Wild Card Weekend Chat
-
As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.
Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts.
Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.
-
Another HUGE hit/sack on the rookie.
-
Ratbird boo boys are out in force
-
Ratbirds special teams and defense are keeping them in this.
-
The kicker finally missed for the ratturds
-
-
I think they should pull Jackson while they still have a chance.. Kid is a choker and a 1 dimensional QB.. Or rather a 2 dimensional Running back is more like it.
-
Glad FF season is over. He was my best kicker even if he is from UT-Austin.?
-
What the fuck is wrong with Rivers? He looks so old in this game. Which I know he is, but he's never looked it.
-
And no sooner did I say something and he connects a big one.
-
-
Man I never realized what a weird release Rivers has on throws...
-
Looked like a rolling TD to me before he was touched.
-
Chargers front asking the Rookie to beat them with his mind and arm... so far the Chargers are winning that gamble by a big margin.
So what do you guys think of Deshaun Watson? I'd call him Black Tankerton.
You heard it from me first. A bunch if guys here were slobbering on his knob when they played us.
These dumb, jumpy run-first black Tarkentons will NEVER win jack shit. When forced to think.....they are fucked. I gave Queerdell Stewart the nickname "Cockeyed", and DeShitt is no different. Yes, he can make athletic, exciting plays.....big fucking deal. What pieces of shit like this can't do is create a consistent and dependable offense.
The Ravens will fare no better with their Black Tarkenton. Fucking garbage.
A bunch if guys here were slobbering on his knob when they played us.
Majority I saw on here were saying that he won't last because he can't throw the ball. Or in order to last he's going to have to learn how to throw the ball. I said in the tavern that I would put a lot of money on the Chargers winning because they are the first team to see him twice band are going to know how to defend him much like team a second go-round against RG3
-
As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.
Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts.
Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.
As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.
Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts.
Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.
Ghoolie the prophet
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
(LAC-12-3)