Division SemiFinals live Chat room
-
Snow in Kansas an issue for the dome boys Colts ?
-
Snow in Kansas an issue for the dome boys Colts ?
Snow in Kansas an issue for the dome boys Colts ?
Luck will be driving 6 white Colts when he comes into KC & dumps them indian Chiefs....?(ok, how do we make this white?) Dorsey brings them Chiefs horses he left in KC to Baker? ? out NFL..
-
-
As ever with this time of year I just want the Patriots to lose as quickly as possible
I liked the Colts before I saw the snow, not sure now
Rams
Chargers
Saints
Rams to beat the Chargers in the Super Bowl
-
Snow in Kansas an issue for the dome boys Colts ?
Snow in Kansas an issue for the dome boys Colts ?
Snow > more run game. I'd say it's better for the Colts. Mostly after Hunt got hunted.
Colts, Rams, Chargers and Saints for me.
-
I feel like the weather in KC favors Indy's defense a bit more than their counterpart.
-
Going to be hard for dline to get pressure on the sloppy field
-
I did not know Travis Kelce was from Cleveland Heights!
-
Can't seem to find an answer - is Marlon Mack related to Khalil or our own Kevin Mack?
-
Some bad tackling there
-
A few former browns playing today.
This will be a rough game for Indy.
-
I did not know Travis Kelce was from Cleveland Heights!
I did not know Travis Kelce was from Cleveland Heights!
Went to Cleveland Hts high school
-
-
Luck looked a little hesitant on throws so far. Not Mahomes.
-
This game is already out of hand.
-
KC is looking good
Indy not so much
-
KC showing up
-
not a good sign when Mahomes can pick you apart the first two possessions. And ole Tyreek helped me win a ton of money in my FFL this year.? He's got afterburners attached to those feet.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login