I don't get it. The refs looked at the actual replay to make sure they were right. God knows why they didn't do that with the Saints. I mean none of the refs threw a flag.
I don't get it. The refs looked at the actual replay to make sure they were right. God knows why they didn't do that with the Saints. I mean none of the refs threw a flag.
I don't get it. The refs looked at the actual replay to make sure they were right. God knows why they didn't do that with the Saints. I mean none of the refs threw a flag.
PI or unnecessary roughness aren't a reviewable penalty.... they just blew the call.
I picked up Sony Michel for nothing in my one FL......key player now.
I had him and gronk both. Worthless to me most of the season
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.