Baker is simply legendary...
-
Like I was saying leading up to the draft.
Rosen and Baker are both dicks.
Rosen is the type of dick that even his teammates hate. A douche.
Baker is the type of dick that his teammates and fans love. The opponents hate him. But teammates will run through a wall for the guy. Luckily he's our asshole.
Like I was saying leading up to the draft.
Rosen and Baker are both dicks.
Rosen is the type of dick that even his teammates hate. A douche.
Baker is the type of dick that his teammates and fans love. The opponents hate him. But teammates will run through a wall for the guy. Luckily he's our asshole.
Rosen is Jay Cutler 2.0
-
Like I was saying leading up to the draft.
Rosen and Baker are both dicks.
Rosen is the type of dick that even his teammates hate. A douche.
Baker is the type of dick that his teammates and fans love. The opponents hate him. But teammates will run through a wall for the guy. Luckily he's our asshole.
Rosen is Jay Cutler 2.0
-
I thought for sure there would be a big pair of tits involved.
WSS
-
Like I was saying leading up to the draft.
Rosen and Baker are both dicks.
Rosen is the type of dick that even his teammates hate. A douche.
Baker is the type of dick that his teammates and fans love. The opponents hate him. But teammates will run through a wall for the guy. Luckily he's our asshole.
Rosen is Jay Cutler 2.0
-
Personality of a rock.
-
Rosen is smart and a decent passer.. I just think he lacks the charisma and discipline needed to lead a teams offense... And his ego is a disease...
-
-
-
-
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/01/21/cleveland-browns-baker-mayfield-calls-tony-grossi/
But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...
-
Rosen may be a dick but he sure can spin the ball
-
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/01/21/cleveland-browns-baker-mayfield-calls-tony-grossi/
But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...
But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...
Affirmative...don't do the tweeter either, but will follow links as I find them. That was the first time I read an entire thread, literally biting my hand trying not to laugh out loud...
Cause it didn't take someone long to mention that hammer said he'd eat shit, and had the stones to man up...and he's a fukin donkey fan. Groosi followed up by backpeddling, to even more hilarious results.
Done is intentionally vague ?
-
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/01/21/cleveland-browns-baker-mayfield-calls-tony-grossi/
But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...
But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...
It SHOULD have been pure, unadulterated 100% horse poop. He put ketchup in it? I'm betting it was Heinz (damned Pittsburgh ketchup).
Mike
-
My stepsister is friends with Tony's wife.. Id still love to run his ass out of town..
Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...
Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing. F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me. I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".
-
My stepsister is friends with Tony's wife.. Id still love to run his ass out of town..
Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...
Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing. F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me. I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".
Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...
Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing. F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me. I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".
Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website. I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login