um Josh Gordon question
-
Who cares if he does or he doesn’t
Who cares if he does or he doesn’t
Yeah, give it to him and he'll hock it for drugs......it's been done before.
-
Who cares if he does or he doesn’t
-
He will only pawn it for a 12 pack of Bud and an ounce of grass
-
Who cares if he does or he doesn’t
Who cares if he does or he doesn’t
Right on.. I've moved on from this idiot...
-
He will only pawn it for a 12 pack of Bud and an ounce of grass
Maybe a case?
After the New England Patriots won Super Bowl XLIX in 2015, owner Robert Kraft ordered 150 rings at a cost of $5.5 million.
Each ring cost $36,500, the most ever for a Super Bowl ring made by Jostens.
-
He will only pawn it for a 12 pack of Bud and an ounce of grass
Maybe a case?
After the New England Patriots won Super Bowl XLIX in 2015, owner Robert Kraft ordered 150 rings at a cost of $5.5 million.
Each ring cost $36,500, the most ever for a Super Bowl ring made by Jostens.
Maybe a case?
After the New England Patriots won Super Bowl XLIX in 2015, owner Robert Kraft ordered 150 rings at a cost of $5.5 million.
Each ring cost $36,500, the most ever for a Super Bowl ring made by Jostens.
The above is nice, but I doubt they'd give Josh one of those. That $62 buck replica sounds about right.
As a side note, I met Dick Schfrath at the Final Play before they tore the old stadium down. Got to see his 1964 Championship Ring, and in all honesty, I've seen High School class rings that were more impressive.
-
SUPER BOWL I - before it was the Super Bowl. And all of them, some really nice. http://www.nfl.com/photos/09000d5d82618287/09000d5d82618664
-
Gordon's career is up in smoke, and I bet he never plays a down of NFL football again. What a waste. I wouldn't even consider bringing him back.. because his entire pre-18 talk was about how responsible he had become, and it was all a giant lie.
-
Gordon's career is up in smoke, and I bet he never plays a down of NFL football again. What a waste. I wouldn't even consider bringing him back.. because his entire pre-18 talk was about how responsible he had become, and it was all a giant lie.
Gordon's career is up in smoke, and I bet he never plays a down of NFL football again. What a waste. I wouldn't even consider bringing him back.. because his entire pre-18 talk was about how responsible he had become, and it was all a giant lie.
He may have been being honest when he said that. Wave (whatever) in front of him- couldn't help himself. You may or may not have heard, the Patriots even put the chaperone detail on him to make sure he didn't screw up again. Gave them the slip during the Bye week, and screwed up.
Regarding him ever playing a down again in the NFL- I agree there- he's DONE. Perhaps the biggest waste of talent ever in NFL history...
-
Not that I cared if he got 1 or not my question was well for anybody that gets traded and or cut midseason
-
Not that I cared if he got 1 or not my question was well for anybody that gets traded and or cut midseason
Not that I cared if he got 1 or not my question was well for anybody that gets traded and or cut midseason
I believe its entirely up to the team who does or who doesn't get a ring.
-
Not that I cared if he got 1 or not my question was well for anybody that gets traded and or cut midseason
I believe its entirely up to the team who does or who doesn't get a ring.
-
But you would think the regular 53 man roster is a given. + the Coaches.... FWIW, I took a look at the Patriot's roster on NFL.com, and Gordon isn't even showing up in the Reserve\suspended category.
I'm amazed were still talking about this piece of crap like he's relevant ... He doesn't deserve the attention were giving him lol...
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Quality troll-work there.
Top-notch.
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
-
But you would think the regular 53 man roster is a given. + the Coaches.... FWIW, I took a look at the Patriot's roster on NFL.com, and Gordon isn't even showing up in the Reserve\suspended category.
I'm amazed were still talking about this piece of crap like he's relevant ... He doesn't deserve the attention were giving him lol...
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Now...DEFINITELY shut it down.

-
You gotta be kidding. Please, tell me you are kidding.
My wtf moment of the day so far.
He's not kidding. In his mind Puffy can do no wrong, no amount of talking or posting can change that. Puffy is a good dude and a good player who just deserves one more chance. Carl Hogan will be the next Joe Montana if only given another chance, and Trent Richardson will go to the hall of fame if he'd only get another chance.
No different than the few who hate Landry, doesn't matter what he does on the field there are some who will hate him no matter what and no different from that assclown troll who hates Baker....doesn't matter what he does..he's going to hate.
I'll give PoG this...at least he's positive with this silliness as opposed to the hate from certain others.
-
Lock it up! Lock it Up! Lock it Up!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
