Freddie K. surprise calls Carmen show
-
-
I heard that this morning & laughed my ass off.
Freddie is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered for the Browns & Browns' Fans!!
Mike
-
I was listening at my desk this morning. Total freakin' radio silence after he said, "Can you tell who this is by the dialect?" LOL
Was it Lima that said after, "Man I hope he's a good coach."? - Cuz how true is that? It would be so freakin' cool if he is....cuz he's a special guy!
- HELL YEAH - LOL
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login