Skip to content

Top 50 FA's

The Browns Board
9 8 326
  • Some like Clowney will be franchised 

    http://nfltraderumors.co/top-25-2019-nfl-free-agents-list/

    Anthony Barr, Trent Brown and Grady Jarrett please Mr Dorsey

  • I could be ok with Trey Flowers too. I like Grady Jarrett as well.

  • Grady Jarrett

    Hell, I'd even want Ndamukong Suh.

    We need a meaner front.

  • Humphries is an interesting name, especially if you're looking for a little more height to the receiving corps. 

    Another name that caught my eye was Brandon Graham.

  • C.J. Mosely is the only one on that list that I would be confident to give a huge a contract. 

    I would look at cheaper options this year because the free agent class is pretty weak and they will still command top dollar. Muhammed Wilerson signed a cheap deal with packers last year and got hurt early. I would see of we can get him for a similar deal. He is immensely talented but needs a fire lit under him.

    I would also offer up a 6th or 7th for Robert Nkimdeche(if hes not out right cut). He has Suh level talent but is a bit of a head case. If he doesn't pan out no big deal we cut him.

    Honestly I would focus on bringing back the guys that contributed this year. They should be cheaper and we know what they can do. Perriman, BBC, Robinson, Higgins, and Charles combined would cost less than most of those over rated guys

  • It sounds now like NE may not retai flowers....he's now on my radar. Only thing with him is they're talking about him getting a huge near mack like contract. Not sure about that. If he's willing to play here at a reasonable contract cause he'll be playing opp u know who...than he's my guy. If ansahs shoulder is healed up, he could prob come at a cheaper price and he's an elite every down guy like flowers too.

    Hell we can bring danny back at a bargain too. Id bring in 2 DL off the FA and look at maybe drafting a guy if we can move up a couple spots

  • Pierre desir?

  • C.J. Mosely is the only one on that list that I would be confident to give a huge a contract. 

    I would look at cheaper options this year because the free agent class is pretty weak and they will still command top dollar. Muhammed Wilerson signed a cheap deal with packers last year and got hurt early. I would see of we can get him for a similar deal. He is immensely talented but needs a fire lit under him.

    I would also offer up a 6th or 7th for Robert Nkimdeche(if hes not out right cut). He has Suh level talent but is a bit of a head case. If he doesn't pan out no big deal we cut him.

    Honestly I would focus on bringing back the guys that contributed this year. They should be cheaper and we know what they can do. Perriman, BBC, Robinson, Higgins, and Charles combined would cost less than most of those over rated guys

    @louisville-slugger said:

    C.J. Mosely is the only one on that list that I would be confident to give a huge a contract. 

    I would look at cheaper options this year because the free agent class is pretty weak and they will still command top dollar. Muhammed Wilerson signed a cheap deal with packers last year and got hurt early. I would see of we can get him for a similar deal. He is immensely talented but needs a fire lit under him.

    I would also offer up a 6th or 7th for Robert Nkimdeche(if hes not out right cut). He has Suh level talent but is a bit of a head case. If he doesn't pan out no big deal we cut him.

    Honestly I would focus on bringing back the guys that contributed this year. They should be cheaper and we know what they can do. Perriman, BBC, Robinson, Higgins, and Charles combined would cost less than most of those over rated guys

    I'd wait to see how this class looks after cap casulties. All these new HCs coming in also want to shake up their rosters. I got my eye on Tampa. Desean is likely out. If they hire Arians, JPP and McCoy won't fit in 3-4 D Arians likes to run. 

  • C.J. Mosely is the only one on that list that I would be confident to give a huge a contract. 

    I would look at cheaper options this year because the free agent class is pretty weak and they will still command top dollar. Muhammed Wilerson signed a cheap deal with packers last year and got hurt early. I would see of we can get him for a similar deal. He is immensely talented but needs a fire lit under him.

    I would also offer up a 6th or 7th for Robert Nkimdeche(if hes not out right cut). He has Suh level talent but is a bit of a head case. If he doesn't pan out no big deal we cut him.

    Honestly I would focus on bringing back the guys that contributed this year. They should be cheaper and we know what they can do. Perriman, BBC, Robinson, Higgins, and Charles combined would cost less than most of those over rated guys

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Honestly I would focus on bringing back the guys that contributed this year. They should be cheaper and we know what they can do. Perriman, BBC, Robinson, Higgins, and Charles combined would cost less than most of those over rated guys

    I’ll plus 1 that sentiment. Curiously none of our FAs made the list. I suppose l may be guilty of overvaluing our guys, but l figured Robinson and Perriman would be top 5 at their position for FAs, or near it. I guess that’s where career track records bite them as opposed to recent success. So be it.