Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. All aboard the free shit Express

All aboard the free shit Express

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
26 Posts 9 Posters 308 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c4ba15de4b06ba6d3bd0a29/amp?ec_carp=152796549227263197

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Democrats looking pretty weak right now.  I see an easy Trump 2020 win.

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      T 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #3

        tenor.gif?itemid=13051444

        I also want no free stuff

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          because you feeel you've earned free cafeteria food for life? after all, you been to screwell ?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

            Democrats looking pretty weak right now.  I see an easy Trump 2020 win.

            TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 23k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @diehardbrownsfan said:

             I see an easy Trump 2020 win.

            LOL! Especially since he endeared himself to so many that his ratings are now at rock bottom. Never start your big run too early they say. There are so many more who can be alienated between now and 2020 elections. Final Mueller Kompromat Report anyone???

            LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • T TexasAg1969

              @diehardbrownsfan said:

               I see an easy Trump 2020 win.

              LOL! Especially since he endeared himself to so many that his ratings are now at rock bottom. Never start your big run too early they say. There are so many more who can be alienated between now and 2020 elections. Final Mueller Kompromat Report anyone???

              LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @texasag1969 said:

              LOL! Especially since he endeared himself to so many that his ratings are now at rock bottom. Never start your big run too early they say. There are so many more who can be alienated between now and 2020 elections. Final Mueller Kompromat Report anyone???

              Serious talk, who do you see the Dems running who could win? I think Trump is a RINO who loves pandering but the Dems are offering nothing.

              Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                tenor.gif?itemid=13051444

                I also want no free stuff

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mld-woody said:

                tenor.gif?itemid=13051444

                I also want no free stuff

                You don't? You don't want to raise taxes so the government can pay for College? You don't want universal healthcare? You are opposed to more welfare and food stamp programs? If that's the case tell us so no one can be accused of putting words in your mouth.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • W Westside Steve

                  @mld-woody said:

                  tenor.gif?itemid=13051444

                  I also want no free stuff

                  You don't? You don't want to raise taxes so the government can pay for College? You don't want universal healthcare? You are opposed to more welfare and food stamp programs? If that's the case tell us so no one can be accused of putting words in your mouth.

                  WSS

                  MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                  • 33k Posts
                  • 3k Reputation
                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
                  #8

                  @westside-steve said:

                  You don't? You don't want to raise taxes so the government can pay for College? You don't want universal healthcare? You are opposed to more welfare and food stamp programs? If that's the case tell us so no one can be accused of putting words in your mouth.

                  WSS

                  I don't want free stuff for me

                  Your whole schtick is that everyone that would want to vote for a candidate like this must just want free stuff. 

                  I'm expecting no free stuff

                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                    @westside-steve said:

                    You don't? You don't want to raise taxes so the government can pay for College? You don't want universal healthcare? You are opposed to more welfare and food stamp programs? If that's the case tell us so no one can be accused of putting words in your mouth.

                    WSS

                    I don't want free stuff for me

                    Your whole schtick is that everyone that would want to vote for a candidate like this must just want free stuff. 

                    I'm expecting no free stuff

                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mld-woody said:

                    I don't want free stuff for me

                    Yeah yeah you want it for everybody else. You have a good heart. So generous. It brings a tear to my eye.

                    ?

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • W Westside Steve

                      @mld-woody said:

                      I don't want free stuff for me

                      Yeah yeah you want it for everybody else. You have a good heart. So generous. It brings a tear to my eye.

                      ?

                      WSS

                      MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                      • 33k Posts
                      • 3k Reputation
                      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @westside-steve said:

                      Yeah yeah you want it for everybody else. You have a good heart. So generous. It brings a tear to my eye.

                      ?

                      WSS

                      I was editing my previous post when you replied here

                      Your whole schtick is that everyone that would want to vote for a candidate like this must just want free stuff. 

                      I'm expecting no free stuff

                      I don't think I'm super generous or anything like that

                      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

                        @texasag1969 said:

                        LOL! Especially since he endeared himself to so many that his ratings are now at rock bottom. Never start your big run too early they say. There are so many more who can be alienated between now and 2020 elections. Final Mueller Kompromat Report anyone???

                        Serious talk, who do you see the Dems running who could win? I think Trump is a RINO who loves pandering but the Dems are offering nothing.

                        Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 10k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @logicisforsquares said:

                        Serious talk, who do you see the Dems running who could win? I think Trump is a RINO who loves pandering but the Dems are offering nothing.

                        That is going to be the dems problem. They have no one to run against Trump 

                        They need to find a loose cannon with no off switch. Who doesn’t care what people think. And is out to impress no one but himself. 

                        "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                        MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Browns149B Browns149

                          @logicisforsquares said:

                          Serious talk, who do you see the Dems running who could win? I think Trump is a RINO who loves pandering but the Dems are offering nothing.

                          That is going to be the dems problem. They have no one to run against Trump 

                          They need to find a loose cannon with no off switch. Who doesn’t care what people think. And is out to impress no one but himself. 

                          MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                          • 33k Posts
                          • 3k Reputation
                          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @browns149 said:

                          They need to find a loose cannon with no off switch. Who doesn’t care what people think. And is out to impress no one but himself. 

                          BERNIE!

