Damarious Randall
-
I saw him get mossed by Chargers receiver Tyrell Williams(Tyrell I believe) but other than that, great player! Lol
-
I saw him get mossed by Chargers receiver Tyrell Williams(Tyrell I believe) but other than that, great player! Lol
I saw him get mossed by Chargers receiver Tyrell Williams(Tyrell I believe) but other than that, great player! Lol
A positive quote starting with a negative one .....welcome to the board Mary Kay
-
Great signing & I look forward to locking him up long term. Fine player!!
Mike
-
Played more snaps in 2018 than anybody else on the team. Good to hear he’s around for the long term.
-
I believe Randall said he wanted to finish his career here, and I am very ok with that..
-
He isn't going to win any spelling bees for sure. But good signing.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login