Draft Game Time
-
Courtesy of Tour who furnished the website to me earlier today.
My first shot was a 27839.
Rd 1 Devin White ILB LSU A
Rd 2 Jerry Tillery DT ND A+
Rd 3 Prince Tega Wanogho OT Aub A
Rd 3 Darius Slayton WR Aub A
Rd 4 Oshane Ximines DE Old Dom. A+
Rd 5 Devin Singletary RB Fla. Atl. A+
Rd 5 Drue Tranquill OLB ND C+
Rd 5 Mike Weber RB OSU A+
Rd 6 Rodrigo Blankenship K Georgia A+
Rd 7 Lonnie Johnson,Jr CB Kentucky A+
Rd 7 Evans Worthington SS Colo. A+
-
I bet you couldn't keep calm after getting a C+ for Tranquill
-
Courtesy of Tour who furnished the website to me earlier today.
My first shot was a 27839.
Rd 1 Devin White ILB LSU A
Rd 2 Jerry Tillery DT ND A+
Rd 3 Prince Tega Wanogho OT Aub A
Rd 3 Darius Slayton WR Aub A
Rd 4 Oshane Ximines DE Old Dom. A+
Rd 5 Devin Singletary RB Fla. Atl. A+
Rd 5 Drue Tranquill OLB ND C+
Rd 5 Mike Weber RB OSU A+
Rd 6 Rodrigo Blankenship K Georgia A+
Rd 7 Lonnie Johnson,Jr CB Kentucky A+
Rd 7 Evans Worthington SS Colo. A+
Courtesy of Tour who furnished the website to me earlier today.
My first shot was a 27839.
Rd 1 Devin White ILB LSU A
Rd 2 Jerry Tillery DT ND A+
Rd 3 Prince Tega Wanogho OT Aub A
Rd 3 Darius Slayton WR Aub A
Rd 4 Oshane Ximines DE Old Dom. A+
Rd 5 Devin Singletary RB Fla. Atl. A+
Rd 5 Drue Tranquill OLB ND C+
Rd 5 Mike Weber RB OSU A+
Rd 6 Rodrigo Blankenship K Georgia A+
Rd 7 Lonnie Johnson,Jr CB Kentucky A+
Rd 7 Evans Worthington SS Colo. A+
2 x RB's .... I guess your trading Duke
-
Courtesy of Tour who furnished the website to me earlier today.
My first shot was a 27839.
Rd 1 Devin White ILB LSU A
Rd 2 Jerry Tillery DT ND A+
Rd 3 Prince Tega Wanogho OT Aub A
Rd 3 Darius Slayton WR Aub A
Rd 4 Oshane Ximines DE Old Dom. A+
Rd 5 Devin Singletary RB Fla. Atl. A+
Rd 5 Drue Tranquill OLB ND C+
Rd 5 Mike Weber RB OSU A+
Rd 6 Rodrigo Blankenship K Georgia A+
Rd 7 Lonnie Johnson,Jr CB Kentucky A+
Rd 7 Evans Worthington SS Colo. A+
2 x RB's .... I guess your trading Duke
-
Way premature. We won’t know who all are coming out for a while yet
-
Way premature. We won’t know who all are coming out for a while yet
Way premature. We won’t know who all are coming out for a while yet
Actually many have declared already. And I know you will be interested to know that the A&M punter & Ray Guy Award winner who just broke the all-time national season punting record is staying another year. LOL!?
-
Your score is: 28374 (GRADE: A-)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 22 (IND): Brown, Derrick, DT, Auburn (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Arnette, Damon, CB, Ohio State (B+)
Round 2 Pick 22 (IND): Edwards, TJ, ILB, Wisconsin (A-)
Round 3 Pick 16: Hyatt, Mitch, OT, Clemson (A)
Round 3 Pick 28: Hill, Lavert, CB, Michigan (A)
Round 4 Pick 17: Anderson, Rodney, RB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7: Ghaifan, Youhanna, DT, Wyoming (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17: Huggins, Albert, DT, Clemson (A)
Round 5 Pick 29: Blankenship, Rodrigo, K, Georgia (A)
Round 6 Pick 16: Connelly, Ryan, ILB, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 7 Pick 7: Crump, Koron, OLB, Arizona State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 20: Hansen, Justice, QB, Arkansas State (A+) -
Your score is: 30656 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 19 (TENN): Lawrence, Dexter, DT, Clemson (A)
Round 2 Pick 17: Burns, Brian, DE, Florida State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 19 (TENN): Cajuste, Yodny, OT, West Virginia (A)
Round 3 Pick 16: Miller, Christian, OLB, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 28: Ridley, Riley, WR, Georgia (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17: Hill, Lavert, CB, Michigan (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7: Thompson, Jalen, FS, Washington State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17: Williams, Trayveon, RB, Texas AM (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Lamar, Tre, ILB, Clemson (A+)
Round 6 Pick 16: Fritts, Brandon, TE, North Carolina (A+)
Round 7 Pick 7: Hansen, Chase, SS, Utah (A+)
Round 7 Pick 20: Browning, Jake, QB, Washington (A+) -
I haven't done enough research to go 7 rounds, but I landed Derrick Brown, Trey Adam's, and Deebo Samuel. That would be one heck of a haul.
I'm glad we dont need a QB this year because I dont see a starter in the group. Browning is my favorite QB right now and hes probably Cody Kessler 2.0
-
I haven't done enough research to go 7 rounds, but I landed Derrick Brown, Trey Adam's, and Deebo Samuel. That would be one heck of a haul.
I'm glad we dont need a QB this year because I dont see a starter in the group. Browning is my favorite QB right now and hes probably Cody Kessler 2.0
I haven't done enough research to go 7 rounds, but I landed Derrick Brown, Trey Adam's, and Deebo Samuel. That would be one heck of a haul.
I'm glad we dont need a QB this year because I dont see a starter in the group. Browning is my favorite QB right now and hes probably Cody Kessler 2.0
This will be known as the year of the DT IMO. Lot of really great ones to chose from.
-
I haven't done enough research to go 7 rounds, but I landed Derrick Brown, Trey Adam's, and Deebo Samuel. That would be one heck of a haul.
I'm glad we dont need a QB this year because I dont see a starter in the group. Browning is my favorite QB right now and hes probably Cody Kessler 2.0
This will be known as the year of the DT IMO. Lot of really great ones to chose from.
This will be known as the year of the DT IMO. Lot of really great ones to chose from.
Of the 32 first rounders, I wouldn't be surprised if 20 are defensive players.
-
Your score is: 31526 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 7 (JAX): Williams, Quinnen, DT, Alabama (A+)
Round 4 Pick 6 (NYG): Ridley, Riley, WR, Georgia (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17: Gustin, Porter, OLB, Southern California (A+)
Round 4 Pick 32 (NYG): Ximines, Oshane, DE, Old Dominion (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6: Ivey, Martez, OT, Florida (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17: Nixon, Keisean, CB, South Carolina (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Moss, Zack, RB, Utah (A+)
Round 6 Pick 7 (NYG): Woods, Zedrick, SS, Mississippi (A+)
Round 6 Pick 16: Connelly, Ryan, ILB, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 7 Pick 7: Fritts, Brandon, TE, North Carolina (A+)
Round 7 Pick 20: Davis III, Felton, WR, Michigan State (A+)Your Future Picks:
2020 Round 1 Pick
2021 Round 1 Pick
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login