Hi Boys!
-
First off, my name is Bambi and I hacked some dude named mz the pussy's account here, and this is my first post. I have been a Browns fan ever since they drafted Brian Robiskie (have you seen that butt!) and just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Here's a picture of me at work:

Hope to see some of you sexy guys at a tailgate soon!
XOXO
Bambi
mz. said:
First off, my name is Bambi and I hacked some dude named mz the pussy's account here, and this is my first post. I have been a Browns fan ever since they drafted Brian Robiskie (have you seen that butt!) and just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!Here's a picture of me at work:

Hope to see some of you sexy guys at a tailgate soon!
XOXO
Bambi
Hello Giselle. I see they're hangin' a little to the right tonight.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler...r-very-own.aspx
-
Giggity!!!!
-
HEy baby, what high school did you got to? uh huh huh huh uh huh huh
-
Oh my, your a computer hacker and sexy?
Your out of my league. Damn!
-
I'm a one woman guy ... I love Amber.
-
-
I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's

🥷
-
I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's

🥷
AdaM said:
🥷Don't worry babe. I'll show you the real thing tonight

-
Hot girls are awesome
Hot girls with boyfriends not so awersome.
Boyfriend of hotgirl is always a tool .
sorry Adam J/K

-
I knew you were faithful to me, Stan. That's why you get a special picture treat in your PM's

Amber, if there are any spare PM treats going don't forget your admirers from across the pond! We don't get beauties like yoiu US gals over here, all the women have scabies and crooked yellow teeth, you'd be doing me a favour.
Howie.

Oh PS Amber, Why not come along to the tailgate on December 6th. It's a long way off but that should allow for ample planning, Adam need not come, he's more at home in the Muni I'm sure. Just your good self, Stan says he's going to light up an extra fire pit so there's probably no need to overdo it on the clothes front. Ta ta for now.
H
-
@shepwrite said:
Hi, I'm the actress Shep is banging on the side. I'm super famous and moving up the Maxim list and I love the Browns and showing pictures of myself to guys on boards like this, but let's not get into my daddy issues or need for male approval.Would you rather see my ass or tits first?
Thats just plain vile.
-
@shepwrite said:
We have identical asses. Our asses were actually separated at birth.Separated and lubed?
-
Zombo said:
I'm so glad Amber has hijacked this thread.I was more than a little disturbed at the idea of responding to mz the pussy disguised as "Bambi" disguised as Jizzelle.
Zombo
--BTW nice pic, Amber! (I obviously have Skippy's password so I can play both "Atenears" and "Lumbergh" on the weekends.)
Pleanty more where that came from

-
@sisky-fringo said:
what a Sleas...Wow.. I was under the impression that you could joke around on this forum. But it's beginning to appear like everyone takes everything so serious.
-
@jadbf said:
Some people take themselves way too seriously in real life, and that translates to the internet in even bigger forms.Don't let the bastards get you down

XOXO
-
it was a joke:
@dan-in-florida said:

What a Slees...
@jadbf said:
Some people take themselves way too seriously in real life, and that translates to the internet in even bigger forms.tell me about it.
-
@shepwrite said:
Hi, I'm the actress Shep is banging on the side. I'm super famous and moving up the Maxim list and I love the Browns and showing pictures of myself to guys on boards like this, but let's not get into my daddy issues or need for male approval.Would you rather see my ass or tits first?
Tits, obviously.
PS this is Bambi again. You'll know it's mz the pussy posting if the tone of the post is all argumentative and liberal.
XOXO mwah boys!
-
Btw, i can hack Sisky too.

-mz the pussy
-
Of course I wanna see your tits, Not Megan Fox. Though I'm 100% straight, there is nothing hotter than hot girls kissing other hot girls. That's so hot! I'm not sure if guys on message boards like girls like me but oh well that's just who I am!
Toodles,
B
PS NMF: here's a pic of me at my senior prom at Ashtabula High!!! Go Owls!!!

-
Of course I wanna see your tits, Not Megan Fox. Though I'm 100% straight, there is nothing hotter than hot girls kissing other hot girls. That's so hot! I'm not sure if guys on message boards like girls like me but oh well that's just who I am!
Toodles,
B
PS NMF: here's a pic of me at my senior prom at Ashtabula High!!! Go Owls!!!

mz. said:
Of course I wanna see your tits, Not Megan Fox. Though I'm 100% straight, there is nothing hotter than hot girls kissing other hot girls. That's so hot! I'm not sure if guys on message boards like girls like me but oh well that's just who I am!Toodles,
B
PS NMF: here's a pic of me at my senior prom at Ashtabula High!!! Go Owls!!!

If you went to Ashtabula high within the last 10-12 years do you remember any Keen's from there.
I lived there for 2 years and went to state road and then moved south. God i miss the walleye's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login