Wild Card Weekend Chat
-
Why do teams do this?
-
-
-
Another Jackson fumble seals it.
He wont last long
-
-
It's why I hate the college spread/run-pass-option offense in regards of getting QBs ready for the NFL.
I hear ya! As bad as our defense looked last week, we were still only 1 missed FG away from winning by 1 point without even considering what the officiating crew did to butcher the Peppers' fumble recovery.
-
Jackson had no chance. NO time to throw
-
Jackson had no chance. NO time to throw
Jackson had no chance. NO time to throw
So when we add his inability to read progressions and fit the tight windows - we appreciate what we have in Baker Mayfield? I know I do...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login