Think about it
-
Illegal Immigrants to Get $1M for Legal Defense From Oregon Taxpayers
Sep 23, 2018 - The Portland City Council approved a $500000 grant for potential deportees' legal services, and Multnomah County is matching that amount. -
You clearly didn't
-
I did. I know what conclusion I draw - I was waiting for a typical stupid one liner that is just
a personal insult because you grew up with feathers. Here's a clue - your emotional insults do not
make you look educated nor eloquent.
You come off like you are in grade school, and maladjusted in grade school. Why do you bother, turd bird?
-
Literally the first paragraph in your first link...
VANCOUVER, Wash. — The number of confirmed measles cases near Portland grew to 31 on Friday — an outbreak boosted by lower-than-normal vaccination rates in what has been called an anti-vaccination U.S. “hot spot.”
-
good job. It's liberalism - they have a problem with vaccinations - and they have a problem with
illegals - they are a sanctuary city/state. They are way left. So, of course, not vaccinating kids there...(when we pretty much
eliminated measles in the U.S.).... then allowing illegals in who carry it/have it -
you get a measles outbreak again.
Of course, there is also legal immigration, but I believe legal immigrants have to have their shots before coming, as we do when we go elsewhere.
-
Immigrants and Disease, by Walter E.Williams | Creators Syndicate
Aug 29, 2018 - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has technical ... there have been no medical examinations of undocumented immigrants, we ...Feb 18, 2015 - There's a growing health concern over illegal immigrants bringing infectious diseases into the United States. Approximately 500,000 legal ... -
I assumed anti vaxxers were mostly just dumb housewives. Maybe they're mostly liberal, could be. Though the Fringe of both sides like to reject medicine
But anti vaxing could be a dumb liberal thing.
-
here's more help to think about it:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/sick-illegal-immigrants-burden-local-hospitals
Agents have spent nearly 20,000 hours transporting sick migrants since Oct. 1
-
I assumed anti vaxxers were mostly just dumb housewives. Maybe they're mostly liberal, could be. Though the Fringe of both sides like to reject medicine
But anti vaxing could be a dumb liberal thing.
I assumed anti vaxxers were mostly just dumb housewives. Maybe they're mostly liberal, could be. Though the Fringe of both sides like to reject medicine
But anti vaxing could be a dumb liberal thing.
They are goofballs and probably idiots even though I know some educated people who are on that train.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login