Skip to content

Antonio Brown

The Browns Board
151 32 4.6k
  • @vagitron said:

    Brown still isn't gone and is unlikely to be gone. Yet somehow the loss of bell and potentially brown makes the steelers talent less?

    Yes....because the RB talent you have now is not as good as it was with him. Again, no disparagement to Conner who played well....but he is just not as good.

    In what world?

    Planet Earth...ever hear of it?

    Our offensive line is all world,

    It WAS ....when coached by Munchak...now, it remains to be seen.  

    our defensive line is ridiculously good.

    Its pretty good...not ridiculously good.  Not Top Ten.  And you have no DL anywhere near as good as Myles Garrett. Maybe overall the Spermsuckers DL is better than the Browns...but it is marginally so.

    TJ watt had more pressures than von Miller and IF brown is traded it's going to be at LEAST another first round pick which will also be from a cash + team. The latter normally means a higher draft pick due to lack of total team talent or youth. 

    Again...you are one fucking idiot if you think that they will get a first rounder out of Brown.  A. he is aging (by your own admission Smith has passed him by) B. A fire sale means getting lowballed.  C. If you keep him....that team will officially have to be declared to be run by idiots)

    Let's also mention the steelers and their ability to draft wr's. Just in the last ten years you have Brown, sanders, Wallace and juju. Wallace left and flaked out but the other three are tremendous. Are the steelers just going to forget how to draft them now? Washington didn't get a chance to see the field much due.to the talent log jam and some rookie miscues. Keep talking about the steelers demise and I will keep rubbing it in when you are wrong.

    Well....you got ONE of those guys left (or will after Brown is gone).....and he may pretty good...but how good is he when he is #1.  He may have been great as a #2....but as a #1?  Who knows.  

    And Washington?  The Browns will have 4 WRs on their roster next year likely that are better than him.

    @the-gipper said:

    Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

  • And your Washington comment is pure speculation. He had a more decorated college career than every guy on your roster with the exception of maybe Landry.

  • And your Washington comment is pure speculation. He had a more decorated college career than every guy on your roster with the exception of maybe Landry.

    @vagitron said:

    And your Washington comment is pure speculation. He had a more decorated college career than every guy on your roster with the exception of maybe Landry.

    Anything you say positive about Washington is pure speculation.  And really....my statement is NOT speculation.    Landry, Higgins, Callaway, Perriman...all had better production THIS year than Washington.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

    @vagitron said:

    Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

    Wasn't Heyward a first round pick?    And TJ Watt? Other than Garrett, I think the Steelers DL consists of higher draft picks than the Browns DL does. 

    BUT....You can't really do apples to apples because the Steelers still run the 3/4.   And the Browns a 4-3. 

    If you take a look at each team's front 7.....the Steelers have  Three first round picks with Heyward, Dupree, Watt, and a second rounder in Tuitt, and a third rounder with Hargrave....and a couple of FAs.

    The Browns have one first rounder:  Garrett,   one second rounder: Ogbah, one third rounder  Ogunjobi, one 4th rounder...Schobert. One 5th rounder  Avery...and a couple of free agents:  Coley/Collins

    The Steelers have invested far more heavily in their front 7 than the Browns.   Ergo...they SHOULD have a better front 7.

    I...and most on here likely agree that the Browns DO need to make a heavier investment in their defensive front 7...and may start to do so in the next draft.

  • @vagitron said:

    Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

    Wasn't Heyward a first round pick?    And TJ Watt? Other than Garrett, I think the Steelers DL consists of higher draft picks than the Browns DL does. 

    BUT....You can't really do apples to apples because the Steelers still run the 3/4.   And the Browns a 4-3. 

    If you take a look at each team's front 7.....the Steelers have  Three first round picks with Heyward, Dupree, Watt, and a second rounder in Tuitt, and a third rounder with Hargrave....and a couple of FAs.

