um Josh Gordon question
-
Not that I cared if he got 1 or not my question was well for anybody that gets traded and or cut midseason
I believe its entirely up to the team who does or who doesn't get a ring.
-
But you would think the regular 53 man roster is a given. + the Coaches.... FWIW, I took a look at the Patriot's roster on NFL.com, and Gordon isn't even showing up in the Reserve\suspended category.
I'm amazed were still talking about this piece of crap like he's relevant ... He doesn't deserve the attention were giving him lol...
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Quality troll-work there.
Top-notch.
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
-
But you would think the regular 53 man roster is a given. + the Coaches.... FWIW, I took a look at the Patriot's roster on NFL.com, and Gordon isn't even showing up in the Reserve\suspended category.
I'm amazed were still talking about this piece of crap like he's relevant ... He doesn't deserve the attention were giving him lol...
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Now...DEFINITELY shut it down.

-
You gotta be kidding. Please, tell me you are kidding.
My wtf moment of the day so far.
He's not kidding. In his mind Puffy can do no wrong, no amount of talking or posting can change that. Puffy is a good dude and a good player who just deserves one more chance. Carl Hogan will be the next Joe Montana if only given another chance, and Trent Richardson will go to the hall of fame if he'd only get another chance.
No different than the few who hate Landry, doesn't matter what he does on the field there are some who will hate him no matter what and no different from that assclown troll who hates Baker....doesn't matter what he does..he's going to hate.
I'll give PoG this...at least he's positive with this silliness as opposed to the hate from certain others.
-
Lock it up! Lock it Up! Lock it Up!
-
But you would think the regular 53 man roster is a given. + the Coaches.... FWIW, I took a look at the Patriot's roster on NFL.com, and Gordon isn't even showing up in the Reserve\suspended category.
I'm amazed were still talking about this piece of crap like he's relevant ... He doesn't deserve the attention were giving him lol...
I'm amazed were still talking about this piece of crap like he's relevant ... He doesn't deserve the attention were giving him lol...
Probably the last we're going to be discussing Josh, as he sails off into the sunset of Oblivion with Justin Blackmon.
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
We haven't judged him Po, but the NFL has. Played his ass off? The Browns won't say it, but showed up late and high. And after six years of being unreliable it was bye bye. Then the Patriots had him under 24\7 survailence, slipped his babysitter, and screwed up again. Probably for the last time as an NFL player. So he let two different teams down. In lieu of a ring, hope that New England gives him free drug counseling for life, instead of the ring he can hock for weed.
Lock it up! Lock it Up! Lock it Up!
And the off topic Gameday food thread is at 30 pages and counting? Nope. Josh will slide off the first page soon enough.
-
I'm amazed were still talking about this piece of crap like he's relevant ... He doesn't deserve the attention were giving him lol...
Probably the last we're going to be discussing Josh, as he sails off into the sunset of Oblivion with Justin Blackmon.
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
We haven't judged him Po, but the NFL has. Played his ass off? The Browns won't say it, but showed up late and high. And after six years of being unreliable it was bye bye. Then the Patriots had him under 24\7 survailence, slipped his babysitter, and screwed up again. Probably for the last time as an NFL player. So he let two different teams down. In lieu of a ring, hope that New England gives him free drug counseling for life, instead of the ring he can hock for weed.
Lock it up! Lock it Up! Lock it Up!
And the off topic Gameday food thread is at 30 pages and counting? Nope. Josh will slide off the first page soon enough.
-
-
Gosh, with some of the negative feedback, I hate to bump this, but since some were curious...
The Cliff Notes version of it, if you don't want to waste time reading the article..... Gordon got busted for another diluted urine sample, and by now you'd think he'd have learned you can't do that when you're tested... Goodell and Kraft haven't totally slammed the door in his face about a possible return.
And- if the Patriots win the Super Bowl Gordon will get a ring- at least according to the article...
-
I listened to Rodgers full presser yesterday. The guy makes millions to waffle on every question...When your Commissioner runs his own drug policy's? Guess he can waffle whenever he wants..This was the 1st question to Roger of Day..Officiating fell to 4th place ?
-
Gosh, with some of the negative feedback, I hate to bump this, but since some were curious...
The Cliff Notes version of it, if you don't want to waste time reading the article..... Gordon got busted for another diluted urine sample, and by now you'd think he'd have learned you can't do that when you're tested... Goodell and Kraft haven't totally slammed the door in his face about a possible return.
And- if the Patriots win the Super Bowl Gordon will get a ring- at least according to the article...
Gosh, with some of the negative feedback, I hate to bump this, but since some were curious...
The Cliff Notes version of it, if you don't want to waste time reading the article..... Gordon got busted for another diluted urine sample, and by now you'd think he'd have learned you can't do that when you're tested... Goodell and Kraft haven't totally slammed the door in his face about a possible return.
And- if the Patriots win the Super Bowl Gordon will get a ring- at least according to the article...
As well he should get a ring. He started 11 games and was productive for them.
Since when do you not get a ring because you have an illness?
Zombo
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Trent Richardson also........
-
Josh Gordon is a good dude. The young man has a drug problem- so what? I bet there are plenty that frequent this board that are in the same boat. I'm not judging, that's God's job.
I personally hope JG gets a ring. He deserves it. Played his ass off this year for two teams.
Trent Richardson also........
Trent Richardson also........
TR...maybe gets a ring with the Birmingham Irons.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login