Baker is simply legendary...
-
My stepsister is friends with Tony's wife.. Id still love to run his ass out of town..
Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...
Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing. F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me. I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".
Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...
Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing. F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me. I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".
Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website. I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie
-
Well, he got run off of the Plain Dealer, only to wind up on ESPN. I posited before, Grossi in all likelihood has near zero inside contacts left with the Browns anymore.... Very little more insight than us guys in the peanut gallery...
Just like the guy I love to hate, Colin Cow-pie got the ax from ESPN only to spew his lame crap on Fox. BTW, I had to look up where he's currently spewing. F-U Cow-pie, regarding your latest flamebait. You sure as hell can blame the Refs for screwing the Saints out of a trip to the Super Bowl, and I'll bet the ranch everyone in New Orleans agrees with me. I now crown him- "The Ghoolie of the airwaves".
Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website. I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie
Didn’t the plain dealer basically get runoff itself. I mean I don’t know that they got rid of him for any particular reason other than that they were just downsizing and trying to save money and practically going out of business. I think they’re down to three days a week and their website. I just know that the plain dealer made a good cover against the rain for Janet dammit on the Rocky horror picture show movie
Grossi was fired by the PD for a story that was sensitive.. I think it had to do with the Modells, but its been a long time.. I'll dig into it.. It was similar in the way that Brian Duffy. Then at 19 news , was fired by 19 for running a personal story on Al or Randy Lerners late sister at the behest of Mr.Lerner...He was asked to respect family wishes and went through with the story.. It's sad that people have to resort tro petty journalism just to propogate their careers ...
-
thought groosi got canned for the lerner tweet...
-
thought groosi got canned for the lerner tweet...
thought groosi got canned for the lerner tweet...
So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?
The point is....Grossi was right.
-
thought groosi got canned for the lerner tweet...
thought groosi got canned for the lerner tweet...
as i remember that was the final straw
-
thought groosi got canned for the lerner tweet...
So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?
The point is....Grossi was right.
So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?
The point is....Grossi was right.
Right or not, it's unprofessional, and he was canned as a result. Thus, he has no sources within the browns, which makes his BS opinion.
-
So...you can't ruffle a rich man's feathers, eh?
The point is....Grossi was right.
Right or not, it's unprofessional, and he was canned as a result. Thus, he has no sources within the browns, which makes his BS opinion.
Right or not, it's unprofessional, and he was canned as a result. Thus, he has no sources within the browns, which makes his BS opinion.
Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well? Literally no one associated with the Browns back then is with the organization any more. Not the owner/coaches/front office/players etc.
Maybe the janitor still works there.
I have NO problem with how he covers the Browns. If you do....then that is your problem....not his or mine or anyone else's.
-
Right or not, it's unprofessional, and he was canned as a result. Thus, he has no sources within the browns, which makes his BS opinion.
Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well? Literally no one associated with the Browns back then is with the organization any more. Not the owner/coaches/front office/players etc.
Maybe the janitor still works there.
I have NO problem with how he covers the Browns. If you do....then that is your problem....not his or mine or anyone else's.
Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well?
Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.
Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....
"Are you Tony?"
Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.
So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.
-
Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well?
Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.
Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....
"Are you Tony?"
Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.
So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.
Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.
Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....
"Are you Tony?"
Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.
So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.
He’s not my go to guy. Just one guy I hear on the radio. but it just seems that you have some personal vendetta against him that borders on the obsessive. This rant is evidence of that. I mean did he screw your wife or something.
-
Does the truth ruffle your feathers as well?
Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.
Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....
"Are you Tony?"
Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.
So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.
Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.
Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....
"Are you Tony?"
Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.
So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.
Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package. Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.
I agree about May Kay Rabbit. It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.
-
Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.
Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....
"Are you Tony?"
Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.
So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.
Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package. Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.
I agree about May Kay Rabbit. It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.
Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package. Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.
I agree about May Kay Rabbit. It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.
And at least they actually talk to the players. But Grossi said he’d retire and his buddy said he’d eat poop if the Browns draft Mayfield. Both are liars. The national guys don’t even talk to the locker room. They just make it up as they go along. Hence you get a coward reporting
-
This is probably unpopular here, but I've always kind of liked Grossi. He has always asked tough questions without sugar coating anything, when it come to sensitive subjects. That's waht I want in a media person. He's fairly intelligent, and is also a fan, but gives his opinion when asked. He's the reason Modell is not in the Hall of Fame. He may not be as knowledgeable as some of the local media people....but I can't really think of any more knowledgeable at the moment. Except those who actually played professionally. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I find Grossi well informed and entertaining...but that's just me.
-
Opinionated, yes.
I don't believe there is much evidence to call Grossi well informed or intelligent.
-
Opinionated, yes.
I don't believe there is much evidence to call Grossi well informed or intelligent.
-
-
Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.
Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....
"Are you Tony?"
Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.
So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.
Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package. Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.
I agree about May Kay Rabbit. It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.
Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package. Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.
I agree about May Kay Rabbit. It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.
I always thought Hal Lebovitz was a major asshat.
-
-
Opinionated, yes.
I don't believe there is much evidence to call Grossi well informed or intelligent.
Opinionated, yes.
I don't believe there is much evidence to call Grossi well informed or intelligent.
There is plenty of evidence....when I hear him talk on the radio all the time.
Also note: Grossi is NOT a Browns "beat reporter"....though he probably does report some stuff. He is a Browns "commentator"...He is a web columnist (I believe for ESPN.com) and a radio commentator.
-
I don't need evidence to voice an opinion.....as I stated.
Uh...opinions SHOULD be based in facts and evidence....otherwise, it's just misinformed and lazy, like groosi. It's presenting what you want or prefer as an opinion.
For instance, the lunatic that thinks baker sux. He's entitled to that opinion, but it's not based on anything other than hatred, and is summarily dismissed by the few of us can posses critical thinking skills.
-
Opinionated, yes.
I don't believe there is much evidence to call Grossi well informed or intelligent.
There is plenty of evidence....when I hear him talk on the radio all the time.
Also note: Grossi is NOT a Browns "beat reporter"....though he probably does report some stuff. He is a Browns "commentator"...He is a web columnist (I believe for ESPN.com) and a radio commentator.
There is plenty of evidence....when I hear him talk on the radio all the time.
Also note: Grossi is NOT a Browns "beat reporter"....though he probably does report some stuff. He is a Browns "commentator"...He is a web columnist (I believe for ESPN.com) and a radio commentator.
LOL, that's what commentators do, they commentate.
I don't doubt the guys who have "premium" content behind the paywall at 247 Sports have better inside info than what Grossi does. Har, he may even have a subscription, and uses their sources second hand.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
