MIke Martz
-
No, I meant, you know...just a generic fan....watching them on TV, more or less hoping they will win.
A little secret....I always liked the Chargers a bit....when they were in San Diego!! Not so much now that they are in LA. Reason: San Diego was as bad as Cleveland in terms of their team's performance. They have not had a title there since the Chargers won in 1963. (and now SD is screwed, losing its football team after having lost the Clipper also some years back.) And it seems a nice city (I have only been there...or near there twice)....not crazy stupid like LA.
Very generic fan then. Once I moved out here I was totally anti-Chargers but as I lived here longer I at least didn't root against them every week. I really grew into a Rivers fan after hearing him in radio interviews that he did every week during the season. Now that they've moved though, I can't root for them to win because that would suck for San Diego to have the team win a super bowl with LA in front of the name. I'm hoping for a close game Sunday and Rivers plays great and the defense gives up a long drive for the winning TD or FG for the Patriots.
Very generic fan then. Once I moved out here I was totally anti-Chargers but as I lived here longer I at least didn't root against them every week. I really grew into a Rivers fan after hearing him in radio interviews that he did every week during the season. Now that they've moved though, I can't root for them to win because that would suck for San Diego to have the team win a super bowl with LA in front of the name. I'm hoping for a close game Sunday and Rivers plays great and the defense gives up a long drive for the winning TD or FG for the Patriots.
Not gonna root for the Patriots. Fuck them already. I would most like to see a Chargers/Chiefs AFC conf. championship game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login