    The Browns have one first rounder:  Garrett,   one second rounder: Ogbah, one third rounder  Ogunjobi, one 4th rounder...Schobert. One 5th rounder  Avery...and a couple of free agents:  Coley/Collins

    The Steelers have invested far more heavily in their front 7 than the Browns.   Ergo...they SHOULD have a better front 7.

    I...and most on here likely agree that the Browns DO need to make a heavier investment in their defensive front 7...and may start to do so in the next draft.

    @the-gipper said:

    Wasn't Heyward a first round pick?    And TJ Watt? Other than Garrett, I think the Steelers DL consists of higher draft picks than the Browns DL does. 

    BUT....You can't really do apples to apples because the Steelers still run the 3/4.   And the Browns a 4-3. 

    If you take a look at each team's front 7.....the Steelers have  Three first round picks with Heyward, Dupree, Watt, and a second rounder in Tuitt, and a third rounder with Hargrave....and a couple of FAs.

    The Browns have one first rounder:  Garrett,   one second rounder: Ogbah, one third rounder  Ogunjobi, one 4th rounder...Schobert. One 5th rounder  Avery...and a couple of free agents:  Coley/Collins

    The Steelers have invested far more heavily in their front 7 than the Browns.   Ergo...they SHOULD have a better front 7.

    I...and most on here likely agree that the Browns DO need to make a heavier investment in their defensive front 7...and may start to do so in the next draft.

    A d the steelers do have a better front seven, soooooo. The only guy I'd take from the Browns front seven over any of our guys is Garrett. He's a beast and a athletic specimen. 

  • @vagitron said:

    And your Washington comment is pure speculation. He had a more decorated college career than every guy on your roster with the exception of maybe Landry.

    Anything you say positive about Washington is pure speculation.  And really....my statement is NOT speculation.    Landry, Higgins, Callaway, Perriman...all had better production THIS year than Washington.

    @the-gipper said:

    Anything you say positive about Washington is pure speculation.  And really....my statement is NOT speculation.    Landry, Higgins, Callaway, Perriman...all had better production THIS year than Washington.

    Washington hardly saw the field. He had two receivers on his team go over 100 receptions. Perriman flaked out in Baltimore. Landry is your damn starter. If you want to include him how did he stack up against juju or brown? Lol

    81 catches, less than a 1000 and four tds. How in the hell are you going to compare your starter to basically our 4th string rookie? Washington was inactive some games this year. Gipper it's a Wednesday at 12. You hitting the bottle? Bad Santa?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Wasn't Heyward a first round pick?    And TJ Watt? Other than Garrett, I think the Steelers DL consists of higher draft picks than the Browns DL does. 

    BUT....You can't really do apples to apples because the Steelers still run the 3/4.   And the Browns a 4-3. 

    If you take a look at each team's front 7.....the Steelers have  Three first round picks with Heyward, Dupree, Watt, and a second rounder in Tuitt, and a third rounder with Hargrave....and a couple of FAs.

    The Browns have one first rounder:  Garrett,   one second rounder: Ogbah, one third rounder  Ogunjobi, one 4th rounder...Schobert. One 5th rounder  Avery...and a couple of free agents:  Coley/Collins

    The Steelers have invested far more heavily in their front 7 than the Browns.   Ergo...they SHOULD have a better front 7.

    I...and most on here likely agree that the Browns DO need to make a heavier investment in their defensive front 7...and may start to do so in the next draft.

    A d the steelers do have a better front seven, soooooo. The only guy I'd take from the Browns front seven over any of our guys is Garrett. He's a beast and a athletic specimen. 

    @vagitron said:

    A d the steelers do have a better front seven, soooooo. The only guy I'd take from the Browns front seven over any of our guys is Garrett. He's a beast and a athletic specimen. 

    Schobert likely better than Williams or Bostic.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Anything you say positive about Washington is pure speculation.  And really....my statement is NOT speculation.    Landry, Higgins, Callaway, Perriman...all had better production THIS year than Washington.

