Skip to content

Conference Finals live Chat room

The Browns Board
308 31 5.3k 1
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Saints maybe leaving more miracles on the field (maybe the refs too) were going OverTime at 23 a piece   

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #43

     I like both teams but no doubt saints got screwed on that call

  • @tiamat63 said:

    huh?

    I'm rooting for the Rams..... obvious I thought. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @d-bone said:

    I'm rooting for the Rams..... obvious I thought. 

     Those types of non-calls contribute to how piss poor the officiating has been this year and the tarnishing of the NFL's product.   I want football to be as good as it can be.  So in turn, the refs.  

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #45

    I hope they keep showing the replay of the blatant pass interference.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #46

    Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be.....

    Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Way less blatant than what should have ended this game

  • Horrible officiating decided this farce

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @flugel said:

    Horrible officiating decided this farce

    The refs are giving the Saints the Browns treatment.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    PI gift exchange?

  • Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be.....

    Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @d-bone said:

    Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be..... Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

    Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Woah!!

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #52

    saints could have ran clock out if the call had been made right

  • @d-bone said:

    Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be..... Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.  

    Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @flugel said:

    Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

    It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind..... 

    If you think that Sean called a good series after the 2min warning, then I don't know what more to say..... other than I'm really glad your not in charge of the Browns' game day strategy! 😉 

  • saints could have ran clock out if the call had been made right

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @beare said:

    saints could have ran clock out if the call had been made right

    Saints were clearly robbed of the Superbowl.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    They just ruined the NFC playoffs big time today.  That's too bad. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Don't worry they will make up for it by sending brady to another.

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #57

    what a joke

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #58

    They're gonna burn down Bourbon Street tonight

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #59

    I could have taken a nap instead of watching a robbery.??

  • @flugel said:

    Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams

    It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind..... 

    If you think that Sean called a good series after the 2min warning, then I don't know what more to say..... other than I'm really glad your not in charge of the Browns' game day strategy! 😉 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @d-bone said:

    It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind..... 

    You can say the Saints got hosed.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Enjoy the game on TV Sean!! I sure will..... carry on everyone.