Skip to content

Division SemiFinals live Chat room

The Browns Board
146 21 3.0k
  • @mark-o said:

    Why does this game concern you?

    Some of the things I like about Gus Bradley vs some of the similar things Wilks appears to do while trying to emulate the same coverages.  Little things and tweaks.  How both handle cover 3 would be one of those.    How Wilks asks his corners to contest on the outside is another.

    edit: Worth saying I don't have a complete grasp on the ins and outs of Wilks' system.  Only what I perceive him to run after watching all I could find on youtube.  Reserving the right to change my mind but as of today I have some hesitance in this hire.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @tiamat63 said:

    Some of the things I like about Gus Bradley vs some of the similar things Wilks appears to do while trying to emulate the same coverages.  Little things and tweaks.  How both handle cover 3 would be one of those.    How Wilks asks his corners to contest on the outside is another.

    edit: Worth saying I don't have a complete grasp on the ins and outs of Wilks' system.  Only what I perceive him to run after watching all I could find on youtube.  Reserving the right to change my mind but as of today I have some hesitance in this hire.

    Ok... Not something that I really have a clue about so I'll take your word for it.  

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #94

    sure hope kc beats the pats 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #95

    Reports of the Patriots demise have been grossly exaggerated. ?

    Man, I really thought San Diego was going to punch them in the mouth today. Not so much. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #96

    Edelman vs Hill..Gronk vs Kelsey..may the best team that can legally cover win..Brady & Mahomo tossing it up..should be a good one..again! Pats-41 ?? Chargers 28...fireworks in NOLA..

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #97

    The worst thing of the playoffs till now it's not that I missed picking both Colts and Chargers... It's the way they lost. There was no game at all in both cases, and I felt just like wasting 7 hours of my life for nothing... 

    Could it be that from 7 only close games were both Cowboys'? Let's hope this improves, because I'm feeling pretty disappointed. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #98

    14-0 eagles 

    all 4 of the games this weekend have sucked

    Go Saints

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #99

    been all about that team that wants to come out ready to play from the start gun.. The team that's more focused just jumps off the tv screen..games full of mojo swings..Saints needed to break that eagle swag on D right then after Latimore's pick..Shawn Peyton just did on punt fake..leads to TD--philly-14-7   

  • Reports of the Patriots demise have been grossly exaggerated. ?

    Man, I really thought San Diego was going to punch them in the mouth today. Not so much. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Reports of the Patriots demise have been grossly exaggerated. ?

    Man, I really thought San Diego was going to punch them in the mouth today. Not so much. 

    Could it be the weather factor. I don’t think the Chargers Have won a game where  the temperature was below freezing in 10 years. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Peterson & Schwartz has Jernigan,Cox & Long playing po'ed at the world..the team that wins the trenches next half wins (and it's been crazy good)..Halftime-Philly 14-10..

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Now it should get interesting.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    shawn Peyton saving his best play card calls..crazy good,mixing in Hill.. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I'm glad this Eagles vs Saints game is good, because most of this year's playoff games have not been that interesting. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    Drew Brees made me double my money this year and two years ago when I had him for the 2016 and 2018 seasons in my FFL. Each year I put in $138 got back $280 for the season. Somebody got him last year that picked before me. He's Mr. Clutch.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    had to be over a 90 (92/18 play over 11min ) yard drive with 3 backward penaltys. Saints go up 17-14.. am thinking the afc is in trouble..these 2 teams have db's that can stick like flypaper when called on..except M.Thomas & neither team has a M.Thomas.. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Excellent game.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    This is the real Dree Brees time. Game on the line.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Imagine the super bowl .....battle of the gunslingers

    Mahomes

    See the source image

    Brees

    See the source image

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    That Thomas is unstoppable today.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    just when ya want to say here comes schwartz defense..brees dials up thomas..prize fight here..saints 20-14..3 mins..

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Dump off pass time.