    Washington hardly saw the field. He had two receivers on his team go over 100 receptions. Perriman flaked out in Baltimore. Landry is your damn starter. If you want to include him how did he stack up against juju or brown? Lol

    81 catches, less than a 1000 and four tds. How in the hell are you going to compare your starter to basically our 4th string rookie? Washington was inactive some games this year. Gipper it's a Wednesday at 12. You hitting the bottle? Bad Santa?

    @vagitron said:

    Washington hardly saw the field.

    Yea...because he wasn't fucking good enough...you asswipe.  Most teams DO run  3-4 WR sets  a lot of the time these days....so if he was good enough he would have seen plenty of the field.  Your OC must not have figured that he was one of your 4 best WRs.

    He had two receivers on his team go over 100 receptions. Perriman flaked out in Baltimore. Landry is your damn starter. If you want to include him how did he stack up against juju or brown? Lol

    This proves you are an idiot with the inability to read English  We were talking next year:   You won't have Brown......and I said that the Browns will have 4 WRs that are better than Washington. (I didn't say they would be better than Schmister).   Perriman played very well for the Browns...don't know what the problem was in Balt. 

    81 catches, less than a 1000 and four tds. How in the hell are you going to compare your starter to basically our 4th string rookie? Washington was inactive some games this year. Gipper it's a Wednesday at 12. You hitting the bottle? Bad Santa?

    I would say that you are the one hitting the bottle.  Either that or you need to repeat second grade reading class. 

    What is it about "The Browns will have 4 WRs better than Washington" that you did not understand?  I didn't say that we will have 4 4th string WRs better than Washington (though maybe that could even be true)...I said 4 WRs.    Landry will be one,  Perriman one, Higgins one, Calloway one......even Damion Ratley  our 5th/6th stringer could be one.  He played about as well as Washington. (and let's not forget...he had a HOFer throwing to him...not a career backup and a rookie)

  • @vagitron said:

    Washington hardly saw the field.

    Yea...because he wasn't fucking good enough...you asswipe.  Most teams DO run  3-4 WR sets  a lot of the time these days....so if he was good enough he would have seen plenty of the field.  Your OC must not have figured that he was one of your 4 best WRs.

    He had two receivers on his team go over 100 receptions. Perriman flaked out in Baltimore. Landry is your damn starter. If you want to include him how did he stack up against juju or brown? Lol

    This proves you are an idiot with the inability to read English  We were talking next year:   You won't have Brown......and I said that the Browns will have 4 WRs that are better than Washington. (I didn't say they would be better than Schmister).   Perriman played very well for the Browns...don't know what the problem was in Balt. 

    81 catches, less than a 1000 and four tds. How in the hell are you going to compare your starter to basically our 4th string rookie? Washington was inactive some games this year. Gipper it's a Wednesday at 12. You hitting the bottle? Bad Santa?

    I would say that you are the one hitting the bottle.  Either that or you need to repeat second grade reading class. 

    What is it about "The Browns will have 4 WRs better than Washington" that you did not understand?  I didn't say that we will have 4 4th string WRs better than Washington (though maybe that could even be true)...I said 4 WRs.    Landry will be one,  Perriman one, Higgins one, Calloway one......even Damion Ratley  our 5th/6th stringer could be one.  He played about as well as Washington. (and let's not forget...he had a HOFer throwing to him...not a career backup and a rookie)

    @the-gipper said:

    I would hope you would have a few CURRENTLY better than our fourth string rookie you dip shit. I understood the statement but thought it was ridiculous. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I would hope you would have a few CURRENTLY better than our fourth string rookie you dip shit. I understood the statement but thought it was ridiculous. 

    @vagitron said:

    I would hope you would have a few CURRENTLY better than our fourth string rookie you dip shit. I understood the statement but thought it was ridiculous. 

    That is because you are an idjit who cannot read.  You were  hyping up Washington...about how good he was going to become.  I simply told you the facts that the Browns have more better players than he.

    So...bottom line....Steelers have one guy....jujyjots....that MAY be better if he can prove to be as good as he was but without AB on the other side.  Then Browns have at least 4-5 guys that are better than anything else the Squibs have at that position.

  • Brown isn't gone yet. Juju is better than everyone on your roster at the position. (I had to add "at the position in a quick edit because your goofy ass would spin it otherwise) All I said about Washington is he has the pedigree and had the production in college. He just came into a log jam of talent and had some rookie jitters. You are a delusional Santa. You've been delusional the entire time I've posted here and frankly wrong a lot, at least about the steelers. Shall we go digging and revisit your comments on Connor? He then came out before injury and was running all over everyone. I know I'm in enemy territory so I don't post here very often and I bite my time more often than it may seem. You are still full on mental when it comes to the steelers.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

    @vagitron said:

    Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

    And you should be worried, because after around 18 years of making blown draft picks an art form, the Browns finally have a GM who knows how to recognize talent. Think Dorsey is a one hit wonder? Pat Mahomes and Tyreek Hill say otherwise.  

    @the-gipper said:

    So...bottom line....Steelers have one guy....jujyjots....that MAY be better if he can prove to be as good as he was but without AB on the other side.  Then Browns have at least 4-5 guys that are better than anything else the Squibs have at that position.

    I won't argue about the relative merits of our WRs, but Vag is famous for hyping players that in the long run turn out to be busts.  He's not looking in the Steeler rearview mirror, but the Browns bus is gaining on them- fast. The Ravens D has already passed them by. Other than 4-5 positions, the talent level between the Browns and Steelers is negligible. I suppose we should thank Pittsburgh for one thing- because our blowout loss to them got the Huebatross and Haley sent packing. If Vag wants to play the "what if"game, I have little doubt if Williams and Kitchens start the year in the positions they ended up in, the Steelers would be looking up at the Browns in the standings. We were a crap kicker away from beating the Steelers and Saints, Balless Hue from beating the Raiders, and a no call helmet hit on Baker plus a fumble by Peppers beating the Bucs....   

    He's wishin' and hopin' Brown doesn't leave- when their GM already said he's going to be shopped at the Combine. What his market value is remains to be seen. We know Bell is gone. 

    LOL, here's what Bruce Arians had to say...   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001011019/article/bruce-arians-antonio-brown-too-much-of-a-diva

  • Brown isn't gone yet. Juju is better than everyone on your roster at the position. (I had to add "at the position in a quick edit because your goofy ass would spin it otherwise) All I said about Washington is he has the pedigree and had the production in college. He just came into a log jam of talent and had some rookie jitters. You are a delusional Santa. You've been delusional the entire time I've posted here and frankly wrong a lot, at least about the steelers. Shall we go digging and revisit your comments on Connor? He then came out before injury and was running all over everyone. I know I'm in enemy territory so I don't post here very often and I bite my time more often than it may seem. You are still full on mental when it comes to the steelers.

    @vagitron said:

    Brown isn't gone yet.

    Yes, he is. You are just in denial.

    Juju is better than everyone on your roster at the position. 

    And that is what I said Sherlock of dipsticks.

    (I had to add "at the position in a quick edit because your goofy ass would spin it otherwise) All I said about Washington is he has the pedigree and had the production in college. He just came into a log jam of talent and had some rookie jitters.

    Yea, like we said....he sucked swamp water....and the Browns had a couple of rookies who did as well or better than he. So don't blame it on him being a rookie.

    You are a delusional Santa. You've been delusional the entire time I've posted here and frankly wrong a lot, at least about the steelers. Shall we go digging and revisit your comments on Connor?