                          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                          Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                            @westside-steve said:

                            Yeah yeah you want it for everybody else. You have a good heart. So generous. It brings a tear to my eye.

                            ?

                            WSS

                            I was editing my previous post when you replied here

                            Your whole schtick is that everyone that would want to vote for a candidate like this must just want free stuff. 

                            I'm expecting no free stuff

                            I don't think I'm super generous or anything like that

                            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                            #13

                            @mld-woody said:

                            I was editing my previous post when you replied here

                            Your whole schtick is that everyone that would want to vote for a candidate like this must just want free stuff. 

                            I'm expecting no free stuff

                            I don't think I'm super generous or anything like that

                            Yes and that certainly is the case when people are voting for a socialist. Does that seem strange to you? You either want the free shit for yourself or like to pretend you're superior human being who only wants the best for his fellow man. Caring nothing for himself.

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            MLD WoodyM tiamat63T 2 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • W Westside Steve

                              @mld-woody said:

                              I was editing my previous post when you replied here

                              Your whole schtick is that everyone that would want to vote for a candidate like this must just want free stuff. 

                              I'm expecting no free stuff

                              I don't think I'm super generous or anything like that

                              Yes and that certainly is the case when people are voting for a socialist. Does that seem strange to you? You either want the free shit for yourself or like to pretend you're superior human being who only wants the best for his fellow man. Caring nothing for himself.

                              WSS

                              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                              • 33k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @westside-steve said:

                              Yes and that certainly is the case when people are voting for a socialist. Does that seem strange to you? You either want the free shit for yourself or like to pretend you're superior human being who only wants the best for his fellow man. Carry nothing for himself.

                              WSS

                              I never said either of those two things. 

                              I guess that makes it easy for you to dismiss anyone that might vote this way though. They are either lazy leeches that want free things or they are stuck up and think they're superior for wanting to help the little guy.

                              Trump opened the door wide open for anyone. Bernie isn't a typical politician, I'd be interested in seeing what happens. I don't agree with all of the "tree shit" stuff you go on about, but some of it, like college tuition,makes sense. There is a year and a half to go. Right now I'm hoping Bernie gets a fair shot.

                              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                              W 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                @westside-steve said:

                                Yes and that certainly is the case when people are voting for a socialist. Does that seem strange to you? You either want the free shit for yourself or like to pretend you're superior human being who only wants the best for his fellow man. Carry nothing for himself.

                                WSS

                                I never said either of those two things. 

                                I guess that makes it easy for you to dismiss anyone that might vote this way though. They are either lazy leeches that want free things or they are stuck up and think they're superior for wanting to help the little guy.

                                Trump opened the door wide open for anyone. Bernie isn't a typical politician, I'd be interested in seeing what happens. I don't agree with all of the "tree shit" stuff you go on about, but some of it, like college tuition,makes sense. There is a year and a half to go. Right now I'm hoping Bernie gets a fair shot.

                                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 39k Posts
                                • 9k Reputation
                                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                                #15

                                @mld-woody said:

                                I never said either of those two things. 

                                I guess that makes it easy for you to dismiss anyone that might vote this way though. They are either lazy leeches that want free things or they are stuck up and think they're superior for wanting to help the little guy.

                                Trump opened the door wide open for anyone. Bernie isn't a typical politician, I'd be interested in seeing what happens. I don't agree with all of the "tree shit" stuff you go on about, but some of it, like college tuition,makes sense. There is a year and a half to go. Right now I'm hoping Bernie gets a fair shot.

                                It certainly is easy to discuss shit like that Woody. You have every opportunity to express herself as clearly as it may be possible for you to do. But you don't so you can pretend that you're above everything. That's one of the reasons I call you dishonest.

                                If you don't agree with universal healthcare say so. You do seem to agree with free college. You're given the opportunity to support more social programs at welfare or not.

                                WSS

                                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                  • 33k Posts
                                  • 3k Reputation
                                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Easy, but lazy and incorrect 

                                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                  W C 2 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                    Easy, but lazy and incorrect 

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @mld-woody said:

                                    Easy, but lazy and incorrect 

                                    In what way? Grow pair. Make your case.

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                      @browns149 said:

                                      They need to find a loose cannon with no off switch. Who doesn’t care what people think. And is out to impress no one but himself. 

                                      BERNIE!

                                      Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 10k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @mld-woody said:

                                      BERNIE!

                                      He couldn’t even beat Hillary

                                      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                      Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                        Easy, but lazy and incorrect 

                                        calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                        • 64k Posts
                                        • 8k Reputation
                                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @mld-woody said:

                                        Easy, but lazy and incorrect 

                                        easy for you to be a woodpecker - you are the most lazy and incorrect.

                                        List of birds displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia

                                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_displaying_homosexual_behavior
                                         
                                        For these birds, there is documented evidence of homosexual or transgender behavior of one ... Acorn woodpecker · Adelie penguin · American flamingo · American herring gull · Anna's hummingbird · Australian shelduck · Aztec parakeet ...
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Browns149B Browns149

                                          @mld-woody said:

                                          BERNIE!

                                          He couldn’t even beat Hillary

                                          Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                          • 12k Posts
                                          • 7k Reputation
                                          Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @browns149 said:

                                          He couldn’t even beat Hillary and the DNC.

                                          FYP.

                                          Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                                          Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate