Skip to content

Antonio Brown

The Browns Board
151 32 4.6k
  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Despite the media criticism of AB, Jarvis Landry has openly recruited AB to come over to Brown town.

    Would you guys like to see AB in a Browns uni, or do we keep what we have and maybe add another young WR in the draft?

    If you do think so, would you trade a 1st rounder to the Squealers for him?

    I think he would immediately make our offense one of the best in the NFL..

    Him and Jarvis as the X, Calloway in the slot.

    But then that leaves Perriman and Higgins on the fence..

    We need the disinterested AB about as much as Miley Cyrus needs another yeast infection. 

    @flugel said:

    We need the disinterested AB about as much as Miley Cyrus needs another yeast infection. 

    Oh!   Has she had a few....and how do you know that?  ?

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    Yep all that is bad, but why are so many Steelers unhappy? There is something going on bigger than Brown

    Ben R. is a drama queen personae.....and I think that is a partial issue.  I think he grates on people there some. 

    Also....remember, Dan Rooney....the real architect of the Steeler dynasty and ethos, is gone.  While his kid taking over may be all fine, well and good, that team just does not have the same gravitas or personality at the helm as it once did with Dan.   That could be a factor.  Maybe the new Rooney in charge is on a level with Mike Brown with his penurious ways.  And maybe, just maybe, that team is tired of hearing Mike Tomlin's voice.   He has been there 12 years now, and the fact is, that is a long time in this day and age. A lot of quality coaches just get stale to their players and organizations.  And that may be happening there. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Ben R. is a drama queen personae.....and I think that is a partial issue.  I think he grates on people there some. 

    Also....remember, Dan Rooney....the real architect of the Steeler dynasty and ethos, is gone.  While his kid taking over may be all fine, well and good, that team just does not have the same gravitas or personality at the helm as it once did with Dan.   That could be a factor.  Maybe the new Rooney in charge is on a level with Mike Brown with his penurious ways.  And maybe, just maybe, that team is tired of hearing Mike Tomlin's voice.   He has been there 12 years now, and the fact is, that is a long time in this day and age. A lot of quality coaches just get stale to their players and organizations.  And that may be happening there. 

    Art 2 has been in charge of the team for a long while, well before dan passed away. The media has blown this to the moon, brown has hardly said anything so it’s all hersay and speculation. If Ben was so terrible the offensive line wouldn’t be so ride or die for the guy. I won’t deny his occasional diva persona but the demise and the drama surrounding the Steelers is only perpetuated by the media. We had one of the highest profile free agents in a while with Bell and now unknown territory with brown who is yet another high profile player. Arguably the two best players at their position in the entire league. I will be surprised if brown goes anywhere and if he does it’s going to be for a haul.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ben R. is a drama queen personae.....and I think that is a partial issue.  I think he grates on people there some. 

    Also....remember, Dan Rooney....the real architect of the Steeler dynasty and ethos, is gone.  While his kid taking over may be all fine, well and good, that team just does not have the same gravitas or personality at the helm as it once did with Dan.   That could be a factor.  Maybe the new Rooney in charge is on a level with Mike Brown with his penurious ways.  And maybe, just maybe, that team is tired of hearing Mike Tomlin's voice.   He has been there 12 years now, and the fact is, that is a long time in this day and age. A lot of quality coaches just get stale to their players and organizations.  And that may be happening there. 

    Art 2 has been in charge of the team for a long while, well before dan passed away. The media has blown this to the moon, brown has hardly said anything so it’s all hersay and speculation. If Ben was so terrible the offensive line wouldn’t be so ride or die for the guy. I won’t deny his occasional diva persona but the demise and the drama surrounding the Steelers is only perpetuated by the media. We had one of the highest profile free agents in a while with Bell and now unknown territory with brown who is yet another high profile player. Arguably the two best players at their position in the entire league. I will be surprised if brown goes anywhere and if he does it’s going to be for a haul.

    @vagitron said:

    Art 2 has been in charge of the team for a long while, well before dan passed away. The media has blown this to the moon, brown has hardly said anything so it’s all hersay and speculation. If Ben was so terrible the offensive line wouldn’t be so ride or die for the guy. I won’t deny his occasional diva persona but the demise and the drama surrounding the Steelers is only perpetuated by the media. We had one of the highest profile free agents in a while with Bell and now unknown territory with brown who is yet another high profile player. Arguably the two best players at their position in the entire league. I will be surprised if brown goes anywhere and if he does it’s going to be for a haul.

    I know Steelers fans.

    What you just wrote is nothing like what they are saying is going on regarding Brown. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ben R. is a drama queen personae.....and I think that is a partial issue.  I think he grates on people there some. 

    Also....remember, Dan Rooney....the real architect of the Steeler dynasty and ethos, is gone.  While his kid taking over may be all fine, well and good, that team just does not have the same gravitas or personality at the helm as it once did with Dan.   That could be a factor.  Maybe the new Rooney in charge is on a level with Mike Brown with his penurious ways.  And maybe, just maybe, that team is tired of hearing Mike Tomlin's voice.   He has been there 12 years now, and the fact is, that is a long time in this day and age. A lot of quality coaches just get stale to their players and organizations.  And that may be happening there. 

    Art 2 has been in charge of the team for a long while, well before dan passed away. The media has blown this to the moon, brown has hardly said anything so it’s all hersay and speculation. If Ben was so terrible the offensive line wouldn’t be so ride or die for the guy. I won’t deny his occasional diva persona but the demise and the drama surrounding the Steelers is only perpetuated by the media. We had one of the highest profile free agents in a while with Bell and now unknown territory with brown who is yet another high profile player. Arguably the two best players at their position in the entire league. I will be surprised if brown goes anywhere and if he does it’s going to be for a haul.

    @vagitron said:

    Art 2 has been in charge of the team for a long while, well before dan passed away. The media has blown this to the moon, brown has hardly said anything so it’s all hersay and speculation. If Ben was so terrible the offensive line wouldn’t be so ride or die for the guy. I won’t deny his occasional diva persona but the demise and the drama surrounding the Steelers is only perpetuated by the media. We had one of the highest profile free agents in a while with Bell and now unknown territory with brown who is yet another high profile player. Arguably the two best players at their position in the entire league. I will be surprised if brown goes anywhere and if he does it’s going to be for a haul.

    It is inarguable that those two so-called best players at their position in the league will not be playing with the Steelers next year. 

  • I would only sign him if he changed his first name to Cleveland ....

  • @vagitron said:

    Art 2 has been in charge of the team for a long while, well before dan passed away. The media has blown this to the moon, brown has hardly said anything so it’s all hersay and speculation. If Ben was so terrible the offensive line wouldn’t be so ride or die for the guy. I won’t deny his occasional diva persona but the demise and the drama surrounding the Steelers is only perpetuated by the media. We had one of the highest profile free agents in a while with Bell and now unknown territory with brown who is yet another high profile player. Arguably the two best players at their position in the entire league. I will be surprised if brown goes anywhere and if he does it’s going to be for a haul.

    I know Steelers fans.

    What you just wrote is nothing like what they are saying is going on regarding Brown. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I know Steelers fans.

    What you just wrote is nothing like what they are saying is going on regarding Brown. 

    He doesn't even live in Pittsburgh...I do. Hes wrong on most of what he posts. 

  • In other Stiller News, Mike Munchack leaving the drama behind for a lateral move to the Broncos.

    Zombo

  • In other Stiller News, Mike Munchack leaving the drama behind for a lateral move to the Broncos.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    In other Stiller News, Mike Munchack leaving the drama behind for a lateral move to the Broncos.

    Zombo

    61Cip5yEmsL._SX355_.jpg

    Like I said, I think his coaching was what made that OL as good as it was.  This is a win for the rest of the AFCN.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I know Steelers fans.

    What you just wrote is nothing like what they are saying is going on regarding Brown. 

    He doesn't even live in Pittsburgh...I do. Hes wrong on most of what he posts. 

    @choco said:

    He doesn't even live in Pittsburgh...I do. Hes wrong on most of what he posts. 

    I don’t live in Pittsburgh but I grew up there, all my family is still there and I follow every beat writer worth a shit via twitter and post in the reddit sub which has several former and current insiders. Acting like I don’t know what is being said is hilarious. I can post f*cking links if you want.

    i also don’t care if brown leaves at this point much like I didn’t with bell. I’m done with the drama. Brown hasn’t said a fvcking word so it’s all speculation either way.

  • In other Stiller News, Mike Munchack leaving the drama behind for a lateral move to the Broncos.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    In other Stiller News, Mike Munchack leaving the drama behind for a lateral move to the Broncos.

    Zombo

    He left because his daughter and grand daughter live there, no other reason. 

  • @choco said:

    He doesn't even live in Pittsburgh...I do. Hes wrong on most of what he posts. 

    I don’t live in Pittsburgh but I grew up there, all my family is still there and I follow every beat writer worth a shit via twitter and post in the reddit sub which has several former and current insiders. Acting like I don’t know what is being said is hilarious. I can post f*cking links if you want.

    i also don’t care if brown leaves at this point much like I didn’t with bell. I’m done with the drama. Brown hasn’t said a fvcking word so it’s all speculation either way.

    @vagitron said:

    I don’t live in Pittsburgh but I grew up there, all my family is still there, I follow ever beat after worth a shit and post in the reddit sub. Acting like I don’t know what is being said is hilarious. I can post f*cking links if you want dip sh.it.

    i also don’t care if brown leaves at this point much like I didn’t with bell. I’m done with the drama. Brown hasn’t said a fvcking word so it’s all speculation either way.

    You won't get rid of the drama until you get rid of BR.  

    Bell gone,  Brown about to be gone.  Munchak gone.  All of Pisstown's best assets practically.....only BR left.

  • Zombo said:

    In other Stiller News, Mike Munchack leaving the drama behind for a lateral move to the Broncos.

    Zombo

    He left because his daughter and grand daughter live there, no other reason. 

    @vagitron said:

    He left because his daughter and grand daughter live there, no other reason. 

    You swallow better than a 4 dollar whore.  He is just another rat likely jumping off a sinking ship.

  • @vagitron said:

    I don’t live in Pittsburgh but I grew up there, all my family is still there, I follow ever beat after worth a shit and post in the reddit sub. Acting like I don’t know what is being said is hilarious. I can post f*cking links if you want dip sh.it.

    i also don’t care if brown leaves at this point much like I didn’t with bell. I’m done with the drama. Brown hasn’t said a fvcking word so it’s all speculation either way.

    You won't get rid of the drama until you get rid of BR.  

    Bell gone,  Brown about to be gone.  Munchak gone.  All of Pisstown's best assets practically.....only BR left.

    @the-gipper said:

    You won't get rid of the drama until you get rid of BR.  

    Bell gone,  Brown about to be gone.  Munchak gone.  All of Pisstown's best assets practically.....only BR left.

    Bell and his production was already replaced. Brown is still under contract so if he goes anywhere it’s going to be for a haul. Munchak left because of his family and I don’t and won’t blame him. Juju is better than every receiver on your team by a mile.

  • @vagitron said:

    He left because his daughter and grand daughter live there, no other reason. 

    You swallow better than a 4 dollar whore.  He is just another rat likely jumping off a sinking ship.

    @the-gipper said:

    You swallow better than a 4 dollar whore.  He is just another rat likely jumping off a sinking ship.

    Or his family lives there and he wants to be closer. It’s pretty simple. Yet again you can run this line that the demise is on the horizon and yet again you will be wrong.

  • Choco you dip shit let me know if you want some links. Where do you live in Pittsburgh?

  • @the-gipper said:

    You won't get rid of the drama until you get rid of BR.  

    Bell gone,  Brown about to be gone.  Munchak gone.  All of Pisstown's best assets practically.....only BR left.

    Bell and his production was already replaced. Brown is still under contract so if he goes anywhere it’s going to be for a haul. Munchak left because of his family and I don’t and won’t blame him. Juju is better than every receiver on your team by a mile.

    @vagitron said:

    Bell and his production was already replaced.

    No, he wasn't.  Conner did OK....did not do nearly what Bell did in prior years

    Brown is still under contract so if he goes anywhere it’s going to be for a haul.

    You may be dreaming if you think that.  He is "damaged" goods....and the Steelers have announced they will do a fire sale on him.  If you get a second rounder for him, consider yourselves lucky.

    Munchak left because of his family and I don’t and won’t blame him.

    That is the official statement which you swallowed.  If things were hunky dory there he may have stayed.  Nevertheless, whatever the reason...it is a major loss....likely bigger than Bell or Brown.

    Juju is better than every receiver on your team by a mile.

    Debatable.   Our best receivers are different.  Landry is a possession guy.  Njoku a TE.  Calloway COULD turn out as good or better.  Would have to look, but he may have had a better rookie year.  And JuJu boy may not nearly be the WR  if he has to pull the major load, without AB on the other side.

    The bottom line still is that you have a drama queen being a diva who is chasing all the other actors off the stage apparently.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You swallow better than a 4 dollar whore.  He is just another rat likely jumping off a sinking ship.

