Division SemiFinals live Chat room
-
-
I'm glad this Eagles vs Saints game is good, because most of this year's playoff games have not been that interesting.
-
Drew Brees made me double my money this year and two years ago when I had him for the 2016 and 2018 seasons in my FFL. Each year I put in $138 got back $280 for the season. Somebody got him last year that picked before me. He's Mr. Clutch.
-
-
Excellent game.
-
This is the real Dree Brees time. Game on the line.
-
Imagine the super bowl .....battle of the gunslingers
Mahomes
Brees

-
That Thomas is unstoppable today.
-
-
Dump off pass time.
-
No dammit. Dump off play.! Sean screwed that up.
-
Damn I hate stupid game day coaching.
-
-
-
I think that the Eagles D has played really well all game. They have kept an amazing Saints' offense to 20 points with 3000 minutes of possesion.
-
D bailed out the coach.
-
-
Game over ......Saints/Rams it is
-
-
Hope the Browns offense carries on like last season ....... especially if Browns get Kubiak like I just posted the story in the Kitchens staff thread ....would love an offense like the saints ... so many weapons
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login