Skip to content

Baker is simply legendary...

The Browns Board
49 20 1.3k 1
  • @choco said:

    my god did baker just take groosi to task on twitter.  

    I don't Tweet, but if you have a link, love to see it...   

    @hoorta said:

    I don't Tweet, but if you have a link, love to see it...   

    ya no shit i kinda hate when people don't link it

  • @hoorta said:

    I don't Tweet, but if you have a link, love to see it...   

    ya no shit i kinda hate when people don't link it

    @atom said:

    ya no shit i kinda hate when people don't link it

    Don’t bother linking it   post it 

  • @momszer said:

    https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/01/21/cleveland-browns-baker-mayfield-calls-tony-grossi/

    But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...  

  • Rosen may be a dick but he sure can spin the ball

  • @momszer said:

    https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/01/21/cleveland-browns-baker-mayfield-calls-tony-grossi/

    But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...  

    @hoorta said:

    But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...  

    Affirmative...don't do the tweeter either, but will follow links as I find them. That was the first time I read an entire thread, literally biting my hand trying not to laugh out loud...

    Cause it didn't take someone long to mention that hammer said he'd eat shit, and had the stones to man up...and he's a fukin donkey fan. Groosi followed up by backpeddling, to even more hilarious results. 

    Done is intentionally vague ?

  • @momszer said:

    https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/01/21/cleveland-browns-baker-mayfield-calls-tony-grossi/

    But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...  

    @hoorta said:

    But did Goldhammer ever eat that poop? Out of towners want to know...  

    https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/espn-850-cleveland-radio-host-aaron-goldhammer-fulfills-baker-mayfield-bet-eats-horse-poop-live-on-air.html

    It SHOULD have been pure, unadulterated 100% horse poop. He put ketchup in it? I'm betting it was Heinz (damned Pittsburgh ketchup).

    Mike

  • My stepsister is friends with Tony's wife.. Id still love to run his ass out of town..

  • My stepsister is friends with Tony's wife.. Id still love to run his ass out of town..

    @nickers said:

    My stepsister is friends with Tony's wife.. Id still love to run his ass out of town..

    Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...  

    Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing.  F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me.  I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".   

  • @nickers said:

    My stepsister is friends with Tony's wife.. Id still love to run his ass out of town..

    Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...  

    Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing.  F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me.  I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".   

    @hoorta said:

    Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...  

    Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing.  F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me.  I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".   

    Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website.  I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie

  • @hoorta said:

    Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...  

    Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing.  F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me.  I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".   

    Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website.  I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie

    @the-gipper said:

    Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website.  I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie

    Grossi was fired by the PD for a story that was sensitive.. I think it had to do with the Modells, but its been a long time.. I'll dig into it.. It was similar in the way that Brian Duffy. Then at 19 news , was fired by 19 for running a personal story on Al or Randy Lerners late sister at the behest of Mr.Lerner...He was asked to respect family wishes and went through with the story.. It's sad that people have to resort tro petty journalism just to propogate their careers ...

  • @choco said:

    thought groosi got canned for the lerner tweet...

    https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2012/01/19/tony-grossi-calls-randy-lerner-pathetic-and-irrelevant-billionaire-in-now-deleted-tweet

    So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?

    The point is....Grossi was right.

  • @choco said:

    thought groosi got canned for the lerner tweet...

    https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2012/01/19/tony-grossi-calls-randy-lerner-pathetic-and-irrelevant-billionaire-in-now-deleted-tweet

    So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?

    The point is....Grossi was right.

    @the-gipper said:

    So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?

    The point is....Grossi was right.

    Right or not, it's unprofessional, and he was canned as a result. Thus, he has no sources within the browns, which makes his BS opinion.

  • @the-gipper said:

    So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?

    The point is....Grossi was right.

    Right or not, it's unprofessional, and he was canned as a result. Thus, he has no sources within the browns, which makes his BS opinion.

    @choco said:

    Right or not, it's unprofessional, and he was canned as a result. Thus, he has no sources within the browns, which makes his BS opinion.

    Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well?   Literally no one associated with the Browns back then is with the organization any more.  Not the owner/coaches/front office/players etc.

    Maybe the janitor still works there.

    I have NO problem with how he covers the Browns.  If you do....then that is your problem....not his or mine or anyone else's.

  • @choco said:

    Right or not, it's unprofessional, and he was canned as a result. Thus, he has no sources within the browns, which makes his BS opinion.

    Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well?   Literally no one associated with the Browns back then is with the organization any more.  Not the owner/coaches/front office/players etc.

    Maybe the janitor still works there.

    I have NO problem with how he covers the Browns.  If you do....then that is your problem....not his or mine or anyone else's.

    @the-gipper said:

    Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well?  

    Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.

    Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....

    "Are you Tony?"

    Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.

    So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well?  

    Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.

    Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....

    "Are you Tony?"

    Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.

    So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.

    @choco said:

    Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.

    Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....

    "Are you Tony?"

    Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.

    So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.

    He’s not my go to guy. Just one guy I hear on the radio. but it just seems that you have some personal vendetta against him that borders on the obsessive. This rant is evidence of that. I mean did he screw your wife or something. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well?  

    Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.

    Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....

    "Are you Tony?"

    Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.

    So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.

    @choco said:

    Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.

    Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....

    "Are you Tony?"

    Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.

    So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.

    Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package.  Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.  

    I agree about May Kay Rabbit.  It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.

  • @choco said:

    Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.

    Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....

    "Are you Tony?"

    Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.

    So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.

    Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package.  Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.  

    I agree about May Kay Rabbit.  It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.

    @hoorta said:

    Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package.  Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.  

    I agree about May Kay Rabbit.  It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.

    And at least they actually talk to the players. But Grossi said he’d retire and his buddy said he’d eat poop if the Browns draft Mayfield. Both are liars. The national guys don’t even talk to the locker room. They just make it up as they go along. Hence you get a coward reporting

    0CC37436-8520-46FA-976C-E69D7046F894.jpeg