Conference Finals live Chat room
-
KC DC used the centerfield safety D that Williams used last year. Worked about the same.
-
So glad the cheifs lost
Another Andy Reid loser
-
-
-
-
This should have ended up the old folks home bowl with Brees vs Brady. NO was robbed.
-
-
This should have ended up the old folks home bowl with Brees vs Brady. NO was robbed.
This should have ended up the old folks home bowl with Brees vs Brady. NO was robbed.
Run Sean, R U N!!!
-
-
I still can't understand how do you let Edelman run 2 slants on you on 3 and long instead of putting a safety on him for a double coverage. They have done the same thing for years...
Good game, anyway.
-
I don’t believe I will have any interest in the Super Bowl at all with the Pats in there again just to totally boring for me to have any interest in it
-
-
I'm calling ii the Barf Bowl... Hate the Carpetbagging Rams and the Cheatriots. Nah that wasn't a potential game winning no call PI the Patriots got away with down near the goal line.
The powers that be love brady and the patriots, and love LA and the rams.
Saints deserve to play in the big game.
-
I'm calling ii the Barf Bowl... Hate the Carpetbagging Rams and the Cheatriots. Nah that wasn't a potential game winning no call PI the Patriots got away with down near the goal line.
The powers that be love brady and the patriots, and love LA and the rams.
Saints deserve to play in the big game.
The powers that be love brady and the patriots, and love LA and the rams.
Saints deserve to play in the big game.
Let's not forget the "roughing the passer" the Cheatriots got away with when Brady was barely touched...
-
That last drive got all of it's yardage from white players. I know some people on the Poli board that would love that...

#NukeThePoliBoard
Anyway, great game. Brady the GOAT
-
That last drive got all of it's yardage from white players. I know some people on the Poli board that would love that...

#NukeThePoliBoard
Anyway, great game. Brady the GOAT
That last drive got all of it's yardage from white players. I know some people on the Poli board that would love that...

#NukeThePoliBoard
Anyway, great game. Brady the GOAT

-
That last drive got all of it's yardage from white players. I know some people on the Poli board that would love that...

#NukeThePoliBoard
Anyway, great game. Brady the GOAT
Anyway, great game. Brady the GOAT
For now...... (Baker going to be coming for that title.. Hopefully)
-
I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl just like I have for most of my 51 years of life. I'll update this forum with the score, since it seems no one else will be watching.
Carry on with the conspiracy theories, I always like a good fiction novel before bed...... Go Rams, and most importantly:
RUN THE BALL SEAN!!



-
I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl just like I have for most of my 51 years of life. I'll update this forum with the score, since it seems no one else will be watching.
Carry on with the conspiracy theories, I always like a good fiction novel before bed...... Go Rams, and most importantly:
RUN THE BALL SEAN!!



I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl just like I have for most of my 51 years of life. I'll update this forum with the score, since it seems no one else will be watching.
Carry on with the conspiracy theories, I always like a good fiction story before bed...... Go Rams, and most importantly:
RUN THE BALL SEAN!!



I am not looking forward to the HYPE-ER Bowl. There is no team I can root for in that game.
I will be drinking heavily at the Soup-er Chilli Bowl.. Bring chilli, bring soup. and I'll be bringing a ton of wine, as will about everyone else. I hope I can't see straight by halftime... it will ease the pain of see one of two teams I Hate win another Super Bowl. Way to go Carpetbagger Kronke. Or do I want to see the GOAT win another one? Barf either way, in my book....
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login