    By all means.  I said that your running game would suffer a downgrade without Bell...and that we didn't know how good Conner would be. So...Connor was OK.....but the Steelers STILL had the 31st ranked rushing attack in the NFL.  (and Conners is nowhere the receiver out of the backfield that Bell was. 

    He then came out before injury and was running all over everyone. I know I'm in enemy territory so I don't post here very often and I bite my time more often than it may seem. You are still full on mental when it comes to the steelers.

    Sure...I just made up the fact that  AB is a diva...and that your owner proclaimed that his ass would be traded.  And I made up the fact that Washington was a pile of suckage to this point (though I would agree that he could likely get better...I liked him coming out of school).   And I made up the fact that the Steelers running game was ranked 31st in the NFL. (well....there was ONE team out there that they must have run all over)

    OH WAIT.....actually...I did NOT make up any of that.  Those are all verifiable facts.   OOPs....

  • @vagitron said:

    Myles Garrett Is a beast but you had to suck ass to draft him. I like ogbah too and even ogunjobi. However not everything I say here is in relation to the Browns, it was in relation to comments made. Heyward, tuitt and Hargrave are damn good and only one was drafted in the first round at pick 31! 

    And you should be worried, because after around 18 years of making blown draft picks an art form, the Browns finally have a GM who knows how to recognize talent. Think Dorsey is a one hit wonder? Pat Mahomes and Tyreek Hill say otherwise.  

    @the-gipper said:

    So...bottom line....Steelers have one guy....jujyjots....that MAY be better if he can prove to be as good as he was but without AB on the other side.  Then Browns have at least 4-5 guys that are better than anything else the Squibs have at that position.

    I won't argue about the relative merits of our WRs, but Vag is famous for hyping players that in the long run turn out to be busts.  He's not looking in the Steeler rearview mirror, but the Browns bus is gaining on them- fast. The Ravens D has already passed them by. Other than 4-5 positions, the talent level between the Browns and Steelers is negligible. I suppose we should thank Pittsburgh for one thing- because our blowout loss to them got the Huebatross and Haley sent packing. If Vag wants to play the "what if"game, I have little doubt if Williams and Kitchens start the year in the positions they ended up in, the Steelers would be looking up at the Browns in the standings. We were a crap kicker away from beating the Steelers and Saints, Balless Hue from beating the Raiders, and a no call helmet hit on Baker plus a fumble by Peppers beating the Bucs....   

    He's wishin' and hopin' Brown doesn't leave- when their GM already said he's going to be shopped at the Combine. What his market value is remains to be seen. We know Bell is gone. 

    LOL, here's what Bruce Arians had to say...   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001011019/article/bruce-arians-antonio-brown-too-much-of-a-diva

    @hoorta said:

    And you should be worried, because after around 18 years of making blown draft picks an art form, the Browns finally have a GM who knows how to recognize talent. Think Dorsey is a one hit wonder? Pat Mahomes and Tyreek Hill say otherwise.  

    I won't argue about the relative merits of our WRs, but Vag is famous for hyping players that in the long run turn out to be busts.  He's not looking in the Steeler rearview mirror, but the Browns bus is gaining on them- fast. The Ravens D has already passed them by. Other than 4-5 positions, the talent level between the Browns and Steelers is negligible. I suppose we should thank Pittsburgh for one thing- because our blowout loss to them got the Huebatross and Haley sent packing. If Vag wants to play the "what if"game, I have little doubt if Williams and Kitchens start the year in the positions they ended up in, the Steelers would be looking up at the Browns in the standings. We were a crap kicker away from beating the Steelers and Saints, Balless Hue from beating the Raiders, and a no call helmet hit on Baker plus a fumble by Peppers beating the Bucs....   

    He's wishin' and hopin' Brown doesn't leave- when their GM already said he's going to be shopped at the Combine. What his market value is remains to be seen. We know Bell is gone. 

