Wild Card Weekend Chat
-
Looked like a rolling TD to me before he was touched.
-
Chargers front asking the Rookie to beat them with his mind and arm... so far the Chargers are winning that gamble by a big margin.
So what do you guys think of Deshaun Watson? I'd call him Black Tankerton.
You heard it from me first. A bunch if guys here were slobbering on his knob when they played us.
These dumb, jumpy run-first black Tarkentons will NEVER win jack shit. When forced to think.....they are fucked. I gave Queerdell Stewart the nickname "Cockeyed", and DeShitt is no different. Yes, he can make athletic, exciting plays.....big fucking deal. What pieces of shit like this can't do is create a consistent and dependable offense.
The Ravens will fare no better with their Black Tarkenton. Fucking garbage.
A bunch if guys here were slobbering on his knob when they played us.
Majority I saw on here were saying that he won't last because he can't throw the ball. Or in order to last he's going to have to learn how to throw the ball. I said in the tavern that I would put a lot of money on the Chargers winning because they are the first team to see him twice band are going to know how to defend him much like team a second go-round against RG3
-
As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.
Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts.
Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.
As I said. You will see Joe Fucco.
Black Tarkentons do what White Tarkentons do......fall flat on their face when it counts.
Lamar has done EVERYTHING I predicted so far...EXCEPT GET HURT. Good chance of that on Baltimores.next series as BT will try to do too much.
Ghoolie the prophet
-
Those refs need reading glasses.
-
He was over again.
-
Wow, unreal.
-
-
Only fair since they were already robbed the first time.
-
He was over again.
He was over again.
Gordon was definitely short. The previous play I believe they got in. However since they eventually got in it actually worked against the ratbirds cuz more time ran off the clock.
-
Only fair since they were already robbed the first time.
Only fair since they were already robbed the first time.
I think it was 100% the right call. Where they're thinking the ball is suspended in air his left hand is still on it and he's bringing his right hand to it I don't think he ever lost control until he hit the ground.
-
Game over with LJ
-
Game over with LJ
Game over with LJ
I think it's over even if flaccid is in the game. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login