Conference Finals live Chat room
-
Bad calls, missed calls, good calls, calls that go your way have all been a part of the game since it was invented and always will be..... Control what you can control by calling a good game day strategy..... and passing on 1st down with the Rams only having 2 TOs left is just stupid, and Sean deserves to watch the SB along with us because of it.
Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams
Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams
I like the Rams, and I live in LA, but my god man, I feel uneasy about this. New Orleans had that penalty, they win the game......
LA kept getting more and more chances by the refs to make things closer. The key problem with that easy penalty was that it decided the game.
Closer games = better games, and comeback story = better headlines, but this is bullshit.
The Saints got Brown'd hardcore.
-
Fuck LA and their fair weather fans.
-
-
-
Watch the replay despite how much you want the Rams
It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind.....
If you think that Sean called a good series after the 2min warning, then I don't know what more to say..... other than I'm really glad your not in charge of the Browns' game day strategy!
It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind.....
If you think that Sean called a good series after the 2min warning, then I don't know what more to say..... other than I'm really glad your not in charge of the Browns' game day strategy!
I think Sean Payton called a play where his WR beat the DB so badly that the DB interfered with the WR (and never saw the ball he had his back to).
-
Decide for yourself since this is the play that decided the game.
-
-
Very true, the league wanted 2 teams in LA and made sure one of them made it to the SB.
Hate to say it but the NFL is looking more WWF everyday and this is directly due to the officiating.
-
Terrible no call. Welcome to the NFL. Saints shouldn’t have put themselves in a 3rd and 10 situation, in the red zone.
-
Would Love a Browns-Saints Super bowl someday(Browns Win!) Have to settle for KC-Saints this year!
Looks like not, lol.
-
Honestly, this is why all playoff games in major sports should be able to have a protest process. As others have sid it's really hard to not wonder if that's rigged.
-
NFL wants LA in the Superbowl.
-
-
Very true, the league wanted 2 teams in LA and made sure one of them made it to the SB.
Hate to say it but the NFL is looking more WWF everyday and this is directly due to the officiating.
Hate to say it but the NFL is looking more WWF everyday and this is directly due to the officiating.
As pulled from reddit
-
Robey-Coleman does not play the ball
-
He utterly removes Lewis' ability to catch the ball
-
Helmet to helmet hit
-
Defenseless receiver
-
Clear line of sight to the play
-
-
Terrible no call. Welcome to the NFL. Saints shouldn’t have put themselves in a 3rd and 10 situation, in the red zone.
Terrible no call. Welcome to the NFL. Saints shouldn’t have put themselves in a 3rd and 10 situation, in the red zone.
By that logic then no team should ever be given a call for anything from their previous slip up.
It was a great call. A call that beat the coverage and would have resulted in a 1st down, extending the drive and more than likely putting away the game. The DB committed TEXTBOOK interference and it wasn't flagged.
Fucked what happened before. Fuck what happened after. In that moment, a coach dials up something that works and questionable officiating crew decided to eat the whistle on a blatant penalty that would have almost assured the Saints a win.
IF this was the Browns being screwed, none of you fuckers apologzing for the Rams or saying "well...Sean Payton this and that" would be carrying the same tune.
Consistency ladies. Practice that shit.
-
-
-
It was a bad call...... what more can I say... I'm not blind.....
If you think that Sean called a good series after the 2min warning, then I don't know what more to say..... other than I'm really glad your not in charge of the Browns' game day strategy!
I think Sean Payton called a play where his WR beat the DB so badly that the DB interfered with the WR (and never saw the ball he had his back to).
I think Sean Payton called a play where his WR beat the DB so badly that the DB interfered with the WR (and never saw the ball he had his back to).
What about the 1st down throw??? That was the play I referenced all along...... That play called by Sean lead to his loss.
The Rams only had 2TOs left and the 2min warning had already been called.....If good old Seanie boy runs the football 3 times in a row, he forces the Rams to take their final 2 TOs, and runs the clock down to 45ish seconds before kicking the go ahead.... and probably game winning FG.... and again, YES, THE MISSED DPI WAS A TERRIBLE NON CALL.
^ ...... with that being said and on a side note, I wonder if the Browns would've been on that field instead of the Rams, under the exact same circumstances....... I wonder how many of us would be crying about the refs right now?? lol
-
Terrible no call. Welcome to the NFL. Saints shouldn’t have put themselves in a 3rd and 10 situation, in the red zone.
Terrible no call. Welcome to the NFL. Saints shouldn’t have put themselves in a 3rd and 10 situation, in the red zone.
We have a student of the game here after all!
-
I don't understand:
1. Rams not going for the TD in the 1 yard line. Seriously? 5 mins for Brees and company?
2. Pass play after 2 minute warning. You have to make the Rams use their TOs, no matter if you lose some yards (Lutz is a great kicker) or don't make the game winning first down... That TO was used in the game tying drive.
3. The missed call. It's in the face of the ref. How can you miss that?
Anyway, among all these things that make me wonder if I really have learnt anything about this game, the one that makes me mad is the missed call, because it has a complete game changer and it's obvious.
I wanted the Saints to win, but also wanted a hard fought game and didn't mind if the Rams won, but that call is made as it should have been and game is over.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login