius Leonard
    5. Quenton Nelson

    Honorable Mention: Roquan Smith, sleeper Donte Jackson

    My Prediction:

    1. Baker
    2. 'Bark'ley
    3. D.Leonard
    4. D.James
    5. Q.Nelson

    ^^^ If these voters hold a grudge on Mayfield? Fire all of them! 😉 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @gumby73 said:

    ^^^ If these voters hold a grudge on Mayfield? Fire all of them! 😉 

    Leonard is seriously worthy, but I think the size of the DAL market swings votes to Vander Esch. I know I've seen a lot more of Leighton than I have Darius

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    1 Barker

    2 That guy the giants took

    3 Chubb 

    1 + 3  >> 2

    Barkley certainly lived up to his billing, but (sorry Po) he just wasn't "our guy".

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Only need one. Baker Mayfield. The rest are just orderly losers

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Let's see Barkley won week #6 the rest of 2018 in the AFC looked pretty much like this. (is there any doubt, really now)

    Screenshot_2019-01-05-12-24-31.png

  • @gumby73 said:

    ^^^ If these voters hold a grudge on Mayfield? Fire all of them! 😉 

    Leonard is seriously worthy, but I think the size of the DAL market swings votes to Vander Esch. I know I've seen a lot more of Leighton than I have Darius

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    1 Barker

    2 That guy the giants took

    3 Chubb 

    1 + 3  >> 2

    Barkley certainly lived up to his billing, but (sorry Po) he just wasn't "our guy".

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @tour2ma said:

     but I think the size of the DAL market swings votes to Vander Esch. I know I've seen a lot more of Leighton than I have Darius

    you all need a wall down there, to stop this illegal fan voting & use those legal pot dollars ?

  • @tour2ma said:

     but I think the size of the DAL market swings votes to Vander Esch. I know I've seen a lot more of Leighton than I have Darius

    you all need a wall down there, to stop this illegal fan voting & use those legal pot dollars ?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @gumby73 said:

    you all need a wall down there, to stop this illegal fan voting & use those legal pot dollars ?

    LOL... pot ain't legal (yet... dammit) and we have a river.