No Stupid Calfox 2019 mock draft here...
-
I've been banging this drum for a while but if hakeem Butler really does fall to 6th round (which I can't believe he would) and we don't draft him I'll go crazy. As much as i love Dorsey passing up on him (that late) would be insane.
Hakeen Butler*, 225, Iowa State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 225.
Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
Projected Round (2019): 6-FA.
1/5/19: Butler is a big receiver who presents mismatch size for the NFL. He had 60 receptions for 1,318 yards and nine touchdowns in 2018. It was a big jump over his sophomore year when he recorded 41 catches for 697 yards and seven scores. -
I've been banging this drum for a while but if hakeem Butler really does fall to 6th round (which I can't believe he would) and we don't draft him I'll go crazy. As much as i love Dorsey passing up on him (that late) would be insane.
Hakeen Butler*, 225, Iowa State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 225.
Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
Projected Round (2019): 6-FA.
1/5/19: Butler is a big receiver who presents mismatch size for the NFL. He had 60 receptions for 1,318 yards and nine touchdowns in 2018. It was a big jump over his sophomore year when he recorded 41 catches for 697 yards and seven scores.I've been banging this drum for a while but if hakim Butler really does fall to 6th round (which I can't believe he would) and we don't draft him I'll go crazy. As much as i love Dorsey passing up on him (that late) would be insane.
Hakeen Butler*, 225, Iowa State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 225.
Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
Projected Round (2019): 6-FA.
1/5/19: Butler is a big receiver who presents mismatch size for the NFL. He had 60 receptions for 1,318 yards and nine touchdowns in 2018. It was a big jump over his sophomore year when he recorded 41 catches for 697 yards and seven scores.You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time
-
I've been banging this drum for a while but if hakim Butler really does fall to 6th round (which I can't believe he would) and we don't draft him I'll go crazy. As much as i love Dorsey passing up on him (that late) would be insane.
Hakeen Butler*, 225, Iowa State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 225.
Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
Projected Round (2019): 6-FA.
1/5/19: Butler is a big receiver who presents mismatch size for the NFL. He had 60 receptions for 1,318 yards and nine touchdowns in 2018. It was a big jump over his sophomore year when he recorded 41 catches for 697 yards and seven scores.You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time
You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time
Not likely, but Marquis Colston in the seventh turned out to be one of the all time steals...
-
I've been banging this drum for a while but if hakim Butler really does fall to 6th round (which I can't believe he would) and we don't draft him I'll go crazy. As much as i love Dorsey passing up on him (that late) would be insane.
Hakeen Butler*, 225, Iowa State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 225.
Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
Projected Round (2019): 6-FA.
1/5/19: Butler is a big receiver who presents mismatch size for the NFL. He had 60 receptions for 1,318 yards and nine touchdowns in 2018. It was a big jump over his sophomore year when he recorded 41 catches for 697 yards and seven scores.You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time
You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time
I think Walter football has severely under rated him. I think he will be taken in round 2 or 3. My point being if he is there in the 6th (or even the 3rd imo) then we should grab him. Hakeem Butler. Watch his tape you tell me if you see a 6th rounder.
-
I've been banging this drum for a while but if hakim Butler really does fall to 6th round (which I can't believe he would) and we don't draft him I'll go crazy. As much as i love Dorsey passing up on him (that late) would be insane.
Hakeen Butler*, 225, Iowa State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 225.
Projected 40 Time: 4.57.
Projected Round (2019): 6-FA.
1/5/19: Butler is a big receiver who presents mismatch size for the NFL. He had 60 receptions for 1,318 yards and nine touchdowns in 2018. It was a big jump over his sophomore year when he recorded 41 catches for 697 yards and seven scores.You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time
You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time
Hell here is a draft that has us picking him 49th overall
Another one from CBS sports has him going in the first. He has just started showing up in mock drafts.
So yes i am banging the drum for a "potential 6th round draft pick" because i want to draft him if available in the 2nd round and I would think it crazy if he were there in the 6th as W.F. suggests and we passed on him.
-
Are you his agent
-
I don't see JD sitting on 11 pawns if he sees a king that impacts his ballclub..And some of his previous draft connections sit above #17 such as GB..The Kings will separate themselves in Elliot Woofe ? and others.. in no order, nor defensive scheme LB/DT/DE is the way most fans see it at the top of this draft..BPA of that group should be multi targeted. Than sit back, and get Dorsey a beer ? as he drafts a damn kicker mid to late
.. my good hearing aide kicks in about April Fools Day..should be good & heated up by then.. ?
-
Are you his agent
Are you his agent
If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.
If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.
-
Are you his agent
If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.
If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.
If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.
If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.
It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson.
-
If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.
If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.
It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson.
It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson.
He's not an obscure Prospect. He's obscure on Walter Football. That's why I linked one and screenshot another where he was drafted in the second round and in the first-round respectively on those two mock drafts
-
I’ll never scream at the tv again while Dorsey is drafting.
LOL, like I did when Jim Brown announced Deshone Kizer. I almost barfed.
I remember getting written up at the job I was working at in 2012 because I got so pissed that we drafted Brandon Weeden that I kicked a hole in the loading dock door.
-
I’ll never scream at the tv again while Dorsey is drafting.
If it makes you feel any better - Taco is still trying to get his voice back after protesting Dorsey's horrific choices of Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward and Nick Chubb.
-
You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time
Not likely, but Marquis Colston in the seventh turned out to be one of the all time steals...
Not likely, but Marquis Colston in the seventh turned out to be one of the all time steals...
Especially considering he went to the same small school football program (Hofstra) that Wayne Chrebet went to that no longer exists today. Neither guy was good enough for a scholarship? Here's one that didn't have a happily ever after in the NFL - one of the QBs drafted ahead of Tom Brady was Hofstra's Gio Carmazzi by the 49ers (Brady's favorite team before the draft).
-
Not likely, but Marquis Colston in the seventh turned out to be one of the all time steals...
Especially considering he went to the same small school football program (Hofstra) that Wayne Chrebet went to that no longer exists today. Neither guy was good enough for a scholarship? Here's one that didn't have a happily ever after in the NFL - one of the QBs drafted ahead of Tom Brady was Hofstra's Gio Carmazzi by the 49ers (Brady's favorite team before the draft).
Especially considering he went to the same small school football program (Hofstra) that Wayne Chrebet went to that no longer exists today. Neither guy was good enough for a scholarship? Here's one that didn't have a happily ever after in the NFL - one of the QBs drafted ahead of Tom Brady was Hofstra's Gio Carmazzi by the 49ers (Brady's favorite team before the draft).
Spergon Wynn
-
If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.
If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.
It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson.
It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson.
He's this draft's Mason Rudolph. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login