Skip to content

KITCHENS NEW HEAD COACH

The Browns Board
171 44 6.3k 1
  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    This is only a good move if Freddie keeps his playcalling duties..

    Should be interesting finding a DC and I would assume a AHC/Offensive Assistant? Al Saunders?

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    He is coming for you AFC North

    See the source image

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #45

    @bighitterthelama said:

    What is Mayfield's off the field "nonsense"?

    Welcome to the board new guy. Turnover guy takes exception to such behavior he deems unbefitting of a franchise QB. You can catch yourself up to speed in the Baker Mayfield thread. 

  • Louisville SluggerL Louisville Slugger wrote on last edited by
    #46

    So with the whole emphasis on character I would assume were going to bring in Dan Campbell to be OC. I have no idea what DC were going to go with which is more important. I have been buying into the thought of going back to the 3-4 with so much Dline talent available this year

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #47

    You could sense the organization wanted to keep Kitchen’s in the fold by denying interview requests and such. Hopefully this will be a recipe for success, and many other great puns. 

  • So with the whole emphasis on character I would assume were going to bring in Dan Campbell to be OC. I have no idea what DC were going to go with which is more important. I have been buying into the thought of going back to the 3-4 with so much Dline talent available this year

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @louisville-slugger said:

    So with the whole emphasis on character I would assume were going to bring in Dan Campbell to be OC. I have no idea what DC were going to go with which is more important. I have been buying into the thought of going back to the 3-4 with so much Dline talent available this year

    I would think Dorsey & Freddie are smart enough to realize you don't blow up your base defensive scheme...Then Welcome to "The Valley of Misfit Players". I would hope it will be a 4-3 guy...  

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Just FWIW, Zegura is thinking Ryan Lindly as OC.  

  • So with the whole emphasis on character I would assume were going to bring in Dan Campbell to be OC. I have no idea what DC were going to go with which is more important. I have been buying into the thought of going back to the 3-4 with so much Dline talent available this year

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #50

    @louisville-slugger said:

    So with the whole emphasis on character I would assume were going to bring in Dan Campbell to be OC. I have no idea what DC were going to go with which is more important. I have been buying into the thought of going back to the 3-4 with so much Dline talent available this year

    U dont go to a 34 when u have one of the best 43 up and coming talent in the league

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #51

    3-4 or 4-3 doesn’t matter and is really an outdated viewpoint 

    In today’s NFL the base defense is if anything, nickel

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Im delighted with the hire because it means they know exactly what they want to do. And what is right to do. Match the HC and the offensive scheme with Baker. That’s his main and almost only job. Get the best out of Baker Mayfield. The OC who comes in will be Freddie’s choice and the same mindset will be set from day one. As soon as he got the OC job from Haley he set about getting the players involved in how they played going forward. That’s a coach that knows how to get players onside and what they appreciate  

    Someone will else will run the defense. Someone else will bring in free agents and someone else will manage the cap. Someone else will scout college players. 

    Freddie and Baker matching was the key to this hire. 

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Oh and just another reason Baking is gone for a week.. Here's what his pal Cow-pie had to say about the Browns coaching search- too bad I can't ban him. Need anymore proof Colon hates the Browns and Baker?   

    "Colin Cowherd said that it was "lazy" and the Browns' job wasn't as attractive as reported due to the NFL having an unfavorable opinion of Baker Mayfield and his antics. Why did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates?" 

  • Oh and just another reason Baking is gone for a week.. Here's what his pal Cow-pie had to say about the Browns coaching search- too bad I can't ban him. Need anymore proof Colon hates the Browns and Baker?   

    "Colin Cowherd said that it was "lazy" and the Browns' job wasn't as attractive as reported due to the NFL having an unfavorable opinion of Baker Mayfield and his antics. Why did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates?" 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #54

    @hoorta said:

    Oh and just another reason Baking is gone for a week.. Here's what his pal Cow-pie had to say about the Browns coaching search- too bad I can't ban him. Need anymore proof Colon hates the Browns and Baker?   

    "Colin Cowherd said that it was "lazy" and the Browns' job wasn't as attractive as reported due to the NFL having an unfavorable opinion of Baker Mayfield and his antics. Why did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates?" 

    Kingsbury and LeFleur were not scraping the barrel ?

  • @choco said:

    as i said in the other thread...thats irrelevant.  he actually has less access than MKC...

    And you know because you are in there every day?   I think you are just Dusty Springfielding this whole thing.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @the-gipper said:

    And you know because you are in there every day?   I think you are just Dusty Springfielding this whole thing.

    So 2 beat reports have conflicting stories .... Is the one that's correct the one you agree with?

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

  • This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @domcucch1994 said:

    This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

    DICK

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, let him be.    See the following:

    If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the process of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.

    — Justice Louis Brandeis in the Whitney vs. California opinion.[6]

    Sorry Gip, motion overruled.  🙂   

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry Gip, motion overruled.  🙂   

    You can't overrule the Supreme Court....unless you want to pass a Constitutional Amendment.

  • @the-gipper said:

    And you know because you are in there every day?   I think you are just Dusty Springfielding this whole thing.

    So 2 beat reports have conflicting stories .... Is the one that's correct the one you agree with?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @choco said:

    So 2 beat reports have conflicting stories .... Is the one that's correct the one you agree with?

    Whichever one you agree with...I go with the opposite.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Browns being browns ?

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Not a fan of this but we will see

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #62

    How cute Baker's kitchen.  Can see the signs now in the stands.