Skip to content

Who is the bigger idiot

The Browns Board
104 25 4.0k 1
  • I'd bet against a successful NFL career for Murray but wouldn't call him an idiot.  He may very well get bounced out of the NFL in 3-4 years and go play baseball at 28

  • Its funny going back and reading this and almost all of what I have been saying is evident in here hahahahahahaha

  • he brought his team back to play in ot

  • I'd bet against a successful NFL career for Murray but wouldn't call him an idiot.  He may very well get bounced out of the NFL in 3-4 years and go play baseball at 28

    @baconhound said:

    I'd bet against a successful NFL career for Murray but wouldn't call him an idiot.  He may very well get bounced out of the NFL in 3-4 years and go play baseball at 28

    He actually didn't look that bad for his first ever start and the only #1 QB pick to tie in his first start. Most lose going way back in time.

    Throws a nice spinner!