Baker is simply legendary...
-
-
Stopped here gip. Rest doesn't matter. Not worth a back and forth, cause I was just stating fact. I live in Pittsburgh, don't have to consume groosi if I don't want to, cause he's not on my local radar. I'm laughing at the trainwreck is all ... No feathers to even be ruffled on my end.
Browns have been irrelevant so long, ESPN can pay 'intentionally vague' to cover a team no one cared about, but that'll change if baker continues to flourish. And in the midst, groosi so savy that he drew the ire of his teams FQB....same as he did the then DC 3G....
"Are you Tony?"
Sorry he's you're go-to guy, but he's a legacy of print media, and needs to hang it up....cause frankly, browns fans deserve better than that asshat writing shit for public consumption thats as credible as samuel rowbotham.
So I'll continue to point out his incompetence...he sucks, and at this new juncture of the browns excitement, I'd rather read people that don't suck. Mary Kay is just as bad, but for a different reason.
Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package. Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.
I agree about May Kay Rabbit. It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.
Gipper, Tony gets to sit in on Red Zone- that I get down here as my "premium" $15 buck a month Sports programming package. Along with Jim Donovan and Doug Dieken. Doug has forgotten more about football than Tony ever knew in his life. Grossi talks a good game without saying much, and he's wrong a lot on personal opinions and predictions. Scheffter probably has better Browns contacts than Tony.
I agree about May Kay Rabbit. It's all anyone on the Browns can do to stop themselves from laughing at her when she starts asking questions. There's a few quality guys left- but the days of Hal Lebovitz are long over at the PD.
I always thought Hal Lebovitz was a major asshat.
-
-
Opinionated, yes.
I don't believe there is much evidence to call Grossi well informed or intelligent.
Opinionated, yes.
I don't believe there is much evidence to call Grossi well informed or intelligent.
There is plenty of evidence....when I hear him talk on the radio all the time.
Also note: Grossi is NOT a Browns "beat reporter"....though he probably does report some stuff. He is a Browns "commentator"...He is a web columnist (I believe for ESPN.com) and a radio commentator.
-
I don't need evidence to voice an opinion.....as I stated.
Uh...opinions SHOULD be based in facts and evidence....otherwise, it's just misinformed and lazy, like groosi. It's presenting what you want or prefer as an opinion.
For instance, the lunatic that thinks baker sux. He's entitled to that opinion, but it's not based on anything other than hatred, and is summarily dismissed by the few of us can posses critical thinking skills.
-
Opinionated, yes.
I don't believe there is much evidence to call Grossi well informed or intelligent.
There is plenty of evidence....when I hear him talk on the radio all the time.
Also note: Grossi is NOT a Browns "beat reporter"....though he probably does report some stuff. He is a Browns "commentator"...He is a web columnist (I believe for ESPN.com) and a radio commentator.
There is plenty of evidence....when I hear him talk on the radio all the time.
Also note: Grossi is NOT a Browns "beat reporter"....though he probably does report some stuff. He is a Browns "commentator"...He is a web columnist (I believe for ESPN.com) and a radio commentator.
LOL, that's what commentators do, they commentate.
I don't doubt the guys who have "premium" content behind the paywall at 247 Sports have better inside info than what Grossi does. Har, he may even have a subscription, and uses their sources second hand.
-
There is plenty of evidence....when I hear him talk on the radio all the time.
Also note: Grossi is NOT a Browns "beat reporter"....though he probably does report some stuff. He is a Browns "commentator"...He is a web columnist (I believe for ESPN.com) and a radio commentator.
LOL, that's what commentators do, they commentate.
I don't doubt the guys who have "premium" content behind the paywall at 247 Sports have better inside info than what Grossi does. Har, he may even have a subscription, and uses their sources second hand.
LOL, that's what commentators do, they commentate.
I don't doubt the guys who have "premium" content behind the paywall at 247 Sports have better inside info than what Grossi does. Har, he may even have a subscription, and uses their sources second hand.
Does it matter? Its what we all do here....commentate (is that even a word?). At least Grossi gets paid to do so.
-
They actually replayed what Grossi said that Baker replied to etc on WKNR and Grossi actually never compared Baker to Murray so Baker got it wrong on this one, which also was last week so Baker actually went out of his way to take a shot
all Grossi said was Murray was more like Johnny in terms of size and build and he actually went on to admit he got it wrong on Baker and this was last week
-
I don't need evidence to voice an opinion.....as I stated.
Uh...opinions SHOULD be based in facts and evidence....otherwise, it's just misinformed and lazy, like groosi. It's presenting what you want or prefer as an opinion.
For instance, the lunatic that thinks baker sux. He's entitled to that opinion, but it's not based on anything other than hatred, and is summarily dismissed by the few of us can posses critical thinking skills.
Uh...opinions SHOULD be based in facts and evidence....otherwise, it's just misinformed and lazy, like groosi. It's presenting what you want or prefer as an opinion.
For instance, the lunatic that thinks baker sux. He's entitled to that opinion, but it's not based on anything other than hatred, and is summarily dismissed by the few of us can posses critical thinking skills.
No....opinions are just that. EXAMPLE: Chocolate ice cream tastes like crap. There is no fact to base that on. EXAMPLE: Vanilla ice cream is the best. No fact.....just opinion. Get it?
-
toni grossi - talks out of his rear all too often. and his over the edge negative questions make Mary Kay's dumb questions
seem nice.
grossi reminds me of another sports reporter so negative he was removed from covering the Browns - Akron smartass
Tom Melody - many years ago. though grossi is still #2 annoying ever. I listen to Jim Donovan on that show, I always MUTE grossi, and I turn the volume up a notch when Dieken starts talking.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login