Division SemiFinals live Chat room
-
Rivers is done. The happy feet and half side arm throws are burying him.
-
McDaniels gets most of the credit handling stars on the offense. While OL coach Scarnecchia is to mold golden turds with his 47 years of expertise..Mcdaniels is lucky to be surrounded by these coaches. Flores still got his work done too this week.. Pats-28-7
-
I think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the Patriots dynasty.
Maybe next week
Maybe next week
These new protect the QB rules are really extending careers of these old wise quick release QBs. Be careful hitting their recievers too.
-
35-7. This is ugly
-
35-7. This is ugly
Nap time. On to Philly/NO.
-
Rivers is done. The happy feet and half side arm throws are burying him.
As much as I agree with you here - Rivers is far from the biggest problem today. Not for nothing but has NE punted or even been reduced to attempting a FG yet today?
This is the closest thing I've seen to a forfeit in this year's post season. You know how if you ever have a bad day and you hear someone else had a much worse day to the extent your day didn't feel that bad after all? That's the Indy Colts feeling thankful they got to see SD look way worse than they did.
Joey Bosa makes Casper the Friendly Ghost look mean in comparison today. He's just a million miles away from being relevant, which makes his DC look even more worthless. Melvin Ingram isn't much better except for 1 deflected pass. And #20 (King)? He looks like an 8 year old kid going against a very good NFL team. He's absolutely killing his team more than NE is capable of. What a way to flush your season down the toilet. NE is smart and all; but the bottom dwellers of the AFC East usually give NE a way better fight than this.
No guts, no glory, end of story...
-
Rivers is done. The happy feet and half side arm throws are burying him.
As much as I agree with you here - Rivers is far from the biggest problem today. Not for nothing but has NE punted or even been reduced to attempting a FG yet today?
This is the closest thing I've seen to a forfeit in this year's post season. You know how if you ever have a bad day and you hear someone else had a much worse day to the extent your day didn't feel that bad after all? That's the Indy Colts feeling thankful they got to see SD look way worse than they did.
Joey Bosa makes Casper the Friendly Ghost look mean in comparison today. He's just a million miles away from being relevant, which makes his DC look even more worthless. Melvin Ingram isn't much better except for 1 deflected pass. And #20 (King)? He looks like an 8 year old kid going against a very good NFL team. He's absolutely killing his team more than NE is capable of. What a way to flush your season down the toilet. NE is smart and all; but the bottom dwellers of the AFC East usually give NE a way better fight than this.
No guts, no glory, end of story...
As much as I agree with you here - Rivers is far from the biggest problem today. Not for nothing but has NE punted or even been reduced to attempting a FG yet today?
This is the closest thing I've seen to a forfeit I've seen in this year's post season. You know how if you ever have a bad day and you hear someone else had a much worse day to the extent your day didn't feel that bad after all? That's the Indy Colts feeling thankful they got to see SD look way worse than they did.
Joey Bosa makes Casper the Friendly Ghost look mean in comparison today. He's just a million miles away from being relevant, which makes his DC look even more worthless. Melvin Ingram isn't much better except for 1 deflected pass. And #20 (King)? He looks like an 8 year old kid going against a very good NFL team. He's absolutely killing his team more than NE is capable of. What a way to flush your season down the toilet. NE is smart and all; but the bottom dwellers of the AFC East usually give NE a way better fight than this.
No guts, no glory, end of story...
I'm not placing this game directly on Rivers. Far from it. However he might be about the easiest QB in the NFL to beat himself when frustrated.
FYI, this game is what concerns me about Wilks being our DC.
-
As much as I agree with you here - Rivers is far from the biggest problem today. Not for nothing but has NE punted or even been reduced to attempting a FG yet today?
This is the closest thing I've seen to a forfeit I've seen in this year's post season. You know how if you ever have a bad day and you hear someone else had a much worse day to the extent your day didn't feel that bad after all? That's the Indy Colts feeling thankful they got to see SD look way worse than they did.
Joey Bosa makes Casper the Friendly Ghost look mean in comparison today. He's just a million miles away from being relevant, which makes his DC look even more worthless. Melvin Ingram isn't much better except for 1 deflected pass. And #20 (King)? He looks like an 8 year old kid going against a very good NFL team. He's absolutely killing his team more than NE is capable of. What a way to flush your season down the toilet. NE is smart and all; but the bottom dwellers of the AFC East usually give NE a way better fight than this.
No guts, no glory, end of story...
