Skip to content

Worst time of year

The Browns Board
42 19 1.1k 1
  • @comeonman said:

    Gip is in his late 40s (or so), so you’ll have to excuse his ignorance of video games

    67 Monday 

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    67 Monday 

    Happy Birthday!

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I am excited for the NFL playoffs. Usually not so much, but the college bowl season was abysmal, in general, save for the New Year's Day games so I'm hoping the playoffs are solid.

    I'm excited to see how the AAF goes.

    I don't follow baseball like I do football, but watch the Indians every chance I get.

    Stay optimistic: January - Playoffs, February - Super Bowl/Combine, April - Draft, sprinkle in some OTAs and it will be the summer before we know it. Once Independence Day gets here, we're only a couple weeks out!

  • Playoff teams I don't give shit about, FO Dealings that we can't really assess other than our opinion, new stories about asshole players, trade rumors that are nothing but fanrasy, and bad weather.

    Fuck This time.of year

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @ghoolie said:

    Playoff teams I don't give shit about, FO Dealings that we can't really assess other than our opinion, new stories about asshole players, trade rumors that are nothing but fanrasy, and bad weather.

    Fuck This time.of year

    ...can't argue with ya there.  After New Years it can go straight to April Fools day if ya ask me.  (unless the Browns make the playoffs)

  • A AP1

    @the-gipper said:

    67 Monday 

    Happy Birthday!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ap1 said:

    Happy Birthday!

    ?

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

  • @choco said:

    im 40, not too big into games anymore, but i bought a PS4 just to play this game.  8 long years waiting...

    I was lousy at arcade games back in the day- why I don't waste my time playing the updated video games like World of Warcraft. 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @hoorta said:

    I was lousy at arcade games back in the day- why I don't waste my time playing the updated video games like World of Warcraft. 

     

    Space Invaders, I got through 48 boards, passed the place where it did auto play and gave you a break, Was fair at some other crap, but it bored me fast. Played a lot of foosball, went to tournaments, realized chicks don't really dig foosball, got tired of that too.  Got deadly at bowling, got tired of carrying 10 balls in the SUV, also, not a lot of hot chicks follow bowling.

    Did you know that in the days of Wide World of Sports, Bowlers were the highest paid athletes in all of pro sports? Billy Hardwick, a friend, and an occasional coach/mentor was the first pro athlete to sign a million dollar endorsement, which he did with Miller Light. I digress but  Rest in Peace Billy.

    Tommy and Billy.jpg

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Bowling, wow but you’re right. I remember seeing Earl Anthony almost weekly. Bowling was cool. Play in a bar atmosphere. Drinking allowed. Big heavy balls. No weather concerns. And all the chicks are hot come the 8th frame.  Gods perfect sport. 

  • @comeonman said:

    Gip is in his late 40s (or so), so you’ll have to excuse his ignorance of video games

    67 Monday 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

    67 Monday 

    54 same day...

  • @hoorta said:

    I was lousy at arcade games back in the day- why I don't waste my time playing the updated video games like World of Warcraft. 

     

    Space Invaders, I got through 48 boards, passed the place where it did auto play and gave you a break, Was fair at some other crap, but it bored me fast. Played a lot of foosball, went to tournaments, realized chicks don't really dig foosball, got tired of that too.  Got deadly at bowling, got tired of carrying 10 balls in the SUV, also, not a lot of hot chicks follow bowling.

    Did you know that in the days of Wide World of Sports, Bowlers were the highest paid athletes in all of pro sports? Billy Hardwick, a friend, and an occasional coach/mentor was the first pro athlete to sign a million dollar endorsement, which he did with Miller Light. I digress but  Rest in Peace Billy.

    Tommy and Billy.jpg

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @ghoolie said:

      Got deadly at bowling, got tired of carrying 10 balls in the SUV, also, not a lot of hot chicks follow bowling.

    WTF are you talking about? Most of the chicks I've seen in bowling alleys when I walked through for a beer are perfect for bowling as long as you use the belly button for the thumb.??‍♀️?

  • @ghoolie said:

      Got deadly at bowling, got tired of carrying 10 balls in the SUV, also, not a lot of hot chicks follow bowling.

    WTF are you talking about? Most of the chicks I've seen in bowling alleys when I walked through for a beer are perfect for bowling as long as you use the belly button for the thumb.??‍♀️?

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @texasag1969 said:

    WTF are you talking about? Most of the chicks I've seen in bowling alleys when I walked through for a beer are perfect for bowling as long as you use the belly button for the thumb.??‍♀️?

    I always thought that’s why bowling alleys have bars. 

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #25

    This time of year sucks a lot less when we didn’t  just finish with 1 win or less... 

  • @comeonman said:

    Gip is in his late 40s (or so), so you’ll have to excuse his ignorance of video games

    67 Monday 

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    67 Monday 

    I was close. Hope you have a good one. 35 today for me. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    67 Monday 

    I was close. Hope you have a good one. 35 today for me. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @comeonman said:

    I was close. Hope you have a good one. 35 today for me. 

    Happy birthday.?

  • @comeonman said:

    Gip is in his late 40s (or so), so you’ll have to excuse his ignorance of video games

    67 Monday 

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-gipper said:

    67 Monday 

    I'll be 37 on Monday, January 7th 

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Gipper, Nickers and I all have the same birthday as Nicolas Cage? 

  • Gipper, Nickers and I all have the same birthday as Nicolas Cage? 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @poeticg said:

    Gipper, Nickers and I all have the same birthday as Nicolas Cage? 

    Sign of the apocalypse. Millard Fillmore also 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Is there any 20-30 guy over there? Fuck you guys are old... 

  • Is there any 20-30 guy over there? Fuck you guys are old... 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @nero said:

    Is there any 20-30 guy over there? Fuck you guys are old... 

    Yes, but we make up for it by being decrepit.?

  • Is there any 20-30 guy over there? Fuck you guys are old... 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @nero said:

    Is there any 20-30 guy over there? Fuck you guys are old... 

    A 67 year old American is the equivalent of a 25 year old European 

  • @nero said:

    Is there any 20-30 guy over there? Fuck you guys are old... 

    A 67 year old American is the equivalent of a 25 year old European 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @the-gipper said:

    A 67 year old American is the equivalent of a 25 year old European 

    They're both as stupid ?