Skip to content

KITCHENS NEW HEAD COACH

The Browns Board
171 44 6.3k 1
  • Im delighted with the hire because it means they know exactly what they want to do. And what is right to do. Match the HC and the offensive scheme with Baker. That’s his main and almost only job. Get the best out of Baker Mayfield. The OC who comes in will be Freddie’s choice and the same mindset will be set from day one. As soon as he got the OC job from Haley he set about getting the players involved in how they played going forward. That’s a coach that knows how to get players onside and what they appreciate  

    Someone will else will run the defense. Someone else will bring in free agents and someone else will manage the cap. Someone else will scout college players. 

    Freddie and Baker matching was the key to this hire. 

  • Oh and just another reason Baking is gone for a week.. Here's what his pal Cow-pie had to say about the Browns coaching search- too bad I can't ban him. Need anymore proof Colon hates the Browns and Baker?   

    "Colin Cowherd said that it was "lazy" and the Browns' job wasn't as attractive as reported due to the NFL having an unfavorable opinion of Baker Mayfield and his antics. Why did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates?" 

  • Oh and just another reason Baking is gone for a week.. Here's what his pal Cow-pie had to say about the Browns coaching search- too bad I can't ban him. Need anymore proof Colon hates the Browns and Baker?   

    "Colin Cowherd said that it was "lazy" and the Browns' job wasn't as attractive as reported due to the NFL having an unfavorable opinion of Baker Mayfield and his antics. Why did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates?" 

    @hoorta said:

    Oh and just another reason Baking is gone for a week.. Here's what his pal Cow-pie had to say about the Browns coaching search- too bad I can't ban him. Need anymore proof Colon hates the Browns and Baker?   

    "Colin Cowherd said that it was "lazy" and the Browns' job wasn't as attractive as reported due to the NFL having an unfavorable opinion of Baker Mayfield and his antics. Why did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for candidates?" 

    Kingsbury and LeFleur were not scraping the barrel ?

  • @choco said:

    as i said in the other thread...thats irrelevant.  he actually has less access than MKC...

    And you know because you are in there every day?   I think you are just Dusty Springfielding this whole thing.

    @the-gipper said:

    And you know because you are in there every day?   I think you are just Dusty Springfielding this whole thing.

    So 2 beat reports have conflicting stories .... Is the one that's correct the one you agree with?

  • This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

  • This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

    @domcucch1994 said:

    This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

    DICK

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, let him be.    See the following:

    If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the process of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.

    — Justice Louis Brandeis in the Whitney vs. California opinion.[6]

    Sorry Gip, motion overruled.  🙂   

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry Gip, motion overruled.  🙂   

    You can't overrule the Supreme Court....unless you want to pass a Constitutional Amendment.

  • @the-gipper said:

    And you know because you are in there every day?   I think you are just Dusty Springfielding this whole thing.

    So 2 beat reports have conflicting stories .... Is the one that's correct the one you agree with?

    @choco said:

    So 2 beat reports have conflicting stories .... Is the one that's correct the one you agree with?

    Whichever one you agree with...I go with the opposite.

  • Browns being browns ?

  • Not a fan of this but we will see

  • How cute Baker's kitchen.  Can see the signs now in the stands.

  • @hoorta said:

    Sorry Gip, motion overruled.  🙂   

    You can't overrule the Supreme Court....unless you want to pass a Constitutional Amendment.

    @the-gipper said:

    You can't overrule the Supreme Court....unless you want to pass a Constitutional Amendment.

    LOL a certain President thinks he can...   

  • While I do appreciate some of the sentiment behind Freddie's hire, I am also a bit jealous of the Broncos.   Vic is probably the top defensive mind in the NFL and that Donkey's defense is going to be scary again real soon. 

    I hope and trust we find a DC with a similar mind for dominance.  

  • While I do appreciate some of the sentiment behind Freddie's hire, I am also a bit jealous of the Broncos.   Vic is probably the top defensive mind in the NFL and that Donkey's defense is going to be scary again real soon. 

    I hope and trust we find a DC with a similar mind for dominance.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    While I do appreciate some of the sentiment behind Freddie's hire, I am also a bit jealous of the Broncos.   Vic is probably the top defensive mind in the NFL and that Donkey's defense is going to be scary again real soon. 

    I hope and trust we find a DC with a similar mind for dominance.  

    And Kubiac for OC... But Case Keenum at QB?  Hey John Boy, please draft another Osweiler or Paxton Lynch, and all will be well from a Browns perspective.... 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    While I do appreciate some of the sentiment behind Freddie's hire, I am also a bit jealous of the Broncos.   Vic is probably the top defensive mind in the NFL and that Donkey's defense is going to be scary again real soon. 

    I hope and trust we find a DC with a similar mind for dominance.  

    And Kubiac for OC... But Case Keenum at QB?  Hey John Boy, please draft another Osweiler or Paxton Lynch, and all will be well from a Browns perspective.... 

    @hoorta said:

    And Kubiac for OC... But Case Keenum at QB?  Hey John Boy, please draft another Osweiler or Paxton Lynch, and all will be well from a Browns perspective.... 

    They won a SB with a one armed, half necked Peyton.      If you have one side of the ball that is that damn good, all you need is the other side to be complimentary in order to make a run.  

  • This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

    @domcucch1994 said:

    This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

    You realize this guy just does this to piss you and others like you off.

  • While I do appreciate some of the sentiment behind Freddie's hire, I am also a bit jealous of the Broncos.   Vic is probably the top defensive mind in the NFL and that Donkey's defense is going to be scary again real soon. 

    I hope and trust we find a DC with a similar mind for dominance.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    While I do appreciate some of the sentiment behind Freddie's hire, I am also a bit jealous of the Broncos.   Vic is probably the top defensive mind in the NFL and that Donkey's defense is going to be scary again real soon. 

    I hope and trust we find a DC with a similar mind for dominance.  

    Curious what you may think of Chuck Pagano.  I hope the DC is older but proven vet kind of guy and Pagano fills that mold nicely. 

  • What about mangina?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    While I do appreciate some of the sentiment behind Freddie's hire, I am also a bit jealous of the Broncos.   Vic is probably the top defensive mind in the NFL and that Donkey's defense is going to be scary again real soon. 

    I hope and trust we find a DC with a similar mind for dominance.  

    Curious what you may think of Chuck Pagano.  I hope the DC is older but proven vet kind of guy and Pagano fills that mold nicely. 

    @jrb12711 said:

    Curious what you may think of Chuck Pagano.  I hope the DC is older but proven vet kind of guy and Pagano fills that mold nicely. 

    The transition he tried with the defense in Indy really didn't go well.   And, last I checked, he's one of the last true 2 gap disciples left in the NFL.    I feel like I would look else where.

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    This guy is such a fucking faggot asswipe douchenozzle..
     

    You realize this guy just does this to piss you and others like you off.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You realize this guy just does this to piss you and others like you off.

    Im not even mad though..

    I just hate this pathetic turd who thinks he knows it all..