I'm not placing this game directly on Rivers. Far from it. However he might be about the easiest QB in the NFL to beat himself when frustrated.
FYI, this game is what concerns me about Wilks being our DC.
I'm not placing this game directly on Rivers. Far from it. However he might be about the easiest QB in the NFL to beat himself when frustrated.
FYI, this game is what concerns me about Wilks being our DC.
In other years, I would agree with you regarding the frustration thing. I don't think he's been an easy QB to beat all year - inclusive of some comeback Ws. Today, I'm seeing guys come up the middle on him untouched like 5 different times. I've seen some bad throws too; but if his defense gave him a reasonable margin of error - those wouldn't be nearly as costly.
It's just a stinker today. On a positive note, NE only settled for a FG after a 7 minute + possession reminding SD who owns the line of scrimmage.
-
As much as I agree with you here - Rivers is far from the biggest problem today. Not for nothing but has NE punted or even been reduced to attempting a FG yet today?
This is the closest thing I've seen to a forfeit I've seen in this year's post season. You know how if you ever have a bad day and you hear someone else had a much worse day to the extent your day didn't feel that bad after all? That's the Indy Colts feeling thankful they got to see SD look way worse than they did.
Joey Bosa makes Casper the Friendly Ghost look mean in comparison today. He's just a million miles away from being relevant, which makes his DC look even more worthless. Melvin Ingram isn't much better except for 1 deflected pass. And #20 (King)? He looks like an 8 year old kid going against a very good NFL team. He's absolutely killing his team more than NE is capable of. What a way to flush your season down the toilet. NE is smart and all; but the bottom dwellers of the AFC East usually give NE a way better fight than this.
No guts, no glory, end of story...
I'm not placing this game directly on Rivers. Far from it. However he might be about the easiest QB in the NFL to beat himself when frustrated.
FYI, this game is what concerns me about Wilks being our DC.
-
-
Why does this game concern you?
Some of the things I like about Gus Bradley vs some of the similar things Wilks appears to do while trying to emulate the same coverages. Little things and tweaks. How both handle cover 3 would be one of those. How Wilks asks his corners to contest on the outside is another.
edit: Worth saying I don't have a complete grasp on the ins and outs of Wilks' system. Only what I perceive him to run after watching all I could find on youtube. Reserving the right to change my mind but as of today I have some hesitance in this hire.
-
Why does this game concern you?
Some of the things I like about Gus Bradley vs some of the similar things Wilks appears to do while trying to emulate the same coverages. Little things and tweaks. How both handle cover 3 would be one of those. How Wilks asks his corners to contest on the outside is another.
edit: Worth saying I don't have a complete grasp on the ins and outs of Wilks' system. Only what I perceive him to run after watching all I could find on youtube. Reserving the right to change my mind but as of today I have some hesitance in this hire.
Some of the things I like about Gus Bradley vs some of the similar things Wilks appears to do while trying to emulate the same coverages. Little things and tweaks. How both handle cover 3 would be one of those. How Wilks asks his corners to contest on the outside is another.
edit: Worth saying I don't have a complete grasp on the ins and outs of Wilks' system. Only what I perceive him to run after watching all I could find on youtube. Reserving the right to change my mind but as of today I have some hesitance in this hire.
Ok... Not something that I really have a clue about so I'll take your word for it.
-
-
Reports of the Patriots demise have been grossly exaggerated. ?
Man, I really thought San Diego was going to punch them in the mouth today. Not so much.
-
-
The worst thing of the playoffs till now it's not that I missed picking both Colts and Chargers... It's the way they lost. There was no game at all in both cases, and I felt just like wasting 7 hours of my life for nothing...
Could it be that from 7 only close games were both Cowboys'? Let's hope this improves, because I'm feeling pretty disappointed.
-
14-0 eagles
all 4 of the games this weekend have sucked
Go Saints
-
been all about that team that wants to come out ready to play from the start gun.. The team that's more focused just jumps off the tv screen..games full of mojo swings..Saints needed to break that eagle swag on D right then after Latimore's pick..Shawn Peyton just did on punt fake..leads to TD--philly-14-7
-
Reports of the Patriots demise have been grossly exaggerated. ?
Man, I really thought San Diego was going to punch them in the mouth today. Not so much.
Reports of the Patriots demise have been grossly exaggerated. ?
Man, I really thought San Diego was going to punch them in the mouth today. Not so much.
Could it be the weather factor. I don’t think the Chargers Have won a game where the temperature was below freezing in 10 years.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login