Best Browns' Coverage
-
There isn't really a good radio station for Browns coverage, but 92.3 is as good as it gets. Don't bother with 850....unless you want to learn about movies,cooking, the hosts personal lives, etc. They were pretty good at one time, but they suck for the last 5 years.
-
There isn't really a good radio station for Browns coverage, but 92.3 is as good as it gets. Don't bother with 850....unless you want to learn about movies,cooking, the hosts personal lives, etc. They were pretty good at one time, but they suck for the last 5 years.
There isn't really a good radio station for Browns coverage, but 92.3 is as good as it gets. Don't bother with 850....unless you want to learn about movies,cooking, the hosts personal lives, etc. They were pretty good at one time, but they suck for the last 5 years.
You mean NBFC? Nothing but fucking commercials.
-
There isn't really a good radio station for Browns coverage, but 92.3 is as good as it gets. Don't bother with 850....unless you want to learn about movies,cooking, the hosts personal lives, etc. They were pretty good at one time, but they suck for the last 5 years.
There isn't really a good radio station for Browns coverage, but 92.3 is as good as it gets. Don't bother with 850....unless you want to learn about movies,cooking, the hosts personal lives, etc. They were pretty good at one time, but they suck for the last 5 years.
You certainly nailed this one!
Wanna buy jewelry, a car, bee shit? Listen to 850 (Oh yeah, I forgot windows, furniture & dentists).
Wanna hear about the Browns? Listen to 92.3.
Mike
-
There isn't really a good radio station for Browns coverage, but 92.3 is as good as it gets. Don't bother with 850....unless you want to learn about movies,cooking, the hosts personal lives, etc. They were pretty good at one time, but they suck for the last 5 years.
You mean NBFC? Nothing but fucking commercials.
You mean NBFC? Nothing but fucking commercials.
It is very hard to listen to 850. They do a commercial they call a live read. Then go to a real commercial break. And come back with another live read commercial
It is terrible
-
There isn't really a good radio station for Browns coverage, but 92.3 is as good as it gets. Don't bother with 850....unless you want to learn about movies,cooking, the hosts personal lives, etc. They were pretty good at one time, but they suck for the last 5 years.
You certainly nailed this one!
Wanna buy jewelry, a car, bee shit? Listen to 850 (Oh yeah, I forgot windows, furniture & dentists).
Wanna hear about the Browns? Listen to 92.3.
Mike
You certainly nailed this one!
Wanna buy jewelry, a car, bee shit? Listen to 850
Wanna hear about the Browns? Listen to 92.3.
Mike
I don’t really like 92.3 either. All they do is argue with each other.
-
You certainly nailed this one!
Wanna buy jewelry, a car, bee shit? Listen to 850
Wanna hear about the Browns? Listen to 92.3.
Mike
I don’t really like 92.3 either. All they do is argue with each other.
I don’t really like 92.3 either. All they do is argue with each other.
They all seem to do that unfortunately. It's part of the shows. The guy on 92.3 who I don't like is Les Levine. I find him to be arrogant & condescending.
At least 92.3 is not all about commercials like 850.
Mike
-
So true about 850.
Out of 60 minutes, you are lucky to get 10 minutes of content.
The other 50 minutes are commercials, news tickers, weather updates...
I have no idea how they still have any listeners. Once 92.3 came on air, I don't think I've ever listened to it again.
It would be like going back to dial up internet.
-
You mean NBFC? Nothing but fucking commercials.
It is very hard to listen to 850. They do a commercial they call a live read. Then go to a real commercial break. And come back with another live read commercial
It is terrible
It is very hard to listen to 850. They do a commercial they call a live read. Then go to a real commercial break. And come back with another live read commercial
It is terrible
Right Rizzo and Goldhammer are not sports casters. They are really more adcasters.
-
There isn't really a good radio station for Browns coverage, but 92.3 is as good as it gets. Don't bother with 850....unless you want to learn about movies,cooking, the hosts personal lives, etc. They were pretty good at one time, but they suck for the last 5 years.
You mean NBFC? Nothing but fucking commercials.
You mean NBFC? Nothing but fucking commercials.
It's called greed. Exactly what happened with 1100 many years ago....unlistenable,
-
I don’t really like 92.3 either. All they do is argue with each other.
They all seem to do that unfortunately. It's part of the shows. The guy on 92.3 who I don't like is Les Levine. I find him to be arrogant & condescending.
At least 92.3 is not all about commercials like 850.
Mike
They all seem to do that unfortunately. It's part of the shows. The guy on 92.3 who I don't like is Les Levine. I find him to be arrogant & condescending.
At least 92.3 is not all about commercials like 850.
Mike
Les Levine is an acquired taste. I also couldn't stand the guy when I first heard him on the old WHK. I love him now....I always listen when he's on. Excellent humour.
-
They all seem to do that unfortunately. It's part of the shows. The guy on 92.3 who I don't like is Les Levine. I find him to be arrogant & condescending.
At least 92.3 is not all about commercials like 850.
Mike
Les Levine is an acquired taste. I also couldn't stand the guy when I first heard him on the old WHK. I love him now....I always listen when he's on. Excellent humour.
-
You mean NBFC? Nothing but fucking commercials.
It is very hard to listen to 850. They do a commercial they call a live read. Then go to a real commercial break. And come back with another live read commercial
It is terrible
It is very hard to listen to 850. They do a commercial they call a live read. Then go to a real commercial break. And come back with another live read commercial
It is terrible
I live about 8 miles from my office. The roads are part interstate, part surface streets. I have literally had situations where I would (try to) listen to WKNR on my way to work...and the entire distance they had nothing on there but commercials and promos.
-
It is very hard to listen to 850. They do a commercial they call a live read. Then go to a real commercial break. And come back with another live read commercial
It is terrible
I live about 8 miles from my office. The roads are part interstate, part surface streets. I have literally had situations where I would (try to) listen to WKNR on my way to work...and the entire distance they had nothing on there but commercials and promos.
I live about 8 miles from my office. The roads are part interstate, part surface streets. I have literally had situations where I would (try to) listen to WKNR on my way to work...and the entire distance they had nothing on there but commercials and promos.
Radio ads do get annoying. So how come there’s no TiVo like thing for radio? Record programs, skip ads etc.
-
it's a little strange, but on a clear evening, even parts of NC can pick-up am 850 from Cleveland. Never during the day though. 92.3 only option is internet in NC. I remember the wife asking many preseason night games. "Why are you drinking beers in your truck? Cus god still brings me Browns football on the truck radio"
?
-
it's a little strange, but on a clear evening, even parts of NC can pick-up am 850 from Cleveland. Never during the day though. 92.3 only option is internet in NC. I remember the wife asking many preseason night games. "Why are you drinking beers in your truck? Cus god still brings me Browns football on the truck radio"
?
it's a little strange, but on a clear evening, even parts of NC can pick-up am 850 from Cleveland. Never during the day though. 92.3 only option is internet in NC. I remember the wife asking many preseason night games. "Why are you drinking beers in your truck? Cus god still brings me Browns football on the truck radio"
?
I am here in Wadsworth Ohio and sometimes in the evenings I can’t pick up Wknr
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login