Skip to content

Wild Card Weekend Chat

The Browns Board
201 23 4.0k
  • Chargers front asking the Rookie to beat them with his mind and arm... so far the Chargers are winning that gamble by a big margin. 

  • last season when i saw lamar at NC State, DC Dave Huxable did the same with B.Chubb & a good DL..seems to work tia, I was hoping for the same week 17..not GW's game

  • last season when i saw lamar at NC State, DC Dave Huxable did the same with B.Chubb & a good DL..seems to work tia, I was hoping for the same week 17..not GW's game

    @gumby73 said:

    last season when i saw lamar at NC State, DC Dave Huxable did the same with B.Chubb & a good DL..seems to work tia, I was hoping for the same week 17..not GW's game

    The plays Chubb made on Lamar that week are ones I highlighted in his thread with the draft breakdown and were the very first glimpses that made me give him a huge thumbs up if the Brownies took him.      There is more tape to come over the past couple weeks with Lamar and you're seeing some of that on the field right now.  

    edit:  I'm seeing some stuff the Chargers are doing is similar to what GW dialed up in the 2nd half.  

  • Chargers front asking the Rookie to beat them with his mind and arm... so far the Chargers are winning that gamble by a big margin. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Chargers front asking the Rookie to beat them with his mind and arm... so far the Chargers are winning that gamble by a big margin. 

    @nero said:

    So what do you guys think of Deshaun Watson? I'd call him Black Tankerton. 

    You heard it from me first. A bunch if guys here were slobbering on his knob when they played us.

    These dumb, jumpy run-first black Tarkentons will NEVER win jack shit. When forced to think.....they are fucked. I gave Queerdell Stewart the nickname "Cockeyed", and DeShitt is no different. Yes, he can make athletic, exciting plays.....big fucking deal. What pieces of shit like this can't do is create a consistent and dependable offense.

    The Ravens will fare no better with their Black Tarkenton. Fucking garbage.

  • The refs really let the Ravens DBs get away with holding and pass interference almost every play.

    There should be some new statistics in the NFL..For instance

    Best Defence

    Best Defence and referee combination

    Best QB

    Best QB and referee combination

  • I hate Hue Jackson.Forget bad calls and bad plays. If the Browns would have fired Hue Jackson after 0-16 we would have been division champs with the home field advantage today.

    The Ravens suck. Another hyped up Black Tarkenton shitting up the field while the Best QB o. the NFL sits home.

    Fuck Baltimore

  • good to see Bosa playing again with that full motor.. dumbar wants no part of that ?

  • Bolts are using the front 5 to squeeze the IZ/R and then the backers are flowing laterally/scraping.   The safeties and DB's are playing top down inside stem to take away the easy stuff.  Right on que the Ravens dial up something to the perimeter with Andrews and, as expected,  Lamar sailed the ball and is incredibly inaccurate.  

    Mebane is playing possessed right now and that is a huge problem for the Ravens. 

  • Rivers is using all the pro skills he's learned from day one. Slowly carving away at them.

  • 1st half time of possession must be insane favor LAC..wins games (halftime LAC 12-zip) 

  • Bolts settling for the FG - a big fuck you to the Ravens offense.  

  • Lj may get yanked for flacco

  • Lj may get yanked for flacco

    @kvoethe said:

    Lj may get yanked for flacco

    They better do it soon.

  • As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.

    Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts. 

    Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.

  • Hanging in.

  • As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.

    Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts. 

    Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.

    @ghoolie said:

    As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.

    Flacco says "you all dug your own graveyards..dig yourself out".. Balts. plans to trade Flacco? he ain't playing

  • Another HUGE hit/sack on the rookie. 

  • Another HUGE hit/sack on the rookie. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Another HUGE hit/sack on the rookie. 

    contain, now floor his a$$  (where is this Owassor kid from?)

  • Ingram just showed how to play that slimmie ball

  • Ratbird boo boys are out in force