Skip to content

No Stupid Calfox 2019 mock draft here...

The Browns Board
20 10 534 1
  • Are you his agent

  • I don't see JD sitting on 11 pawns if he sees a king that impacts his ballclub..And some of his previous draft connections sit above #17 such as GB..The Kings will separate themselves in Elliot Woofe ? and others.. in no order, nor defensive scheme LB/DT/DE is the way most fans see it at the top of this draft..BPA of that group should be multi targeted. Than sit back, and get Dorsey a beer ? as he drafts a damn kicker mid to late 😁.. my good hearing aide kicks in about April Fools Day..should be good & heated up by then.. ?

  • Are you his agent

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you his agent

    If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.

    If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you his agent

    If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.

    If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.

    @bjh2130 said:

    If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.

    If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.

    It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure  prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson. 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.

    If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.

    It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure  prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson. 

    @the-gipper said:

    It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure  prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson. 

    He's not an obscure Prospect. He's obscure on Walter Football. That's why I linked one and screenshot another where he was drafted in the second round and in the first-round respectively on those two mock drafts

  • @calfoxwc said:

    That could be - I wonder if they could still get a potentially great DL in the second, like you mention, and get a star

    LT in the first. There's no way I doubt Dorsey and co after last draft.

    I’ll never scream at the tv again while Dorsey is drafting. 

    @comeonman said:

    I’ll never scream at the tv again while Dorsey is drafting. 

    @hoorta said:

    LOL, like I did when Jim Brown announced Deshone Kizer. I almost barfed. 

    I remember getting written up at the job I was working at in 2012 because I got so pissed that we drafted Brandon Weeden that I kicked a hole in the loading dock door.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    That could be - I wonder if they could still get a potentially great DL in the second, like you mention, and get a star

    LT in the first. There's no way I doubt Dorsey and co after last draft.

    I’ll never scream at the tv again while Dorsey is drafting. 

    @comeonman said:

    I’ll never scream at the tv again while Dorsey is drafting. 

    If it makes you feel any better - Taco is still trying to get his voice back after protesting Dorsey's horrific choices of Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward and Nick Chubb.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    You are banging the drum for a potential sixth round pick ? Really well maybe he will become like Tom Brady and become the greatest of all time

    Not likely, but Marquis Colston in the seventh turned out to be one of the all time steals...

    @hoorta said:

    Not likely, but Marquis Colston in the seventh turned out to be one of the all time steals...

    Especially considering he went to the same small school football program (Hofstra) that Wayne Chrebet went to that no longer exists today.  Neither guy was good enough for a scholarship?  Here's one that didn't have a happily ever after in the NFL - one of the QBs drafted ahead of Tom Brady was Hofstra's Gio Carmazzi by the 49ers (Brady's favorite team before the draft).

  • @hoorta said:

    Not likely, but Marquis Colston in the seventh turned out to be one of the all time steals...

    Especially considering he went to the same small school football program (Hofstra) that Wayne Chrebet went to that no longer exists today.  Neither guy was good enough for a scholarship?  Here's one that didn't have a happily ever after in the NFL - one of the QBs drafted ahead of Tom Brady was Hofstra's Gio Carmazzi by the 49ers (Brady's favorite team before the draft).

    @flugel said:

    Especially considering he went to the same small school football program (Hofstra) that Wayne Chrebet went to that no longer exists today.  Neither guy was good enough for a scholarship?  Here's one that didn't have a happily ever after in the NFL - one of the QBs drafted ahead of Tom Brady was Hofstra's Gio Carmazzi by the 49ers (Brady's favorite team before the draft).

    Spergon Wynn 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    If wanting to draft a guy that people believe has first round talent if he drops to the 3rd (or more ridiculously 6th) because i believe he is the big body, red zone, downfield athletic freak that we could use makes me his agent I guess I may as well be. Also in that case we have a ton of guys here who could be asked the very same thing for guys they like/want us to draft. Or maybe it's me having him on my board since week 2 when he wasn't even rated as one of the top 50 wrs in this draft and now finally he is starting to show up on draft boards.

    If he ends up being terrible you can take me to task over it. If he gets drafted before the third round I'm not going to be upset we didn't pick him. We have other more pressing needs than that type of receiver so I'm not advocating picking him at 17 or 49 (wont be upset if we do pick him at 49 either), but if there at 81 or 97 I think we should snag him up.

    It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure  prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson. 

    @the-gipper said:

    It’s just that it seems that he is an obscure  prospect for you to be drooling over. But maybe you’re right maybe he’ll be the best thing since Don Hudson. 

    He's this draft's Mason Rudolph. ?