Skip to content

TAILGATE PARTY 10th Anniversary

The Browns Board
32 17 3.6k
  • No offense, but you guys make me feel young haha

  • I'm in.

    Are you sitting alone again this game skippy?

  • I'm in.

    Are you sitting alone again this game skippy?

    @mark-o said:

    I'm in.

    Are you sitting alone again this game skippy?

    I hope so .. please take the Hag (and kids ... and puppy) off my hands.

  • The puppy and kids you can keep....but your wife I'm willing to listen to offers.

    She's certainly more fun to sit with than you are....I won't have to worry about her lacerating her ass on the arm of a seat at the game, not to mention she won't be wearing ridiculous plastic snow pants.

  • The puppy and kids you can keep....but your wife I'm willing to listen to offers.

    She's certainly more fun to sit with than you are....I won't have to worry about her lacerating her ass on the arm of a seat at the game, not to mention she won't be wearing ridiculous plastic snow pants.

    @mark-o said:

    .I won't have to worry about her lacerating her ass on the arm of a seat at the game, not to mention she won't be wearing ridiculous plastic snow pants.

    Mark, don't leave it there, we need more facts to really enjoy the humiliation that seems to lurk behind this story.

  • Plenty of time to make your travel reservations.

  • Well. I'll be awaiting the location (if new) of the festivities. Howie, I haven't forgotten about that '89 Steeler game- I got a little sidetracked during my Great White North Adventure to Alaska (version 4) with the wifie and friends.

    I'll be featuring (one) bottle of special stuff- instead of the Orange, I have a bottle of the Barry Bonds (Clear). 🙂

  • Well. I'll be awaiting the location (if new) of the festivities. Howie, I haven't forgotten about that '89 Steeler game- I got a little sidetracked during my Great White North Adventure to Alaska (version 4) with the wifie and friends.

    I'll be featuring (one) bottle of special stuff- instead of the Orange, I have a bottle of the Barry Bonds (Clear). 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    Well. I'll be awaiting the location (if new) of the festivities. Howie, I haven't forgotten about that '89 Steeler game- I got a little sidetracked during my Great White North Adventure to Alaska (version 4) with the wifie and friends.

    I'll be featuring (one) bottle of special stuff- instead of the Orange, I have a bottle of the Barry Bonds (Clear). 🙂

    Damn, clear liquids are always the worst. Looking forward to it Hoorta, will be a pleasure to see you again. You might want to keep an eye on that big jacket of yours, me and the GMan quite fancy taking that back to blighty.!! Bring it on, Go Browns!

  • I haven't decided yet what kind of concoction I'm going to whip up for Opening Day ...

  • im takin some of my scarlet and grey commemorative Bud Light cans. Gonna be tailgatin for the first time this year we got there kinda late last week.

  • Im new to Cleveland, just moved here from Virginia and in the Coast Guard. Was wondering if the tailgate party wouldn't mind a "skins" fan to join the Browns tailgaters, since I'm so far west of seeing the skins play here in Ohio? I promise I won't wear a jersey...haha

    Looks like I will be here a while...

    Aaron

  • All are welcome.

    In a few days one of the guys will post up the tailgate details.

  • The 2009 season is upon us and that means TAILGATE PARTY!

    We will be gathering in our same location as last season, under the Detroit Suprior Bridge in the Flats. Hopefully we'll see our old friends and meet many new ones. If you are going to join us, please email us or respond to this thread. We need to get a handle on expected head count.

    Amber and i are looking forward to seeing you.

    Go Browns!

  • The 2009 season is upon us and that means TAILGATE PARTY!

    We will be gathering in our same location as last season, under the Detroit Suprior Bridge in the Flats. Hopefully we'll see our old friends and meet many new ones. If you are going to join us, please email us or respond to this thread. We need to get a handle on expected head count.

    Amber and i are looking forward to seeing you.

    Go Browns!

    @roach said:

    The 2009 season is upon us and that means TAILGATE PARTY!

    We will be gathering in our same location as last season, under the Detroit Suprior Bridge in the Flats. Hopefully we'll see our old friends and meet many new ones. If you are going to join us, please email us or respond to this thread. We need to get a handle on expected head count.

    Amber and i are looking forward to seeing you.

    Go Browns!

    My son and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing you guys....probably roll in aroud 10.

  • Well, if Amber is going to be there, then count me in too!

  • We need a head count ... who's comin in.

    I also have a few friends looking for tickets, anyone have any household duties the old lady is making you do instead of attending the game?

  • So, we have are usual group, with Ballpeen and son, and about 14 Cannucks coming in. Possibly some Mentorites .... Are the rest of you that homosexual that you can't committ to a tailgate party unless Brady Queen is named the starter.

    Mods, sacrifice three Brady Queen fags to the Football Gods.

  • So far, the Canadian party goers are out-numbering you locals by about 31-7

  • So far, the Canadian party goers are out-numbering you locals by about 31-7

    @atenears said:

    So far, the Canadian party goers are out-numbering you locals by about 31-7

    That's just because of the exchange rate. You get 4+ Canadians for the price of 1 American....lol

  • Good luck with the party on Sunday, am sure it will be as good as ever, beers flowing, food in abundance and maybe a few sexy ladies in there skimpy shorts just for good measure.

    The only slight consolation on missing out on this one is tht way over here in UK, at least the Browns game is the one getting telivised Live on Sunday, so will be having few beers in watching the mighty Browns knock Favre on his sorry ass !!!!!

    Oh and just to warm up with got the Buckeyes - USC game on at 1am Sun morning, thnk god the football season is back !!!!

    Go Browns !!!!!