    LOL, here's what Bruce Arians had to say...   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001011019/article/bruce-arians-antonio-brown-too-much-of-a-diva

    Boswell was shit too and the first game was a damn monsoon. You act like the steelers are just going to blow entire drafts and fall into obscurity. The Browns are finally going to field a team worth a shit, that doesn't mean other teams are just going to lay down. Get a fucking grip hoorta. You should be excited about the Browns but you are in a tough division with at least two teams that are normally good. I have to go back to the 2003 to find the last time the steelers didn't have a winning record. They were 6-10 and they drafted big Ben. Sooo let's just say Ben retires sooner than everyone thinks and the steelers suck a season or two and draft in the top 10 like the Browns do almost every damn year. What then? Gonna blow top ten draft picks like the Browns have? I fucking doubt it. Further more who have I hyped up that didn't materialize? The last one was Connor. The delusions here are hilarious. The Steelers have a track record of winning for a long ass time.

  • @hoorta said:

    And you should be worried, because after around 18 years of making blown draft picks an art form, the Browns finally have a GM who knows how to recognize talent. Think Dorsey is a one hit wonder? Pat Mahomes and Tyreek Hill say otherwise.  

    I won't argue about the relative merits of our WRs, but Vag is famous for hyping players that in the long run turn out to be busts.  He's not looking in the Steeler rearview mirror, but the Browns bus is gaining on them- fast. The Ravens D has already passed them by. Other than 4-5 positions, the talent level between the Browns and Steelers is negligible. I suppose we should thank Pittsburgh for one thing- because our blowout loss to them got the Huebatross and Haley sent packing. If Vag wants to play the "what if"game, I have little doubt if Williams and Kitchens start the year in the positions they ended up in, the Steelers would be looking up at the Browns in the standings. We were a crap kicker away from beating the Steelers and Saints, Balless Hue from beating the Raiders, and a no call helmet hit on Baker plus a fumble by Peppers beating the Bucs....   

    He's wishin' and hopin' Brown doesn't leave- when their GM already said he's going to be shopped at the Combine. What his market value is remains to be seen. We know Bell is gone. 

    LOL, here's what Bruce Arians had to say...   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001011019/article/bruce-arians-antonio-brown-too-much-of-a-diva

    Boswell was shit too and the first game was a damn monsoon. You act like the steelers are just going to blow entire drafts and fall into obscurity. The Browns are finally going to field a team worth a shit, that doesn't mean other teams are just going to lay down. Get a fucking grip hoorta. You should be excited about the Browns but you are in a tough division with at least two teams that are normally good. I have to go back to the 2003 to find the last time the steelers didn't have a winning record. They were 6-10 and they drafted big Ben. Sooo let's just say Ben retires sooner than everyone thinks and the steelers suck a season or two and draft in the top 10 like the Browns do almost every damn year. What then? Gonna blow top ten draft picks like the Browns have? I fucking doubt it. Further more who have I hyped up that didn't materialize? The last one was Connor. The delusions here are hilarious. The Steelers have a track record of winning for a long ass time.

    @vagitron said:

    Boswell was shit too and the first game was a damn monsoon. You act like the steelers are just going to blow entire drafts and fall into obscurity. The Browns are finally going to field a team worth a shit, that doesn't mean other teams are just going to lay down. Get a fucking grip hoorta. You should be excited about the Browns but you are in a tough division with at least two teams that are normally good. I have to go back to the 2003 to find the last time the steelers didn't have a winning record. They were 6-10 and they drafted big Ben. Sooo let's just say Ben retires sooner than everyone thinks and the steelers suck a season or two and draft in the top 10 like the Browns do almost every damn year. What then? Gonna blow top ten draft picks like the Browns have? I fucking doubt it. Further more who have I hyped up that didn't materialize? The last one was Connor. The delusions here are hilarious. The Steelers have a track record of winning for a long ass time.