    Or his family lives there and he wants to be closer. It’s pretty simple. Yet again you can run this line that the demise is on the horizon and yet again you will be wrong.

    @vagitron said:

    Or his family lives there and he wants to be closer. It’s pretty simple. Yet again you can run this line that the demise is on the horizon and yet again you will be wrong.

    Maybe I will.....but 3 of your main assets for past success  have just or will walk out the door.  And other teams are coming on. 

    The young turks at QB do not wear piss yellow and black.

  • Choco you dip shit let me know if you want some links. Where do you live in Pittsburgh?

    @vagitron said:

    Choco you dip shit let me know if you want some links. Where do you live in Pittsburgh?

    Does it matter....the entire county is a shithole.   Its Pittsburgh.

  • Jujubees stats:

    Receiving & Rushing

     
     
      Games Receiving Rushing Total Yds      
    Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Lng R/G Y/G Ctch% Rush Yds TD Lng Y/A Y/G A/G Touch Y/Tch YScm RRTD Fmb AV
    Career       30 20 245 169 2343 13.9 14 97 5.6 78.1   1 13 0 13 13.0 0.4 0.0 170 13.9 2356 14 1 21
    2017 21 PIT wr 19 14 7 79 58 917 15.8 7 97 4.1 65.5 73.4%               58 15.8 917 7 0 10
    2018 22 PIT WR 19 16 13 166 111 1426 12.8 7 97 6.9 89.1 66.9% 1 13 0 13 13.0 0.8 0.1 112 12.8 1439 7 1 11
    1 playoff game - full playoff gamelogs
     
    Callaway:

    Receiving & Rushing

     
     
      Games Receiving Rushing Total Yds      
    Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Lng R/G Y/G Ctch% Rush Yds TD Lng Y/A Y/G A/G Touch Y/Tch YScm RRTD Fmb AV
    Career       16 11 79 43 586 13.6 5 71 2.7 36.6   2 7 0 15 3.5 0.4 0.1 45 13.2 593 5 1 4
    2018 21 CLE WR 11 16 11 79 43 586 13.6 5 71 2.7 36.6 54.4% 2 7 0 15 3.5 0.4 0.1 45 13.2 593 5 1 4

    Remember....Smith had a HOF QB throwing to him.    Callaway had Tyrod Taylor and a rookie.

     
     
  • Browns

    Team Stats and Rankings

     
     
          Tot Yds & TO     Passing Rushing Penalties   Average Drive
    Player PF Yds Ply Y/P TO FL 1stD Cmp Att Yds TD Int NY/A 1stD Att Yds TD Y/A 1stD Pen Yds 1stPy #Dr Sc% TO% Start Time Plays Yds Pts
    Team Stats 359 5900 1023 5.8 24 7 314 353 574 4007 29 17 6.5 189 411 1893 15 4.6 93 112 894 32 202 31.2 11.4 Own 28.5 2:20 5.21 29.2 1.81
    Opp. Stats 392 6288 1122 5.6 31 14 377 393 626 4125 21 17 6.2 216 459 2163 20 4.7 130 119 990 31 201 35.3 15.4 Own 28.9 2:37 5.8 31.0 1.88
    Lg Rank Offense 20 13     22 8 21   11 14 11 26 13   15 14 11 11           27 14 16 31 29 26 23
    Lg Rank Defense 21 30     2 1 31   30 25 3 5 10   28 28 31 24           18 3 19 9 16 13 13

    Steelers

    Team Stats and Rankings

     
     
          Tot Yds & TO     Passing Rushing Penalties   Average Drive
    Player PF Yds Ply Y/P TO FL 1stD Cmp Att Yds TD Int NY/A 1stD Att Yds TD Y/A 1stD Pen Yds 1stPy #Dr Sc% TO% Start Time Plays Yds Pts
    Team Stats 428 6453 1058 6.1 26 9 378 459 689 5008 35 17 7.0 251 345 1445 16 4.2 88 111 1026 39 182 36.8 14.3 Own 26.0 2:44 5.93 35.5 2.23
    Opp. Stats 360 5235 987 5.3 15 7 317 362 566 3697 27 8 6.0 200 369 1538 13 4.2 84 136 1170 33 184 33.7 8.2 Own 28.6 2:35 5.5 28.4 1.88
    Lg Rank Offense 6 4     26 15 4   1 2 5 26 8   31 31 7 24           18 7 32 14 13 6 9
    Lg Rank Defense 16 6     29 19 14   21 10 16 28 7   7 6 15 9           25 30 15 6 3 6 14