    Yada, yada, we're good, we've always been good. Is that all you got?  FWIW, some of us around here are old enough to remember when the Steelers were worse than the Browns- for a decade or so. Can't happen again?  You're damn delusional if you think teams stay on the top forever.  

  • @vagitron said:

    Boswell was shit too and the first game was a damn monsoon. You act like the steelers are just going to blow entire drafts and fall into obscurity. The Browns are finally going to field a team worth a shit, that doesn't mean other teams are just going to lay down. Get a fucking grip hoorta. You should be excited about the Browns but you are in a tough division with at least two teams that are normally good. I have to go back to the 2003 to find the last time the steelers didn't have a winning record. They were 6-10 and they drafted big Ben. Sooo let's just say Ben retires sooner than everyone thinks and the steelers suck a season or two and draft in the top 10 like the Browns do almost every damn year. What then? Gonna blow top ten draft picks like the Browns have? I fucking doubt it. Further more who have I hyped up that didn't materialize? The last one was Connor. The delusions here are hilarious. The Steelers have a track record of winning for a long ass time.

    Yada, yada, we're good, we've always been good. Is that all you got?  FWIW, some of us around here are old enough to remember when the Steelers were worse than the Browns- for a decade or so. Can't happen again?  You're damn delusional if you think teams stay on the top forever.  

    @hoorta said:

    Yada, yada, we're good, we've always been good. Is that all you got?  FWIW, some of us around here are old enough to remember when the Steelers were worse than the Browns- for a decade or so. Can't happen again?  You're damn delusional if you think teams stay on the top forever.  

    Sure it could happen but the current roster is full of talent. It's not happening in a long stretch anytime soon.

  • @hoorta said:

    Yada, yada, we're good, we've always been good. Is that all you got?  FWIW, some of us around here are old enough to remember when the Steelers were worse than the Browns- for a decade or so. Can't happen again?  You're damn delusional if you think teams stay on the top forever.  

    Sure it could happen but the current roster is full of talent. It's not happening in a long stretch anytime soon.

    @vagitron said:

    Sure it could happen but the current roster is full of talent. It's not happening in a long stretch anytime soon.

    🙂 Well see... As Chris Berman liked to say "it's why they play the game."   Me and Gip are saying the Browns are catching up in talent to the Steelers, it's closer than you think. Are we there yet? Probably (you'll say definitely) not. But us Browns homers like to think another off season like the past one, we're starting out of the gate even in talent. Then there's always injuries. God forbid, Baker gets hurt, all bets are off. You'd be in a bad way too if- to parallel what happened to the Bengals this past season- Ben and Ju-ju missed a bunch of time, and another 8-10 guys went on IR.  

  • Screw this guy & *uck a muck of steelerS 

    ?     

  • @hoorta said:

    Yada, yada, we're good, we've always been good. Is that all you got?  FWIW, some of us around here are old enough to remember when the Steelers were worse than the Browns- for a decade or so. Can't happen again?  You're damn delusional if you think teams stay on the top forever.  

    Sure it could happen but the current roster is full of talent. It's not happening in a long stretch anytime soon.

    @vagitron said:

    Sure it could happen but the current roster is full of talent. It's not happening in a long stretch anytime soon.

    It is a roster that has some talent. A few guys. BR goes away and you are a six and 10 team maybe. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Yada, yada, we're good, we've always been good. Is that all you got?  FWIW, some of us around here are old enough to remember when the Steelers were worse than the Browns- for a decade or so. Can't happen again?  You're damn delusional if you think teams stay on the top forever.  

    Sure it could happen but the current roster is full of talent. It's not happening in a long stretch anytime soon.

    @vagitron said:

    Sure it could happen but the current roster is full of talent. It's not happening in a long stretch anytime soon.

    That's the argument in town...Colbert's getting a pass atm, but talents lacking across the board, actually. That defense is pathetic. So you're not gonna win anything of consequence, but it's basically the last hoorah of the black and piss. And that's only if baker doesn't embarrass you at home. ?